Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London (37563 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Sola Ogudu: Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Bonds With Son, Boluwatife Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Bookhub: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2021
This pikin resemble him papa oohhh
Life is short Regina chop life jooorrr... wink

Meanwhile yabatech part-time form is officially out , unilag postutme too is out we are here to help you throughout the Admission process to make it a successful one interested candidates should click the below link to get our contact

https://www.nairaland.com/6786405/yabatech-partime-form-2021-2022
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Lugianostar(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2021
Am happy for her.

Lovely child.
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Temptee101(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2021
Which one be mother bonds with her son again
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by emmsunday30(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2021

Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Mercychen:
Good for her.

All those condemning her initially will now understand why she made the choice she made. Even Muna would forever be grateful his mother chose wisely by chosing his father.

Muna is growing into an adorable sweet toddler.

See cruise.

Make no mistake, the husband choose her.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Kemetals: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Who cares where she went to. She can as well go to hell. That's her problem
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by kenchop: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2021
POOR PEOPLE ALWAYS SHOWING OFF.
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by daniella45(f): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2021
Kemetals:

Take am easy guy
u no like better thing

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2021
folake4u:

Na your papa money she wan use before? undecided
Good question cheesycheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by daniella45(f): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2021
let her know that her kidnap value is high ooo
let her flaunt less
before they will kidnap her

if they can kill Dora's husband
its possible in her case
nice pictures though
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Kemetals:
Lol plenty people are frustrated in Nigeria Sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by femi4: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0WRkkjd7iE

Regina daniels spends bonding time with her son, munir in London away from her co wife and husband

Covalent or Elctrovalent
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by UltimateStarman: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

Regina daniels spends bonding time with her son, munir in London away from her co wife and husband

she's blessed
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Blackdisciple(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Ahh bond again...!!!

No make she leave the pikin for me to come be with him

Which one be bond ..

Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Choski78(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Okay undecided undecided
This one don dey use her husband money dey go London go flex for there.
. Na your 1800 account balance she go use before? Olodo naira land

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Selfmotivated: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

Poverty na bastard I swear
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by MummyD2020(f): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Okay undecided undecided
This one don dey use her husband money dey go London go flex for there.

Abeg whose money she for take go? Na question i ask o
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Choski78:
. Na your 1800 account balance she go use before? Olodo naira land
u no get sense.
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by juman(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Nice.
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by MummyD2020(f): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2021
kenchop:
POOR PEOPLE ALWAYS SHOWING OFF.

Naso, The Kardashian, Gucci mane, Otedolas dem are also poor okwaya? Drink water u go dey alright
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by TopzyBaba(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Money is indeed good
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Bobotic(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:
Na wetin why you dey call my name anyhow? shocked shocked

Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by manchester1: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Where ever you are.. Decree, that you shall never be poor
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by blazebaba(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mehn !!.. Who i wan con blame...God,my parents or poverty...choii..see as pikin fresh...how him no go fresh sef,wen be say him first breath na inside billions...
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Vacora(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
dollynnn:
cheesy The OP sef. If she doesn't bond with her child,who will...?

I tire for the asinine headline. Her channel is known for pedestrian celebrity topics and her voice absolutely grates angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Spencerchiboy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sophiebabe85:
More
Who else noticed she wore her son a life jacket when they were on boat, incase of neccessity
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by esmarcq(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
I was expecting Al reports
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by dollynnn(f): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Vacora:

I tire for the asinine headline. Her channel is known for pedestrian celberity topics and her voice absolutely grates angry
grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Nickymezor(f): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Enough enjoyment
Re: Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London by Adakintroy: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
When they say men oppressed them for millennium, leave them we know their hearts.

When they say men instituted polygamy ..leave them.we know their heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Explosive Dance By Mr Ibu And Patience Ozokwor(photo) / Destiny Etiko Reveals New Year Resolution (Pix) / Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.