Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious (1444 Views)

A Dubious Driver Duped Me Of N30,000; And Still Wants More Money From Me.. / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Ever8090: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anytime bet9ja gives you bonus don't use it as it will end up with you not been able to withdraw your win if staked with the bonus until some useless conditions are met.

They gave me a bonus of 5,000 naira which I didn't understand the dubious terms and conditions attached to it I was using the money until it was remaining 900 which I staked #100 and won 8,500 but they won't allow me withdraw until I rollover the bonus amount 3 times...I don't event understand the bull shit they are talking about.. anything that is from Nigerians always has this dubious tendency underneath it, I don't know why
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by tyup(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ever8090:
Anytime bet9ja gives you bonus don't use it as it will end up with you not been able to withdraw your win if staked with the bonus until some useless conditions are met.

They gave me a bonus of 5,000 naira which I didn't understand the dubious terms and conditions attached to it I was using the money until it was remaining 900 which I staked #100 and won 8,500 but they won't allow me withdraw until I rollover the bonus amount 3 times...I don't event understand the bull shit they are talking about.. anything that is from Nigerians always has this dubious tendency underneath it, I don't know why

oga forget them jare....mai we start rollover
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Smartb0y: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Ever8090:

if you dont understand something you should ask veterans instead of running your mouth.
Better delete the thread,it makes you look dumb with your name on it.

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by veeceesynergy: 12:31am On Oct 09, 2021
Not just u, I was a victim, I used their bonus and won 40k while having over 5k in my basic account balance, did everything to move d 40k, no way,nxt day they took down everything which was b4 d expiration of d bonus.
Their bonus na scam abeg

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Ever8090: 12:32am On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
if you dont understand something you should ask veterans instead of running your mouth.
Better delete the thread,it makes you look dumb with your name on it.
you dey madt you hear me!!?...make I no put d anger wey dey my mind now for your body...I dey loose a whopping 8k you dey here dey talk rubbish...I no understand am na crime?..abi how e take concern you?...abi na your p-A-p-A get bet9ja?

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Ever8090: 12:35am On Oct 09, 2021
tyup:

oga forget them jare....mai we start rollover
I don do d rollover already and it's going well, I go win 32k by 7am in the morning and see how it goes
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Smartb0y: 12:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Ever8090:
you dey madt you hear me!!?...make I no put d anger wey dey my mind now for your body...I dey loose a whopping 8k you dey here dey talk rubbish...I no understand am na crime?..abi how e take concern you?...abi na your p-A-p-A get bet9ja?
smh,happy losing..
If you didn't understand,should have gone with a better thread title. Why defame bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Ever8090: 12:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
smh,happy loosing
I won 75k last week with just hundreds naira so if that is what you call loosing, then I did be happy to win 10 times more than that ..
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Ever8090: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
smh,happy losing..
If you didn't understand,should have gone with a better thread title. Why defame bet9ja
I did not defame bet9ja but their dubious bonus..what happens to you win and collect your money even if you stake with their bonus?..did I beg them for bonus?
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Smartb0y: 12:45am On Oct 09, 2021
Ever8090:
I did not defame bet9ja but their dubious bonus..
its really not dubious bro.
i'll explain

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Smartb0y: 1:25am On Oct 09, 2021
Ever8090:
I did not defame bet9ja but their dubious bonus..what happens to you win and collect your money even if you stake with their bonus?..did I beg them for bonus?
Let say you were given a bonus of 1000 naira.
the rule states that for bonus bet to count,you must play a minimum of 3 odd or above.(if you play 2.99 odds or below,it wont count so beware,always target 3 odds)

for every 3 odd that is played and settled,it computes 33%
bonus fulfillment.

You need to get to 99% before you can redeem your bonus(turn to actual cash)
To get to 99%,you have to bet 3 times

Mind you,your ticket must be settled before you proceed to the next step.

1st step = 33%
use the 1000 or split it anyhow,as long as you use it on 3 odds you're good.

2nd step = 66% (3 odds)

step 3(3 odds )

once you have successly played 3odd thrice,head to the bonus page to convert the bonus

ps: all 3 turns dont have to be successful(2 wins and 1 loss is ok for converting but make

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by FODA(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2021
veeceesynergy:
Not just u, I was a victim, I used their bonus and won 40k while having over 5k in my basic account balance, did everything to move d 40k, no way,nxt day they took down everything which was b4 d expiration of d bonus.
Their bonus na scam abeg
u need to stake it on a odd that is 3odd 3times before u can withdraw it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by ray501(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by tyup(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Ever8090:
I don do d rollover already and it's going well, I go win 32k by 7am in the morning and see how it goes

you get a Group? mai I join
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Ever8090: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2021
tyup:

you get a Group? mai I join
I no get group
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by youngblaq: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Lol... i started with bet9ja tho. But i am on some better bet sites now grin
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by Ever8090: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
youngblaq:
Lol... i started with bet9ja tho. But i am on some better bet sites now grin
what sit is that?
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Is Dubious by smart8956: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sometimes bet9ja will give you settlement in just 2turn-over when they noticed you're likely to win big. I've experienced in two occasion. After they gave me #630 bonus, I applied it on a 15.5 live odds. My first turn-over I won was #9765.20. I follow their rule and apply again on 4.7 odds, I still remember Real Madrid, man city, Bayern half time win. Just the 3games and I won again #45,895. I want to follow to the end by wagering the full amount on another 4odds. I've selected my sure teams, and I wanted to bet. The money has moved from bonus to withdrawal account. I laugh and said these guys dey monitor my tickets. I would've won upto 183k on 4odds I had. So Sometimes just 2runs they settle you.

(1) (Reply)

The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) / Ondo Pupils Allegedly Gang-rape Female Colleague Inside Bush / Exposing the Top 7 Richest Nigerian Yahoo boys, who scammed the world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.