Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) (44694 Views)

Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) / Couple Who Died The Same Day In Accident Buried Same Day Amidst Tears (Pics) / Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by hokafor(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Shocking!! May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Suya didn't kill them. The expired juice did.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fulani don poison the suya.
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by Geeman2006: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
No Abian should buy suya again the hausas can got to hell with their poison called meat.. these people are sympathetic with the bloody illegal Fulanis.

May they rest on.

Sorry but you're very foolish.
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by sylve11: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
Karlovych:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Vulturebbqrillz see what your rotten dead meat has caused, RIP to them

Lol

Na wa grin cool

@ op, this is saddening...

Journey well to them. sad
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by Preciousppearl(f): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
debbydams:
God saved my brother from bad people thiis week, he went to cafe to check his Portal nd got can malt he opened nd sip little nd left the rest he came back nd drank the rest not knowwing there was hard drug inside the malt, it was God that revived him til now we are still on it..

rule number1 never continue a drink or meal u left behind in presence of people, thank God for him.
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by valuehub(f): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Op should verify news before posting
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by UltimateStarman: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by debbydams(f): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Preciousppearl:
rule number1 never continue a drink or meal u left behind in presence of people, thank God for him.
Abi I can't even open shop,I'm really tired cry
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by goaldynboy: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Instead of Ipob continuing with sit at home;

They should opt for boycott of cow meat in the whole Southeast!!
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by Bubblewitch: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
for this buhari economy ? you dey enjoy ooo
���� no vex
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by kwyllancy: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
seguno2:

Won’t it be joy, great joy if their family can sue the sellers, producers and responsible government agencies for their death

So how would d family know where d suya was bought since d suya consumers are all dead ?
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 2:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Almost in all my building sites, this man was my electrician. It's a pity!
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by pholu88(f): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2021
Sleep on beloved embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) by lovchalice(f): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Salmonella
I see mallams selling suya and roasting fresh meat on the same grill and i wonder the work of NAFDAC in our counrty
Fresh meat contains salmonella a very dangerous food poison

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot / Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.