Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) (52060 Views)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario / Photo Of A U.S Soldier Nursing The Afghan Baby Handed Over By Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing!!!

Better than Sector 5 of the Nigeria Police Force grin grin grin grin
IG of police, send your tactical squad and arrest Shellsploit for disparaging the Nigerian police force shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dalil8:
I really need to know; why does the U.S always seem to have a panic attack when North Korea carry out Nuclear testing. When they've been testing theirs secretly all these while?

Because if NK has nukes, SK will get nukes, and then Japan too would tear up their laws on their national defense, and develop nukes...and then other Asian countries , including the Chinese and Koreas get nervous too...(remember the events of the 1930's and 40's)

Suddenly that part of Asia looks a lot more scarier.....

Mind you, it isn't just the US...the Chinese too aren't really into the NK boys developing nukes. What goes down can come up. For now, they tolerate it, but there are limits.

1 Like

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
What is the secrecy if u can comfortably post this here in nairaland since without droves of helicopters and black armoured vehicle with combat seals dropping off the air into ur compound to whisk u away to an unknown location for questioning on how u get ur classified info?

Fork it the Russian have many of this facility. One area is even bigger than the entire Ghana.
Without Russia as the captain the US would have obliterate the earth long time ago.
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
All these pictures is from movies, US classified site is hardly to disclose angry
Most of the powerful country has classified site that they do so many conspiracy theories that they can't disclose

6 Likes

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Gone are the days when the USA was really a United States.

Babylon the Great Aka the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica has lost its Glory and is headed to Destruction at Astronomical speed.

Sleepy Joe the President Even confirmed it this week when he said Metaphorically that " A Meteor is Headed in full speed into the US Economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIpTLNJ809c

Spiritually, Physically, leadershiply, Military, Mentally and otherwise, Nomerica has become a symbol of Caricature and Mediocrity which is traced to the abandonment of the Foundation and Principles by which it was Established.

The People and Nations I pity are those looking to America for help. America is merely living on Past glory .

Babylon the Great has Crossed the point of no return. It is Gone!

The difference btwn US now and US under Trump is US/Russia relations. That’s all. It’s same forces, military and similar policies. undecided

Trump was closer to Russia so China didn’t have a free hand with Russia like they do now.
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by spinojay(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Its not by noise making.God bless America

1 Like

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Thatdopekelly(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
= Peace is all we want in our World Let us make love, Not War.
The biggest Fuul

1 Like

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Skillsnigeria: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by abdulkayus(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
olamidedivotee:
US don't make noise like the other western countries. China is no match for USA.

Well pastor Righteousness2. What do you have to say.

In case anyone need a technology contents writer. Check my signature.

They do. China and Russia also have secret site. It is not everything they show you

1 Like

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by MPESA(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Julianaa:
You can't access it or even find it

The thing weak me.
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by mountmoriah(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
DrMuzungu:

Naija's Area 52 is in the pockets of senators. No matter how huge national budget is, most of the money disappears there cheesy
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by thecommunist(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
MVA: monster versus alien.
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Btruth: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
iamyemiakins:
[s]USA still remains the greatest country in the world[/s]

I doubt that though.
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Caseless: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dalil8:

angry
they're really self-centered.
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Doctortyre: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dhamio:
Naija whr is your own Area 52....

I swear I like to know either ...
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by emae009(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dalil8:

angry

Because the Korean war isn't official over mor like a truse.
N.K nuclear program is more of a negotiation tactics. The more their capabilities increases the more upper hand they have in the negotiations.
Kim's grandfather had two options, admit defeat and go to the table from a weak position or build up nuclear capabilities to force the world leaders to come to you (strong position). You can guess the one he chose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Omeizadean:
What is the secrecy if u can comfortably post this here in nairaland since without droves of helicopters and black armoured vehicle with combat seals dropping off the air into ur compound to whisk u away to an unknown location for questioning on how u get ur classified info?

Fork it the Russian have many of this facility. One area is even bigger than the entire Ghana.
Without Russia as the captain the US would have obliterate the earth long time ago.

