Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm (7838 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Maxymilliano(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2021
The documentary would also be aired on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) on Sunday at 7p.m.

ByAgency Report October 9, 2021 1 min read

The Presidency says a 55-minute
documentary, titled; ”The Buhari Effect: Undeniable Achievements”, will be aired on Channels Television on October 9 at 7p.m.

A statement by Femi Adesina, the President’s spokesman on Friday evening in Abuja, said the documentary would also be aired on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) on Sunday at 7p.m.

According to the presidential aide, the documentary is in view of “some milestones of the administration of President Buhari.”

He, therefore, advised citizens to ”kindly watch” the documentary.

(NAN)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/489024-presidency-announces-airing-of-documentary-on-buhari-administration.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2021
we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by helinues: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Toh
Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by PrinceOfLagos: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2021
They want to air a documentary of Buhari's rail line transport that generates only 1billion naira but will need N61.9billion for maintenance

161 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by slivertongue: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Hope he will air the activities of herdsmen and bandits as part of his achievements

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Maxymilliano(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2021
cool

When your achievements are too visible that you need to air a documentary to show it ...

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2021
If is going to be showed on NTA alone, I no go watch am

NTA is a useless station.

17 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by AntiBMC(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Hehehe.

We should take out 55minutes of valuable time to watch absolute rvbbish on an equally rvbbish tv station. Just reading this news alone killed some of my braincells. If you have braincells to spare, be their guest.

32 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Okay.
Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Gentlerespect76: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2021
Are you airing it for Nigerians or non Nigerians? We in the country don't need to see nothing, we are feeling the heat first hand! Yeye fiasco of a government.

21 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Moblux(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2021
What is all this now? Why using the media to launder your image? Drowning man would always cling straw for survival sha.

5 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2021
i rather watch zee world lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by 9japride(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Why can't he face the public in an interactive session than this propaganda stuffs they are planning to do?

3 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
The rail project which is supposed to be the beacon of achievement for this Government has turned to another looting avenue...

If fresh trains and minimal use of road routes could warrant 9bn personnel cost, over 50bn maintenance cost, while generating a measly 1bn, what then happens when they get older and the road routes are adequately used?..

6 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Lastmankc(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Their lifeless zombies we absorb these lies as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by rolams(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Very and very very funny!

The best expression to describe this government!

5 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Charmingrascal(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
I hope all the daily killings by his killer Fulani agents will also be documented in the non fictional script

3 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Kreamie(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Documentary = Doctored film �

2 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Generalkaycee(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Documentary of a failed president.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by iamyemiakins(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
They should start airing the documentary from Benue down to Katsina his state because that's the highlight of his achievements.

Fulani herdsmen and bandits activities!

1 Like

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Justbehave(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol. Documentary or failures on Buhari? Which one?

2 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by bigdammyj: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Kingcalls: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
I hope say na my guy fone dem use shoot am
Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by paskal16: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hope say we go see him failures for tv

Anyways na NTA

Both are failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by suffering: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
NTA? This one is surely aimed at Nairalanders. I’m out.
Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Klington: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Never knew nta is still in existence.

Anyways, they want to do image laundry and damage control for the disaster in chief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by Godjone(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Useless documentary of no achievement. The only documentary i am expecting from this useless regime is as follows:
1. Plundering and destroying the Nigerian economy just under three months.
2. Calling a segment of the country 5%.
3. Traveling and touring almost all the country on earth with no meaningful result.
4. Appointment of muslims and northerners to almost all the sectors of the Nigerian system.
5. Approving ruga and grazing routes for his killer fulani herdsmen.
6. Threatening the igbos with genocide and describing them as a dot in a cycle.
7. Allowing bandits, kidnappers ànd boko haram to operate freely in the country.
8. Pushing the Nigerian economy into recession for three consecutive times.
9. Rise in prices of commodities and goods.
10. Pushing Nigerians to the brink which resulted to Endsars revolution.

Those who are with me should helpk me with the rest. I am tired of typing.

5 Likes

Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by ObaDeeeee(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
I pray they air the achievements of his stupid Fulani brothers too��
Re: Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm by AntonVince: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Femi and Garuba have packaged heaps of lies to be unleashed to their legion of stupefied zombi.es through their number 1 propaganda medium - the NTA.
cheesy grin

That Nigerians are being cajoled into watching some fictitious achievements on TV is in itself a proof of Buhari's grand failure.
Good governance should be naturally felt by the citizenry, you don't have to aggressively advertise to make us see it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics / Sanusi, Ganduje Meet In Abuja Airport 2 Years After Ganduje Dethroned Him / Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.