Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late (17963 Views)

Sports Minister, Dare, Orders NFF To Sack Rohr Immediately / Pinnick: Why We Can’t Sack Rohr As Super Eagles Coach - NFF President / Why NFF Can’t Sack Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by TruthinAction: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
NFF is not keeping Rohr because of competence. Maybe he is cooperating with them in the Nigeria way.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
olisah should go and sit down one place abeg
I don't like Oliseh..

But he said the TRUTH!

How can we lose to CAR?

In Nigeria?

The first time we are losing a WCup match in FOURTY YEARS..

AND it is against CAR?

COME ON!! angry
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by alomeda600(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Like you did better than him
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by Caseless: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
I don't support him being sacked. But losing to CAR should force them to give him a target and if he fails to meet, he should be sacked.

Where's Reinhardt?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gernot Rohr === Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by sylve11: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
I don't like Oliseh..

But he said the TRUTH!

How can we lose to CAR?

In Nigeria?

The first time we are losing a WCup match in FOURTY YEARS..

AND it is against CAR?

COME ON!! angry

Which country knocked France out of Euro 2020? cool
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by mmsen: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gernot Rohr acts as if he only learned how to manage a soccer team last year.

I don't know how he came to be manager of the Super Eagles or why he is still employed.

I recall a manager who actually won a title who was undermined and sacked by the NFF, meanwhile this man who is far removed from any titles is seemingly never in danger of losing his job.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by somehow: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
No 1st 11 after 5 years
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by LegalOpinion: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Aufbauh:
The earlier the better NFF sack that 'Ngbeke' Rohr the better.

With the calibres of quality professional footballers in the rank of the Super eagles they don't have any reason loosing to CAR even in away match.

Even a draw with CAR is shameful
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by bluebay(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Word coming from a failed player and couch . Sharrap jor
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by princewarri1985: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
robosky02:
Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late -Oliseh

https://www.completesports.com/sack-rohr-now-before-its-too-late-oliseh/
SACK ROHR AND EMPLOY YOU, TELL NIGERIANS THAT YOU SECRETLY WANT HIS JOB STOP PRETENDING
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by Sleekfingers: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
robosky02:
Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late -Oliseh

https://www.completesports.com/sack-rohr-now-before-its-too-late-oliseh/

This one self get mouth to dey talk.....
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by Kingosytex(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Rohr isn't good. Rohr isn't even good enough to coach the eight division in German football but here he's been paid millions for doing nothing. Why isn't he coaching Germany or any other top team in Europe?
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
sylve11:

Which country knocked France out of Euro 2020? cool
In which way,manner or form can you compare France /Switzerland?

To Nigeria /CAR?

That was in a Championship..

Meaning that Switzerland were GOOD ENOUGH TO QUALIFY?

And Switzerland have been to several WCups and Euros.

WHICH TOURNAMENT have C A R,EVER qualified?

Can you tell me ONE player that plays for CAR?

And where he plays?

And may I remind YOU THAT..

THAT game actually ended 3-3..

AND France lost in a shoot OUT..

ON a NEUTRAL GROUND?
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
When they gave you, what did you do?
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by Ykc2(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Olisa go sit down .you ran away from the job because of witch now you get mouth
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by Englishisamust: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Seunfretty:
....For the mere fact that u assumed the super eagles played far better against CAR shows the level of ur football knowledge....am NT surprised

I don't think you watch the match. You are just ranting nonsense here. I will quote you again when we win tommorow match. We all see how big teams chop aam from small team last week. Super eagles has won 2 out 3 matches played so far.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by Omodua(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

You need to understand the dynamics behind Nigeria's football administration.

The Glass house is an edifice of corruption.

Amaju PickMilk has been milking Nigeria's resources by the humongous contract offered to Rohr. There are a lot of kick-backs from that contract.

Till tomorrow, the cabals would prefer a foreign coach. Reason is not far fetched, they get a lot of kickbacks.

PickMilk and his crew would be smiling to the bank while Nigerians struggle to watch a match on NTA that is televised using two canon camera in the Lagos stadium.
Exactly. Amaju Pinnick is benefiting from the bogus contract. And that's why there is a Clause that if you sack the man before expiration of his contract, $2M shall be paid to him as a bail off/compensation. Amaju is a bloody thief and criminal. He has destroyed the soul of Nigerian football.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by Bamzyriches451: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amaju won't listen to this
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by namo77: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
The coach should be sacked

Anyway, I blame Buhari
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by namo77: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
I blame Buhari...
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by Reflect7: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

I also join in reiterating the call for the sack of that deluded non-confident tacticless scam of a thing called coach. It's such an insult that a country as big as Nigeria will hand over her National team to someone like Rohr. Whatever the team achieved under his watch is definitely due to the individual effort of the players we have.

