Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu (55890 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by WoundedLamb: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
suffering:
What the Bleep is Nzu? Lol. This one na Americanized Igbo. Them plenty that side. Her British equivalent is BBNaijaVee. The only things foreign about them are clear skin and an accent.
You say this like it's a bad thing.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by WoundedLamb: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Akeem79:
Advertisement mood reactivated
She's been on SM doing more than this before now. You only get to hear about it now cause her engagement to Alex got bloggers interested in her life.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by kingsceedon(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
See where nairaland reduced itself to
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by austinelex: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
This girl fine oo
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by Gfskw: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by Pumpumking: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
MummyD2020:

She is so pretty

No but please can I chop kiss an can I hug u for 5000 naira cash?...U WaNT?smiley
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by Blessing185(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
lebete3000:

Blablabla...

Goan cry product of anal conception cheesy
precum product.. mensurating tadpole..shitt off
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by iamrealdeji(m): 3:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Miller232:
Omo see boobs wey Alex ekubo throwaway
I feel for that guy e no go kulu for Mr uti grin grin grin if the rumors by gistlover is actually true grin
How somebody go leave this hot fair boobs for black hairy yansh undecided
Tokunbo women everywhere. And only men with low self esteem would buy them. No wonder why paternity fraud and adultery is too rampant. Tokunbos would always go back to their previous users
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Miller232:
Omo see boobs wey Alex ekubo throwaway
I feel for that guy e no go kulu for Mr uti grin grin grin if the rumors by gistlover is actually true grin
How somebody go leave this hot fair boobs for black hairy yansh undecided
If a she gives you problems, you go forgot her so called fair breast. Having a good relationship is more than physical appearance. She have fair boobs without a good character.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by playfrank(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2021
She is teaching them how to use local drugs grin
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6mgUTIOhNw

Alex Ekubo ex, fancy cooked & wow her white friends with Nigeria food & taught them how to smoke nzu.

https://instagram.com/stories/fancyacholonu/2679758467330719630?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
IbileIfe:
Dumb and dumber.
To dumb Nigerian girls and women, the shortcut to fame and celebrity status is to date or hangout with a Nigerian celebrity.
So her achievement is being the ex of Alexx Ekubo who is still a rising Nollywood actor and not yet A-List.
You’ve typed all this despite knowing absolutely nothing about her.

You are the dumb one here, intensely dumb.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
NWANICHODE:
Something tells me that this lady has realized her mistakes. Easiest way to detect someone fighting depression is when the person starts posting rubbish like this on social media. Second Tonto loading
I hope you don’t listen to that ‘something’ often because you’re totally ignorant and wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.