Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Popular Nollywood Actress Shares How Her Manager Ran Away With All Her Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actress Shares How Her Manager Ran Away With All Her Money (392 Views)

Instagram Celebrity Janemena Caught Making Love With Her Manager (video). / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Her Manager Posing With ATTENTION MAGAZINE Adorned By Ex / DJ Cuppy Celebrate Her Manager Birthday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Shares How Her Manager Ran Away With All Her Money by Linadinna: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite, has opened up about how her manager absconded with all the money she was paid for a job.

According to her, it has been an absolute nightmare for her to find a good talent manager.

In her words:

"I believe one of the hardest things for every personal brand or business is finding people who understand and are committed to the vision. For me, it has been an absolute nightmare finding a good talent manager. One of them disappeared with all the money I was paid for a job. He moved abroad."

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2021/10/popular-nollywood-actress-shares-how.html?m=1

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Shares How Her Manager Ran Away With All Her Money by Illuminatiship(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mugu Fall guy man chop clitocurrency remain the same.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Feel Entitled To Baby Mamas / My Mother Is A Pastor Wizkid Reveals During Rolling Stone Interview / I Don’t Spoon Feed Adults _ Reno Omokri Replies A Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.