The secrecy is what goes on in there. It's existence isn't a new thing.
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Xbs1: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Really
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Julianaa:
You can't access it or even find it

Not that u can't find it, u can but u can't access it because it's highly Classfied and only workers with high clearance can access it. The airspace of area 51 and 52 are monitored by sattelites and it's borders have military installations around it making it nearly impossible for anyone to get close enough. The geographical location of area 51 and 52 also contributes to its inaccessibility and even the press hardly gets a glimpse of what goes on during weapons testing.

1 Like

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Livelystone01: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Deserea:
Because US doesn't show-up like others doesn't mean they can be over-run by any country. Forget what the media is showing you, US relia on mind games to decieve and defect their rivars.

Let no kid quote me oo. I am entitle to my opinion and you too.

God Bless America.
God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless UK.
Most people supporting Russia and China don't understand secrets of warfare. It is not by engaging in exhibitions for new devices and call then anti America that will make you win in war. Also, most of their new devices cannot engage in a long term war, besides the fact that there is only one built.

I told people weeks ago that there are some weapons the US have that nobody knows about.
When it is time for war, people will be wowed by what they will see. (Hiroshima is a clear example).

You can grow past the US economically, but in military might and weapons inventions, you'll have to wait because they are like decades ahead of others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Mikekan30: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yes The United States may be the leader of the Free World but don't you ever understimate the Technology strength of Russia they make the best ballistic, destructive and Nuclear weapons on Earth, that is why the USA is always afraid of Russian's might. Not forgetting the Edward Snowden stories, He ran to Russia because he knew America can't extract him from there.
And for the new Asian Power China you may never know what they know, they crippled the world using Dangerous virus Created species affecting the health System which America couldn't not contend. You must be afraid of what you don't know. The 3 are all Good in their respective knowledge. And don't Forget Germany the home of mechanical engineering which gave birth to aerodynamics, metaphysics, automotive technicians, Nuclear creators..
Well I believe know country is afraid of America because they also all got something to offer.

Do a research of the newest Submarine elements of China
The numerous Nuclear testing sites of Russia and the ever Creative Scientists of Germany not forgetting The World technology inventors Isreal, there you will know The USA survive on these various factors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
What amazes me is the fact that some people here think the US is busy eating meatpie and sleeping, while their enemies are making weapons. Even a stupid person should be wiser than that.

Just as some here will say that China will wipe off America in a day. It's funny and I wonder if these people saying these things are actually thinking with their nipples or they just want to test their data.

5 Likes

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Damilolaxyz: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
DissTroy:
Ideally this would be the perfect fodder for conspiracy theorists to feed on. Same theories of Area 51 the movie "G.I. Joe" is based on.

The main conspiracy being there are extraterrestrial lives kept in Area 51. If it were true, WikiLeaks would have revealed it at least or would have used it as a bargaining against the illegal extradition of its founder, Julian Assange.

I don't believe it. Not in the extraterrestrial life or all that time travel technology supposed saved there. But I like what it does for the imagination. Good past time to fantasize about.
well, I'm not surprised this place exists, dem dun dey use style talk am since. Was it president Nixon that met an alien there I can't remember. But really whatever weapons China and Russia think they have now, Yankee dun get am since no be today. Typical example, Compare the number Of aircraft carriers they have to the rest of the world and since when they built them, China just dey learn how to catapult from their own just 1 or 2 functioning carrier, Yankee get like 11 and they pride themselves in been able to wage war on 3 different continent at the same time plus they are battle tested. The only issue is they have too many rules guiding them, while China and Russia dont follow any rules if you know what I mean..

6 Likes

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Ebenezerk2: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
There was a report about USA Military some years ago that Americans don't know how powerful their military are, what they think their military are capable of doing, that was what they were capable of doing 10 years ago, God bless USA, what a great country

4 Likes

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Damilolaxyz: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Livelystone01:

Most people supporting Russia and China don't understand secrets of warfare. It is not by engaging in exhibitions for new devices and call then anti America that will make you win in war. Also, most of their new devices cannot engage in a long term war, besides the fact that there is only one built.

