Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Two Most Powerful Thing On Earth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Most Powerful Thing On Earth. (351 Views)

The Eucharist Is The Most Powerful Thing In The World / Pastor W.F KUMUYI Audio Messages Mp3 Download. See Powerful Thing Know About Him / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Most Powerful Thing On Earth. by Lostchild(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
I was told from the spiritual point of view that, the two most powerful thing on earth is.

1. Woman
2. Money

I was told that, any man who can stay and not lust after this two, but strive and overcome all his trials without this two up front is a great man.

Even God Himself.
Angels
Devils
All ocultic Lords and masters will see that man as a great man.

Re: The Two Most Powerful Thing On Earth. by ciencee(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Women!
Naw, I have lived my entire life without women, and they have no effects on me.

But money!
Hell no, I can't do without it, cos man gets to eat and settles some difficult issues with it.

Though the devil uses both to fight men.
Re: The Two Most Powerful Thing On Earth. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lostchild:
I was told from the spiritual point of view that, the two most powerful thing on earth is.

1. Woman
2. Money

I was told that, any man who can stay without this two for many years and strive to overcome all trials is a great man.j

God
Angels
Devils
All ocultic Lords and masters will see that man as a great man.

Wrong!

The Most Power Full on earth is Law and Goodness!

All others are lesser.
Re: The Two Most Powerful Thing On Earth. by Lostchild(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
ciencee:
Women!
Naw, I have lived my entire life without women, and they have no effects on me.

But money!
Hell no, I can't do without it, cos man gets to eat and settles some difficult issues with it.

Though the devil uses both to fight men.

You should not lust after this two.
1. Woman
2. Money
Re: The Two Most Powerful Thing On Earth. by mountmoriah(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong!

The Most Power Full on earth is Law and Goodness!

All others are lesser.
agreed

(1) (Reply)

More Than Conquerors Of Bishop David Oyedapo Is A Fallacy / Mummy G.O Finally Speaks On Viral Preaching Memes (video) / Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.