Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] (37849 Views)

SS3 Student Stabs Undergraduate To Death For Dating His Sister (pic) / Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Metrix147: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
A Senior Secondary School 3 (SS3) student in an undisclosed school in Abia State, Obinna Nwatu has been arrested by operatives of Abia State police command for stage-managing his own kidnap with intent to extort money from his mother, Mrs. Rose Nwatu whom he claims is stingy, ABN TV reports.

The suspect, a native of Obikabia in Isiala Ngwa North Local Government Area is 17-years-old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bRSKIIXzvI
Briefing newsmen on Friday at the command headquarters Umuahia on Friday, Commissioner of Police in the State, CP Janet Agbede said on 19 September 2021, one Wisdom Nwatu m of Obikabia in Isiala Ngwa North Local Government Area, reported that on 18 September 2021 at about 1800hrs, his younger brother Obinna Nwatu m 17yrs of same address was kidnapped.

She said Wisdom Nwatu informed the police that the alleged kidnapping took place along Stadium road, Okpuala Ngwa by unknown hoodlums operating with ash colour sienna registration number unknown.

According to the CP, Wisdom Nwatu further stated that his younger brother went to buy recharge card that evening when the purported incident occurred.

She said, "Anti-kidnapping unit of the Command while investigating the case, on 4 October 2021, arrested one Chinaza Favour Ukaigwe m aged 19yrs whose bank account was used to receive a ransom of Two hundred thousand naira (N200,000) only.

"Chinaza Favour Ukaigwe revealed that Obinna Nwatu faked his own kidnap.

"He stated that Obinna Nwatu and one Favour Ugorji m a.k.a. “Wizzy” came to his shop at Aba Road Abia State and requested that he should give his bank account to enable them use and receive the school fees of their young sister. The investigation further revealed that Obinna Nwatu and Ugorji received through the account the sum of two hundred thousand naira (N200,000) paid in as a ransom by Mrs. Rose Nwatu (mother of Obinna Nwatu).

"According to Obinna Nwatu, he was not actually kidnapped. He conspired with Favour Ugorji m a.k.a. “Wizzy (now at large) to deliberately go into hiding at a hotel along with Rhema University Road Aba. Obinna Nwatu m, a Senior Secondary School 3 (SS3) student who lives in a boarding school decided to fake his own kidnap claiming that his mother Mrs. Rose Nwatu is stingy. Obinna Nwatu also claimed that he met Favour Ugorji online in 2017, but has never been to his house or know more of him than Facebook conversations."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/10/my-mother-is-stingy-i-faked-my-kidnap-to-get-money-from-her-abia-ss3-student-confesses-video/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Wawelexy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
End time pikin....

46 Likes

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Righteousness2(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Foolish child caught up in the Epidemic of Lawlessness and Depravity that has engulfed the world in these Last of the Last days.

The atmosphere of the World is polluted with so much evils.

Our Saving Grace in these Last Moments is to Conciously Dive into JESUS Christ and Hold on to HIM with all our Might.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Bornsinner7: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
If you check am well..

Na babe him wan impress, feel big among his peers..

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Sonnobax15(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Righteousness2,is that all you've to say? Won't you pray for his forgiveness? Abi you no dey use new testament of Bible again? lipsrsealed

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Boogyman557: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SAME REASON I TRUST NO 1 BUT MY KUSH.. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN

5 Likes

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Your gave birth to you
Breast fed u and cared for you until you are this big and you still call her stingy in a bid to steal from her

This indo mie generation pikin no get sense

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by morikee: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Children of nowadays

2 Likes

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by BigYash: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
See his face like soup wen sour.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
See his face.

Sense of entitlement is making this man go crazy.

The guy has become a kidnapper at 17years old.

Guinness Book of World records.

9 Likes

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Kobicove(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
You mean this old man is still in SS3?

This one don too tey for school...No wonder he staged his kidnap grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Benitoh: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fraud everywhere
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by SouthNigeriac: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wawu

A secondary school boy, only God will help us
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by SavageResponse(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Everybody in Nigeria wants to cash out by hook or by crook angry

3 Likes

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by otokx(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Just look at him.

1 Like

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Sunday2021: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Criminals giving birth to criminals!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by IgweOfNnewi: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
I know it will these people, they are wicked and irresponsible

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Baawaa(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Like mother like son
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by ClassicMan202(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Just donate am to Gumi boys make him feel the real deal.....

But wait o, this strong face na him be 17yrs?
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Lovenorth: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
This can be a commander of Ipob terrorists, this is how they reason, donkey is more reasonable than them, they are killing their fellow Igbos and burning their houses because they like to punish the North and Buhari grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Nostring: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wayre re o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Commentor: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Abia, Ability.

1 Like

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Analyst7: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
This shit no fit work for parents
Ppl wey naija dey knack everyday too grin
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
See his face, heartless human being

1 Like

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
And they were busy doing naming ceremony for this 1diot.

Big disgrace like the raging broke animal that is about to mention me. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by drennie(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Merely looking at this young man, one can tell that he is old for his age. Deny it if you wish, but I say he must be one of those gangs that will go
about kidnapping busloads of passengers. Maybe he got cheated in the sharing of the profits by the hierarchy of the joint stock venture but thought it wise to use himself for feasibility Studies.
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Commentor: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Righteousness2,is that all you've to say? Won't you pray for his forgiveness? Abi you no dey use new testament of Bible again? lipsrsealed

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Sunnybay7: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lust for money has taken taken over value

1 Like

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by Yestdaygone: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Children of this days
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by iscom(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why pikin?
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by bukolabeauty09(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Children that have no pity on their parents may God not give unto us.

2 Likes

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] by JBoss25(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Make I go do the same to my mumzy cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Number Of People In This Small Car Will Shock You(pics) / Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him / Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.