Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) (40931 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Tboss Rocks Bikini In Sexy Way (Photos) / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by sageb: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dareywest001:
She's right!

she refused to conform into the fast failing moral standards characterizing the music industry!

music videos paraded women as cheap objects of mere sexual gratification. .

it takes a lot to stand out!

Bless you LADY!

that's true, I believe Niyola
Not everyone like this entertainment thread of sexualizing women as sex object.
Niyola is a decent lady

1 Like

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by CAPITALBEE: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
suffering:
She’s still pretty, though, I love her feline-esque facial structure.

@ the bolded... Bro let's be calming down! Ewo tun no feline-esque bayi? shocked The girl is beautiful but no be like cat face own!
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Caseless: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:
Aswearugud, I don't know this girl embarassed

Her loss then.
How old are you? Niyola was like seyi shey, yemi alade, omawunmi, chidinma, Emma Nyra, etc, of our music industry. I don't know why she went low.

1 Like

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Caseless: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
shadrach77:
Life! She was at EME with Wizkid, Skales and Shaydee. Only Wizkid became big out of of the lot

Funny enough Banky W the founder of the label wasn't an EME artiste himself cry
skales did it too.

2 Likes

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Caseless: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
I love this girl.
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by sabreal: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
I love that. She maintained her values. Not everybody list after fame and wealth

She foes not need to sell her soul before she makes if

jaybenugo:
Nigerian singer, Eniola Akinbo, better known as Niyola, has opened up on why she left Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) headed by Banky W, IgbereTV reports.

Niyola, in a recent chat with Chude Jideonwo, faulted the defunct record label for marketing her wrongly because of their business strategy.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUr8kT6D-7z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXoTj8wxJ0

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Tmb78(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Caseless:
How old are you? Niyola was like seyi shey, yemi alade, omawunmi, chidinma, Emma Nyra, etc, of our music industry. I don't know why she went low.

Davash222 is a kid na!
You would clearly know that through his comments here on this forum.
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Davash222(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tmb78:
Davash22.2 is a kid na!
You would clearly know that through his comments here on this forum.
If no be contraceptives, my first son fit senior you.

2 Likes

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Pandorah(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Starzo:
Who lose?

And between, we too dey abuse the words beautiful and sexy for this country. undecided

Who tell this one say she sexy and beautiful??

BTW is not BETWEEN! B(BY) T(THE) W(WAY)
BTW: By The Way
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Starzo: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pandorah:
BTW is not BETWEEN! B(BY) T(THE) W(WAY)
BTW: By The Way
Tanx for the correction

1 Like

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Tmb78(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

If no be contraceptives, my first son fit senior you.
Old person behaving like a kid,then!
That's so saaddddd!
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Davash222(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tmb78:

Old person behaving like a kid,then!
That's so saaddddd!
Changing goal post now?

The truth remains, I don't know her. You can't force me to accept knowing her.

3 Likes

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Amanda4life: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Beehshorp:
Apart from the sexy way what does the female gender do to stay relevant in the entertainment industry?

Sincerely.
Big question
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Tmb78(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
kiss
Davash222:

Changing goal post now?

The truth remains, I don't know her. You can't force me to accept knowing her.
What's my business with your knowledge of her?
I personally knew her passably.
I quoted the person who asked you how old you were not to know Niyola.
I felt the person should know already you were a kid going by your actions here.

2 Likes

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Davash222(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tmb78:
kissWhat's my business with your knowledge of her?
I personally knew her passably.
I quoted the person who asked you how old you were not to know Niyola.
I felt the person should know already you were a kid going by your actions here.

Going by your actions here, what does that suppose to mean?
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Myer(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dareywest001:
She's right!

she refused to conform into the fast failing moral standards characterizing the music industry!

music videos paraded women as cheap objects of mere sexual gratification. .

it takes a lot to stand out!

Bless you LADY!

Your post would make sense if she succeeded by doing it her way.
Morality was not the issue, she was simply being a diva cos she felt she had dated Freestyle (Shogun) and probably some other top guns so Banky couldn't teach her what works.

EME knows the music business. And sex appeal sells anywhere in the world.
I still can't fathom what she's talking about. Cos when you watch her projects under EME, Toh Bad and Go On you wonder what she was complaining about.

Only people who sing weird or alt music don't project sex appeal.
It's like a handsome buff guy protesting against showing his face or 6 packs in his videos.
Any way, her loss.

So if you ask me she had one of the best platforms and lost a great opportunity.
I actually was surprised when EME signed her when they did cos she was already past her prime even then talkless of now. They took a risk. And if not for Wizkid bringing in all the money I'm sure she would have run them down. Cos she had the best producers and video directors, models etc which cost big money for EME.

