Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (28266 Views)

Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Happy birthday to phyno..
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Bmaster(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Rahkman:
na the problem I get with phyno him no gree evolve.... him still dey sing him village anthem...because fada fade blow since 2015 .... lipsrsealed same with rundown after mad over you the guy just no gree evolve all him songs come kukuma dey sound like mad over you
for the fact e work fir them,no problem.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by ecomalchemist(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2021
PHYNO PHYNO !
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:
My Love. kiss kiss <3 <3
Happy Birthday!

E be like say we go drag this "My Love" title with you oh cos we many. grin
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2021
Legends are born in October abeg! cool

Have you listened to Phyno's track "Bia" or watched the music video.
Omg, it's amazing. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by God1000(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2021
Happy birthday to him, wishing him many more prosperous years ahead
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2021
folake4u:

E be like say we go drag this "My Love" title with you oh cos we many. grin

grin grin grin grin Ewo! Chai. See man that I was thinking it'll be just him and I. cry cry O Lord, why nau, contenders? Why?
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2021
Bmaster:
Phyno my man.

Singing....

Amara chineke emewo mu mma oo
Aka chineke asawo m aru
Obara chineke asago m njo oo
O mee okachie oo,chineke emewo m mmaa oo.

Igirigi nke ndi nso....
Bia oo.... Bia oo... Bia oo...

Mepenu onu uzo eluigwe...
Bia oo..bia ooo... Bia ooo

Obi nigwe anyi na yonugi...
Bia oo..bia ooo..bia ooo

SONG NAME:BIA
ARTIST:PHYNO
YEAR:2021

Happy birthday to you ezege

Nice one.
I love this song too much. Been on my playlist repeat for weeks nonstop!
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin Ewo! Chai. See man that I was thinking it'll be just him and I. cry cry O Lord, why nau, contenders? Why?

Lmao no oh.
See you! Phyno that I've been crushing on since secondary school.

There was one monicker on NL here, the girl loved Phyno too much, her monicker was MrsPhyno. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by theamazonguru(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2021
How can this ancestor be 35. Taaaaaaaaaaah
I guess you meant to type 45,

Anyone that knows him should tell him he should stop doing drugs.
If he loves himself.

Peace.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by izubext007: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2021
Fresh boy

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by paskal16: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2021
theamazonguru:
How can this ancestor be 35. Taaaaaaaaaaah
I guess you meant to type 45,

Anyone that knows him should tell him he should stop doing drugs.
If he loves himself.

Peace.
Ewu love yourself more and mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Sergio101(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2021
My realest niggrr.
Ezege Igbo Nile.

Much vibe mpa high way.
Happy birthday bro.
Sergio love you die
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2021
phyno is doing well for himself. HBD Eze-nnunu cool
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by janedonez(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Happy Birthday Phyno. No action yet?
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by techWriter3: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Happy birthday to him.. But why is he always hoping unkempt
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Konor: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2021
folake4u:

Lmao no oh.
See you! Phyno that I've been crushing on since secondary school.

There was one monicker on NL here, the girl loved Phyno too much, her monicker was MrsPhyno. cheesy
Jadekitana
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Konor:
Jadekitana

Oh, you know the person?
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Scottz: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Rahkman:
Make this guy carve him beard naa... without olamide this guy no fit drop ant hit again.....olamide no even send am again
dey cap dusts
Na olamide de find phyno right from time na olamide like igbo artistes go check well mugu
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Konor: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2021
folake4u:

Oh, you know the person?
yep from here though.
Her main moniker is jadekitana, she's no longer active on here

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Baawaa:
Happy birthday to him,I believe that 35 is his career's age because the face am looking is more than 35

Nah... That's actually his real age.

Weed, poor sleeping, and bad nutrition effects are what you are seeing on him.

Nigga should be looking better and cleaner than this with all the dough he has made.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by stephenonyx(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2021
Happy birthday MPA. Truly Ezege Igbo nile
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Emmymyron5(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2021
HBD
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by descarado: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Ndì ara, ndì ara, ndì ara
Nekwa fa.....

Love this guy and olamide
For the simple fact that they represent their cultures. Respect to them
Happy birthday ezege kiss
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by descarado: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Love this guy. He made the Igbo language so classy. Happy Birthday Phyno Fyno
Thats why I respect him
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Konor:
yep from here though.
Her main moniker is jadekitana, she's no longer active on here

Alright thanks for clarification.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
He has made his mark on the Nigerian music industry but most of his songs are too igboitic for my liking sad
U totally right about that. Jus like i feel about Olamide, Naira Marley etc
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today by Jonathan92: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Happy birthday to d best rapper in Nigeria . More grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical / Davido: 'Stubbornness Got Me Where I Am Today' / Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.