Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,947 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Use Your Andriod Phone And Do This Magic And Thank Öe Later - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Use Your Andriod Phone And Do This Magic And Thank Öe Later (159 Views)

Glo 35GB For N500 Am I The Only one That Received This Magic / Tricks You Never Knew Your Andriod Phone Can Do, (pictures) / Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Andriod Phone And Do This Magic And Thank Öe Later by Johnnyphlex(f): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
I left a post on my blog
in the post you will see live magic
you are going to be browsing on airplane mode
and that means unlimited data to surf the internet

what you just have to do now to activate this magic is for you to read this article on my blog
you will never miss browsing the internet ever again
follow the link below, read the article and thank me later
https://www.phlexnaija.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-get-free-data-on-andriod.html

(1) (Reply)

Does Spectranet Consume A Lot Of Data? / Suggest A Phone That Still Uses Micro Sim Slot I Can Get For My Mum. / Benefits Of A Virtual Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.