Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Man Calls Out Governor Samuel Ortom's S.A For Owing Him 5K. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Calls Out Governor Samuel Ortom's S.A For Owing Him 5K. (218 Views)

Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom / Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Governor Samuel Ortom's S.A For Owing Him 5K. by shakiez893(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
A man identified on Facebook as Jude Wilex Aondowase has called out the Special Advisor( SA) to Governor Ortom for owing him N5000 naira

Jude took to his micro blogging platform to allege that Hon. Abugh A. Ivuugh who is the SA on community relation to Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State for owing him five thousand naira since November 2020.

Jude wrote on facebook:

This is Hon. Abugh A. Ivuugh

Special Assistant to Gov. Samuel Ortom on Community Relations. From Buruku LGA.

If you know him, kindly tell him to pay back #5000 he borrowed from me since last year November.

It is not in my nature to wash dirty robes in public,but he has refused to be Honourable.

I understand completely that no one is bereft of debts{with myself inclusive}.

More details shortly.

That 5k is my hard earned money!
Read more here https://aozforum.com/post/3573
Re: Man Calls Out Governor Samuel Ortom's S.A For Owing Him 5K. by Kyase(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin
Ortom doesn’t pay his aides too you can ask around and confirm this
What his aides enjoyed was the second hand cars he bought for them pre 2019 and that’s all

So therefore I believe this man

(1) (Reply)

Lawan To Buhari: Don’t Give Allocations To Mdas With Zero Revenues / Politicsanambra Guber: Primate Ayodele Reveals Election Outcome In Fresh Prophec / South-south Leaders Vow To Resist Antics Of Opposition Continue Reading At Http

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.