Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo (5946 Views)

Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / LASU Law Students Dies While Reading For His Exam (Photo) / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Akporo1234: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Update from

A student of a secondary School in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State is seen in a now viral picture squeezing his female classmate's boobs in front of the school while they celebrated the end of their exams, Siggy reports.

A local journalist, named Tosin visited the school on Thursday, October 7, and met with the Vice Principal, after he saw video from the incident.

According to him, the VP claimed that she had called Safety Corps officials to disperse the students but they continued with the celebration.

He posted, "I visited Moslem Comprehensive High School today in meeting with the Vice principal in absent of the Principal with some staff. We briefly discussed about the Bad Act their students performed right in front of the school"

"The Vice principal said it was their last paper day. They tried stopping them not to have a party, even invited Corps to chase them away but still they went ahead. She was also shocked seeing the video!

"I proceeded to Safety corps office to confirm if truly their force's was sent to the school that very day. But they said no It has been stated that all those students will be invited for punishment and Orientation."

https:///ogun-sec-school-student-squeezes-bobs-of-female-classmate-in-after-exam-photo/

1 Share

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Akporo1234: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Something that is sweeting the girl tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Totilopussylick(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Which kind 3310 phone them used to snap the picture

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by jaeyking(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Biko na which era of phone dem use snap this pic undecided undecided.

Biko next news.

It's not a new tin anymore..

U fail to teach your kids on sex related issues he/she will definitely find out the wrong way

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Doctoadisa(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Oo boyy
That's bad
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by puppie017: 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Tecno pop 1

1 Like

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Totilopussylick(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
puppie017:

Tecno pop 1
So you be the person ba tongue

1 Like

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Totilopussylick(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Akporo1234:
Something that is sweeting the girl tongue
cheesy pedophile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2021
You said Ogun state bah ??

I'm not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by princepee: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2021
And she even posed for camera.
Upcoming olosho!
This is what she went to school to learn.
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by HitlerGaddafi: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Totilopussylick:
The picture is several years old. Stale news from siggy or whoever it's called.
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Siggynigeria: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

The picture is several years old. Stale news from siggy or whoever it's called.

Abokii it's not stale. It's a screenshot from the video. And then the phone used to make the video is obviously wack... They no get money dem dey press brezzz

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by HitlerGaddafi: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Siggynigeria:

Abokii it's not stale. It's a screenshot from the video. And then the phone used to make the video is obviously wack... They no get money dem dey press brezzz
Na your papa be abokii.. picture wey I see around 2012 lol .. upgrade abeg else I will go all over nairaland and tarnish the image of sight news such that nobody will take it serious again.. I will tag the mods never to push any news from siggy to the frontpage.. that's what you want right?
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by samsegs(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Na wa oo...
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Siggynigeria: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Na your papa be abokii.. picture wey I see around 2012 lol .. upgrade abeg else I will go all over nairaland and tarnish the image of sight news such that nobody will take it serious again.. I will tag the mods never to push any news from siggy to the frontpage.. that's what you want right?

It's like this one is madd... Please go and source for the image dating back to whenever you said and post the link here. "Tarnishing" anything is just making more publicity for us anyways. Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by HitlerGaddafi: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Siggynigeria:

It's like this one is madd... Please go and source for the image dating back to whenever you said and post the link here. "Tarnishing" anything is just making more publicity for us anyways. Mumu.
Oponu nie jare ogbeni yii.. oponu radarada
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Siggynigeria: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Oponu nie jare ogbeni yii.. oponu radarada

If you can't drop the link, this is the last reply you'll get from me. I'm too busy sourcing for first-hand news to feed your ignorant soul with to be engaging in this baseless banter...
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Janetjim1: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2021
WTF!

See my signature
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Solidkay(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Moral decadence in grassroots
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by columbus007(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2021
For why shocked
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Emytea(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2021
something wey dey sweet the Girl na him una dey complain about
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by danski: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hi
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by danski: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
To learn how to trace your phone from anywhere watch this video

Sucribe for more content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSF7Yjg6p3Y
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by adaabili: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
If you're looking to buy ebooks in epub or pdf format,
contact "purchaseebooks@protonmail.com"

Fiction, business, self help, health etc.

specify what book you want, if it's available, the book will be sent to you via email and account details will be sent.
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by care4you: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
to cuppy this tune prezz brezz!

Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by cassidy1996(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Totilopussylick:
cheesy pedophile
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by puppie017: 2:15am On Oct 10, 2021
Totilopussylick:
So you be the person ba tongue
No ooo
Re: Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo by Sigggy: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
So this thread got nearly 5k views without Lalasticlala moving it to FP... woaw! Una like bad things sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried / ABU Zaria Postgraduate Current School Fees (official) / Mass Failure In 2017 Jamb The Senate Should Do Something About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.