Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK (40093 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by GetMeRight: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Welcome back, Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by foleskay(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
samtoles:
Look at this half dead man running overseas for treatment just to keep himself half-fit so he can run for presidency come 2023. Look at the bloody sycophants who came to welcome him home. These ones have traded their future for filthy lucre.

This 69 years old man with the deteriorating health of a 105 year old. Look at what cocaine has done to him. Wole Soyinka is 87 years old and he looks and sound sharper than this frog looking poo-bah.

But come to think of it. I know I just bashed him, but if I will critically analyze some things, Tinubu might not be a great president but will do better than the kunu siping and gworo chewing cow in Aso Rock. Tinubu is an astute politician whose master plan and template are what is keeping Lagos functioning till now. The man is intelligent and knows how to intelligently lead people even though he is power drunk and love money more than his life.

What am I even saying seff. Abbegg I am confused.
GBE enu oshi e soun jor. Stop blabbing like a low voltage

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Jflex07(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Useless vegetable drug vagabond

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by geesilver(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
No be Sunday again? Anyway welcome back
He carry them handicap 2, 2 days earlier than expected..... That's a strategy.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by mkoabiola: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Incoming president of d rising sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
For goodness sake, stop voting for old and powerful men.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
mayorcon:
I want to quickly introduce you to the newest way in Nigeria to make some cool passive income, which is called WhatApp Status Advertising (WSA).

I am sure you have helped your family and friends post their products or services on your Whatsapp Status before, you see, that is what I am saying. Thousands of people are making sales just by posting on their Whatsapp status alone.

So, there are vendors in Nigeria that want to pay you to help them post their products and services on your Whatsapp status. WOW...how cool does that sound to you?

Well, that is how cool it sounds to everybody. Unfortunately, we can only take in just 250 people alone, for now.

So, quickly join the very first set of people right now by sending Whatsapp message to the number below. The group name is "WSA Ad Partners"

Send a message on Whatsapp to 0906639 six seven 54 now to be added to the group.

LAGOS RESIDENTS ALONE FOR NOW PLEASE

REMEMBER, you might not be accepted once the number expected is filled up. Join us now and I will speak with you soon on the other side
I have a agro solar company..join the group. Its worldwide.we deal on agro solar installation we are professionals with ideas but we need investors.we need plenty people that can invest 3.5m on the agro solar company.if u can bring more 3.5 people we give u a percentage as referers the more u invest the more your returns.u get a bonus of 100k for every 3 5m you bring..pls this watsapp group is for only risk takers.people who dont take risk will forever remain poor.the higher risk u take the more u gain..how u fall doesn't matter it's how u land for quitters nerver quit
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Kdon2: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Olajah81:
Welcome d Jagaban of the federation.

Next Excellency of d federal Republic

E go shock him he ll not be any next president. He is too intelligent for the north with his intimidating profile. So he should forget the presidency Dem go do am MKO.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by kingsvictor2: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
mayorcon:
I want to quickly introduce you to the newest way in Nigeria to make some cool passive income, which is called WhatApp Status Advertising (WSA).

I am sure you have helped your family and friends post their products or services on your Whatsapp Status before, you see, that is what I am saying. Thousands of people are making sales just by posting on their Whatsapp status alone.

So, there are vendors in Nigeria that want to pay you to help them post their products and services on your Whatsapp status. WOW...how cool does that sound to you?

Well, that is how cool it sounds to everybody. Unfortunately, we can only take in just 250 people alone, for now.

So, quickly join the very first set of people right now by sending Whatsapp message to the number below. The group name is "WSA Ad Partners"

Send a message on Whatsapp to 0906639 six seven 54 now to be added to the group.

LAGOS RESIDENTS ALONE FOR NOW PLEASE

REMEMBER, you might not be accepted once the number expected is filled up. Join us now and I will speak with you soon on the other side
gerrout
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Benmob: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
If u are a youth and u still clamoring for pple like tinubu,atiku and orji uzor kalu to be president, u need ur brain check

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Kdon2: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
WesternOligarch:

He's waiting for your own father or relative to get crushed to death

Good one bro!
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by NGpatriot: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Totilopussylick:
cheesy Is it every second this man de return from Uk

You must have been following SR aka #FAKENEWS.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Emmypure: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ipob miscreants will start wailing.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by foleskay(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

This Old sick drug dealer has returned.
Maybe he has come to continue herbal treatment in Nigeria here.

This man would never smell Aso rock no matter how hard he tries.
I think what you should be concerned about most is how to achieve d greater stride BAT has attained in life. Cos it seems you're miserable with d way youre ranting on here. You'd better be humble mk baba help u find gutter job like one of ur brothers is doing in Lagos now.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by geesilver(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
I don't understand why would one man command so much respect and power, I guess he had paid the dues or are the people gullible?....
He must be world best
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Kdon2: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buddha3:
I'm still flummoxed as to the height of relevance media houses and some Nigerian youths are giving to this political scavenger who has singlehandedly turned the Lagos treasury into his personal wallet.

It is even more irritating that sane humans are touting him as the next best replacement to the debacle that is unfortunately our President right now.

Is it that Nigerians don't learn or are we way too stupid that we make it a tradition to be electing ruthless and wicked leaders at every opportunity we get?

Nigerians, wetin dey worry una sef? Is this a curse? Which kind wahala I born enter like this? Today you people have started worshipping tinubu like freshly baked agege bread, tomorrow now you'll start coming online and dropping account details asking for alms to feed. Finally, suffer no dey tire una true true! Tufia!

And you call him a scavenger? SMH
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Kdon2: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
TeeGentle:
jagaban

The name alone deep gan! JAGABAN!
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by FLYFIRE(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Just like Sahara Reporter predicted, he will go back soon after the organised paid party deceit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by NGpatriot: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
I say welcome to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

The Asiwaju of Africa

The Jagaban of the world

The KING of Nigeria and the LORD of Bourdillon

Welcome home, we missed you.

God Bless You

May you live long for us.

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Deciceco01: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
cool
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Kdon2: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Risingblue008:
This expired druged man never still die?
Or he dey find souls wey go follow am go die?
What's is he still doing?

You might even die before him, maybe tomorrow or this night sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by DCmonster: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
He keep returning like a walking ghost that he is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by mymadam(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
samtoles:
Look at this half dead man running overseas for treatment just to keep himself half-fit so he can run for presidency come 2023...

What am I even saying seff. Abbegg I am confused.

Confused? YES, you really are. I think you need deliverance ASAP grin
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by cardoctor(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Haleluyah daddy is back.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by NairaMaster1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Those baby factory people will start crying now, mazi bola Ahmed Tinubu the slayer of senseless drug traffickers and developers is back. God punish devil

You forgot to add the vegetable president hopeful, the surgeons specimen, the revenue generator for the UK.

Truth is bitter my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by frankson1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Olajah81:
Welcome d Jagaban of the federation.

Next Excellency of d federal Republic

If the yorubas really want to occupy that seat, they better vote for VP, Osinbanjo because even rigging will reject Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Kdon2: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
foleskay:

I think what you should be concerned about most is how to achieve d greater stride BAT has attained in life. Cos it seems you're miserable with d way youre ranting on here. You'd better be humble mk baba help u find gutter job like one of ur brothers is doing in Lagos now.. cheesy cheesy

Savage! Upper cut grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) / Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises / Abaribe: Declare December 31 ‘Democracy Destruction Day’ To Mark Your 1983 Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.