Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

“at 41, Others Are Celebrating Wedding Anniversaries” — Uche Maduagwu Drags Tiwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “at 41, Others Are Celebrating Wedding Anniversaries” — Uche Maduagwu Drags Tiwa (590 Views)

Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) / Alexi Laiho Dies At 41 (Pictures) / Danny Young Drags Tiwa Savage To Court Over Lyrics Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“at 41, Others Are Celebrating Wedding Anniversaries” — Uche Maduagwu Drags Tiwa by Taiyemando(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu has lashed out at Tiwa Savage again, over the leaked s*xtape used to blackmail herself and her new lover.

Recall that Uche Maduagwu had yesterday Friday October 8th, dragged Tiwa Savage to filth, over coming on social media to cry out about someone allegedly blackmailing her with the leaked video, and asking for payment........................................................................................................

click the below link for more information.

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/10/09/at-41-others-are-celebrating-wedding-anniversaries-uche-maduagwu-drags-tiwa-savage-once-again-over-leaked-tape/
Re: “at 41, Others Are Celebrating Wedding Anniversaries” — Uche Maduagwu Drags Tiwa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
I support Uche on this lol

1 Like

Re: “at 41, Others Are Celebrating Wedding Anniversaries” — Uche Maduagwu Drags Tiwa by FvckAllMods: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Really tho she has to do better to even have a regular man in her life... nobody holy pass but this hoeshit is bullshit.

If you want to be a hoe, be a hoe with your chest out and heads up, no sneaking you get?

Nighas not playing when they say these hoes not loyal still

You hoe and not loyal? What' gain?

I bet my balls NOTHING.

Clean your mess and do better you all good girls

Y'all don let evil take over your hearts

If tiwa can do this you can imagine...
I no get babe, cos I no fit babe hoe and ALL GIRLS OUT THERE IS HOE.
Re: “at 41, Others Are Celebrating Wedding Anniversaries” — Uche Maduagwu Drags Tiwa by suffering: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
She was married and it didn’t work. Give her time to recuperate. Now it’s those idiots like Genevieve and Rita Dominic who never walked the aisle once who deserve constant shaming.
Re: “at 41, Others Are Celebrating Wedding Anniversaries” — Uche Maduagwu Drags Tiwa by Sonnobax15(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Eyahhhhh angry
Re: “at 41, Others Are Celebrating Wedding Anniversaries” — Uche Maduagwu Drags Tiwa by JaneYave(f): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Is Uche Maduagwu any better? Person wey try take responsibility for her actions sef. Abeg, free the lady.

(1) (Reply)

Beatrice "Caught" Saying She Will Never Apologise To Liquorose / Bbnaija Dorathy Forbids Dating Prince, Says She Can't Date Her Brother She Is Si / Ola Of Lagos Recieves 2 Million Naira Cash Prize And All Expense Trip To Dubai,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.