Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary (26876 Views)

Police Arraign Officers Suspected Of Shooting Gafaru Buraimoh / Lawyer’s Corpse Disappears From Mortuary During Burial In Cross River / SARS Operatives Accused Of Shooting At Boys Playing Football In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary by jamjo: 5:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Originalsly:

You can be innocent ... but do things to put your life in danger. That's what he did ... according to this report.

Who wrote the report Nigerian Army the innocents are not there for their side of the story.
Re: Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Op you are a tribal racist

As the original report said it was the Nigerian Army. Even the comments in the pic say the same.

Where did you pull "Anambra" from?
Re: Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary by aAK1(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2021
If the news is anything to go by, why did they run. At times like this we really need to use our heads .
Re: Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary by Spectaclesawe25: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
State of anarchy.... Autolysis
Re: Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary by Danisaint112(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

See what I am talking about...

Overfed and ignorant kids on the internet talking about war as if it is the same as a cult clash.

You think it's what you watch in War movies!

Don't worry, violence will locate you in your cool part of the world, so you have a taste of that which you are wishing upon an entire region.

Aboki just rest. If there is anyone that would define the art of war for you it's me. I have alot of people (family members and friends) who have been to real war your lineage would not even survive. So rest.

Besides, I wasn't clamouring for war rather pointing out fact and reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics / Olugboyega Olubiyi-Ayokunle: Wanted Fake Naval Officer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.