Enough of his excuses and trial and errors! We can't compete as a Nation in world football with GR around. We should not be deceived if he wins his next match.

#RohrOut.

I honestly don't know what juju that Rohr uses to hold on to that job that is so much bigger than him.

NFF are a disgrace to keep hold of him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by potonicomf(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
For more information concerning NYSC BATCH C
Click on the link
https:///HogPXKTAjbsKln5H8Wcvyy

Pls you can help me share to your various groups or anyone going with this batch
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by rickleye: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Who are you replacing him with ? It's not that there is a long line up of coaches waiting for the job. The Nigerian National Coach is the hardest position to fill because of all the off the field stuff you have to deal with - The Lack of infrastructure, corruption , social -economic environment. With the abundance of talent we have, there should be a long list of coaches wanting the job. All these ex-players just babbling - they all at one point in time contributed to disastrous results.
Good Luck.
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by naikeboy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Seconded by me
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Vinnie2000:

See this Guy! sad

If they sack Rohr, his Replacement will be Worse!! Maybe you want Joseph Yobo as ur Coach! sad
Rohr is not a Bad coach!

It's Amaju you should Target, NOT Rohr!! NFF and their Presidents have Always the Albatross of football in Nigeria!

There was a time Gary Lineker or so, was Almost hired as S/eagles coach b4 2010 World Cup.
He was called aside n told his Hard currency Salary would be Shared into 2! shocked

The English Man Walked out@once! sad

That was not Gary Lineker but Brian Robson.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by gentleguy1975: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
robosky02:
Tanzania sacked their head coach, Nigeria born Emmanuel Amunike who qualified them for AFCON after 30 years absence and Cameroon sacked the well celebrated Clemence Seedorf and Patrick Kluvert...

Here in Nigeria there's already a heated argument ... Should NFF sack Gernot Rohr or not?oga well said but, your claim that eagles can't face the top 5 team in Africa? Have you forgotten that same eagles under Roh,were paired with Algeria,then no1 in Africa,and cameron and yet we qualified with a game to spare? I agree a coach is as good as his last match, but let refrain from absolute criticism

The team lack a clear football pattern like we know in westerhoh days
They also lack a clear team after 5 years in charge we keep experimenting new players every ame
They can't match any technically sound team especially the top 5 team in Africa

And struggle with minors like Sierra leone, losing 0-4 in second half

And recently losing now to central African republic here at home.... Sacrilege

But President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick, keep giving excuses....

Must we leave in the past of because he won bronze in last AFCON......is it something we haven't won before ?

Haba Nigeria was once 4 best ranked nation in the world by FIFA in 1994 and if we are ambitious

Then we certainly know Genot Rohr can take us there
Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by robosky02(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

That was not Gary Lineker but Brian Robson.

It was actually Sven-Goran Erikson

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by gentleguy1975: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Truly,a coach is as good as his last match!Oga Sunday and other pundits couldn't find their voice when we won home and away last month! I am not a fan of Roh but,same eagles under him made Algeria and cameroon looked ordinary enroute 2018 world cup qualification! Qualifying with a game to spare

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by robosky02(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
See the kind of reason why probably Genot Rohr is still coaching Nigeria

Erikson: Why I Turned Down Super Eagles’ Job In 2010:

Former England manager Sven-Goran Erikson has revealed he turned the chance to manage the Super Eagles at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa after he was told by an official of the Nigeria Football Federation that his salary would be paid into two different bank accounts.

Erikson, 72, was among the coaches shortlisted for the Nigeria’s job after the late Amodu Shaibu was relieved of his job despite guiding the Super Eagles to a third place finish at the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations in Angola....

“After a while, I was called into the room with a chairman who declared that they wanted me as a coach, but with the proviso that my salary would be divided into two parts: one that I got into my account and another that would be deposited into another account that was not in my name. “There I refused on the standing. I thought something didn’t go right,”

Swedish coach Lagerbäck would go on to get the job at that time.

Cc: Vinnie2000. gentleguy1975. TheGoodJoe PlayMaker14. fergie001

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
robosky02:

It was actually Sven-Goran Erikson

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late by fergie001: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
robosky02:
Was that not what I echoed earlier?

Na the way nah.... This is just the reason, nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beijing Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony In Pictures / Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL / My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.