Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Rejoined PDP Because They're United - Former APC Deputy Chairman In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejoined PDP Because They're United - Former APC Deputy Chairman In Abia (260 Views)

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rejoined PDP Because They're United - Former APC Deputy Chairman In Abia by Metrix147: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2021
A former deputy chairman of All Progressives Congress, APC Abia State, Chief John Adiele Ogunka has said he is dumping the party for the ruling PDP in the state because of the unity and peace the party enjoys.

Speaking with ABN TV on Friday in Umuahia, Chief Ogunka said the peace and non-factionalisation in the PDP make it a strong party, adding that a lot can be achieved in an environment of peace and unity.

He insists that the party in Abia has mutual respect for members, maintaining that he would love to be where he will be respected.

According to him, his new political movement prepares him for a conducive atmosphere to be part of the development of Abia State.

While expressing regret that he did not get the needed support when he indicated interest to run for House of Representatives in 2010 and 2014 respectively under the platform of PDP, he said his future political ambitions belong to God.

During his defection formal defection on Tuesday at his country home in Umuelechi, Ukwa West local government area of the state, Chief Ogunka had cited the crisis in the APC since its inception for his reason for leaving the party.

According to him, his return to the PDP will make the party stronger in his ward and state at large.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/10/i-rejoined-pdp-because-theyre-united-former-apc-deputy-chairman-in-abia/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: I Rejoined PDP Because They're United - Former APC Deputy Chairman In Abia by slivertongue: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Confused elements everywhere you go
Re: I Rejoined PDP Because They're United - Former APC Deputy Chairman In Abia by duro4chang(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Political traveller .
Re: I Rejoined PDP Because They're United - Former APC Deputy Chairman In Abia by chatinent: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2021
This guy need a triple threat knock on that isi ukwu I am seeing. I can't hold myself.

(1) (Reply)

Andy Uba: I Am The Best To Take Anambra To Greater Heights / No Election Order Was Never Issued By Nnamdi Kanu - Abaribe / Information is More Important than Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.