I remember her track with Sasha back in the day Emi Le Gan. Her hook was really sick.
Any way I still wish her all the best she can be.

3 Likes

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by femi4: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

Her loss then.
She's the lead actor in SWALLOW

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by 6ft5: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
suffering:
The last I heard of her was eleven years ago. If she followed their plan she would have enjoyed a few years of fame and not the on and off again epileptic popularity which came her way. She’s still pretty, though, I love her feline-esque facial structure.

No wonder your name is “suffering”. See your head with your poor man mentality.
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by afadi2410: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

Her loss then.

Seriously,I don't know her too
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by ProfGday(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
I followed Niyola since day one at EME,there was a particular time she herself confirmed been in relationship with Mr Banky W,but things got sour imidiately Adesua Etomi entered baba W'eyes.... Niyola was sidestepped...

This lady didn't want to spill the beans on that yawa....

Goodluck to her and the girls men don used to shine their kondo/dikksons.
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
She no gree to their business plan and she no dey with Dem again, now make everybody move on
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by potonicomf(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
For more information concerning NYSC BATCH C
Click on the link
https:///HogPXKTAjbsKln5H8Wcvyy

Pls you can help me share to your various groups or anyone going with this batch
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Boss13: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
suffering:
The last I heard of her was eleven years ago. If she followed their plan she would have enjoyed a few years of fame and not the on and off again epileptic popularity which came her way. She’s still pretty, though, I love her feline-esque facial structure.

Well she didn't want that. I have seen her recent movie and I could tell she is big on morals and decency. Ain't we tired of fully and half naked ladies who are either confused about singing or selling their body to the world.
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by lascos912(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
To bad oo
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Revelation4(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chai. I love her songs but I know she is not famous for not being whorish
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Dareywest001(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Myer:

Your post would make sense if she succeeded by doing it her way.
Morality was not the issue, she was simply being a diva cos she felt she had dated Freestyle (Shohun) and probably some other top guns so Banky coulndnt teach her what works.

EME knows the music business. And sex appeal sells anywhere in the world.
I still can't fathom what she's talking about. Cos when you watch her projects under EME, Toh Bad and Go On you wonder what she was complaining about.

Only people who sing weird or alt music don't project sex appeal.
It's like a handsome buff guy protesting against showing his face of 6 packs in his videos.
Any way, her loss.

So if you ask me she had one of the best platforms and lost a great opportunity.
I actually was surprised when EME signed her when they did cos she was already past her prime even then talkless of now. They took a risk. And if not for Wizkid ringing on all the money I'm sure she would have run them down. Cos she had the best producers and video directors, models etc.

I remember her track with Sasha back kn the day Emi Le Gan. Her hook was really sick.

¤
¤
wow!
Her decision was best personal to her. .
the mob mentality has always prevailed in this part of the world. .
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Dareywest001(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Boss13:

Well she didn't want that. I have seen her recent movie and I could tell she is big on morals and decency. Ain't we tired of fully and half naked ladies who are either confused about singing or selling their body to the world.
i wonder oo
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by rickyrex(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Beehshorp:
Apart from the sexy way what does the female gender do to stay relevant in the entertainment industry?
alot of you want to see someone like tems go nude or put on sexy outfit to show her Laos and boot. But she disapoint yah all by keeping to her music. So not about been sexy that makes female artiste relevant... Adele never went nude and her album was superb

1 Like

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by GooseBump: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Leaforever:
Tems didn't do all dt. I guess dts why no Nigerian label s noigned her. She was releasing her music independently.

Good thing she got the biggest African collaboration ever and was heard abroad, now she is signed to WizKids international label RCA. Those international sign up bonuses are fat and in $. She was true to herself and laughed last.
who tell you that one... Check out her pics on insta

1 Like

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Benohio(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Origamist:

Did Teni follow the traditional sexy girl pattern to earn her shine?No
If you are hard working,consistent,and believe in your self,you'll make an impact,not trying to adopt an image because everyone does it

Her problem is inconsistency
How many singles have she put out post-EME?
She's a good artiste with a poor blueprint
Music no be for everybody sha

If Teni open breast and nyash for u, u go look am? Teni is not sexy.
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

why must a female artist ooze some sex appeal?

Simply to Captivate Fans, who could mostly be Young Male and females in their 20's or teenagers!

Look@Beyonce..
Look@Shakira..
Look@Ciara..
Look@Tiwa Savage..

How did they get the Mass Followership dey have today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) / Akams_buafam Becomes Akara Brand Ambassador / Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.