I told people weeks ago that there are some weapons the US have that nobody knows about.
When it is time for war, people will be wowed by what they will see. (Hiroshima is a clear example).

You can grow past the US economically, but in military might and weapons inventions, you'll have to wait because they are like decades ahead of others.
and pls ask them why Chinese spies are desperately after US tech, they know who is better now.. How many of their military hardware did China actually build themselves, other than stealing from Yankee and upgrading On the ones they bought from Russia. And Russia sabi lie well no be today..

1 Like

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by NLPoliceWoman: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Thatdopekelly:
[s]
The biggest Fuul
Seun Dominique Justwise Mynd44.
Rule 2
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mikekan30:
Yes The United States may be the leader of the Free World but don't you ever understimate the Technology strength of Russia they make the best ballistic, destructive and Nuclear weapons on Earth, that is why the USA is always afraid of Russian's might. Not forgetting the Edward Snowden stories, He ran to Russia because he knew America can't extract him from there.
And for the new Asian Power China you may never know what they know, they crippled the world with Health which America couldn't not contend. You must be afraid of what you of what you don't know. They 3 are all Good in their respective knowledge. And don't Forget Germany the home of mechanical engineering which grace birth to aerodynamics, metaphysics, automotive technicians, Nuclear creators..
Well I believe know country is afraid of America because they also all got something to offer.

Do a research of the newest Submarine elements of China
The Nuclear testing sites of Russia and the ever Creative Scientist of Germany not forgetting The World technology inventors Isreal, you will know The USA survive on these various factors.

First of all I'll advice u to stop feeding on conspiracy theories. China never made any COViD virus to attack the world, it hasn't been confirmed, and no credibile intelligence report backs it. Secondly, Russia is also or even more afraid of the US might just as the US is afraid of theirs. Thirdly Russian weapons have never been known to be the best and that's why they pend on media hype to sell.

Talking about submarines and sea warfare the US alone has about 44 aircraft carriers og which 11 are nuclear powered, and the largest numbers of sea vessels while Russia has 1 and China 3. Aircraft carriers are the pinnacle of modern naval achievement. Those massive vessels serve as warships as well as nautical air bases that can deploy and recover airplanes in successive air combat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Offpoint1: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Gone are the days when the USA was a United States and World Power

Babylon the Great Aka the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica has lost its Glory and is headed to Destruction at Astronomical speed.

Sleepy Joe the President Even confirmed it this week when he said Metaphorically that " A Meteor is Headed in full speed into the US Economy.

Spiritually, Physically, leadershiply, Military, Mentally and otherwise, Nomerica has become a symbol of Caricature and Mediocrity which is traced to the abandonment of the Foundation and Principles by which it was Established.

The People and Nations I pity are those looking to America for help. America is merely living on Past glory .

Trump loss pain you dieee, after all the revelations of him winning you sawgringrin

I can feel your pain from miles away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Shellsploit: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
IG of police, send your tactical squad and arrest Shellsploit for disparaging the Nigerian police force shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by ramatintin(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Gone are the days when the USA was a United States and World Power

wake bloody lunatic. countries are deep in research you are hear spewing thrash. Is really God's own nation is also deep in research to defend her against external forces.
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Mancrossfire: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
DissTroy:
Ideally this would be the perfect fodder for conspiracy theorists to feed on. Same theories of Area 51 the movie "G.I. Joe" is based on.

The main conspiracy being there are extraterrestrial lives kept in Area 51. If it were true, WikiLeaks would have revealed it at least or would have used it as a bargaining against the illegal extradition of its founder, Julian Assange.

I don't believe it. Not in the extraterrestrial life or all that time travel technology supposed saved there. But I like what it does for the imagination. Good past time to fantasize about.

Even Edward Snowden confirmed there is no alien in Area 51 or 52
Re: Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) by Kcdojoto(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nigeria will rather use her citizens to test their own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist / Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) / Gambian Presdent, Barrow Pictured With His Family Ahead Of His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.