Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times (2184 Views)

University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Seeksnigeria: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Update from

Karabo Bahurutshe, 19, who stabbed his 18-years-old girlfriend 25 times and set her alight after realising that she was still alive, has pleaded guilty to charges of rape and murder in the North West High Court, South Africa, Siggy reports.

The accused the gave spine-chilling testimony and told the court that he killed his girlfriend, Gomolemo Legae from Seweding village because he did not want to go to jail after she threatened to open a case of rape against him.

Through his legal representative, Bahurutshe told the court that it had all started at a tavern where he was drinking alcohol and smoking dagga.

He said while at the tavern, Legae arrived with her friends and later told him that she wanted to have sexual intercourse with him.

Bahurutshe told the court that Legae changed her mind after he told her that they wouldn’t have sex at his place but in the streets.

Bahurutshe said he then took out a knife and forced her to UnCloth and raped her.

"I always knew that my conduct was unlawful and punishable,” he said.

He said after the ordeal, Legae threatened to open a case of rape against him. “I did not want to go to jail. I started stabbing her several times,” Bahurutshe said.

Bahurutshe said he realised that even after he had stabbed her 25 times, Legae was still alive.

He said he left her lying on the ground and walked to a nearby petrol station and bought petrol in a two-litre bottle.

He said he poured it on her body. “I knew that stabbing her and setting her body alight may result in her death but nevertheless I did it,” he told the court.

Legae’s family cried uncontrollably as the details came out.

After the court adjourned, Legae’s aunt Gadifele Mashetla said she was happy that Bahurutshe pleaded guilty.

"At least now there is a green light. I want a harsher sentence for him. I want him to go to jail for the rest of his life,” she said.

She said a few weeks after Legae was killed, her father took his life because he could not handle his daughter’s death and the manner at which she had died.

"We lost three family members because of this boy. It was not only Gomolemo’s father who died. Her grandmother also died after her father killed himself. We are hurt.”

Justice Frances Snyman rolled over the case to Friday for the legal representatives to make their submissions.

https:///sa-boy-19-burns-teenage-girlfriend-alive-after-stabbing-her-25-times/

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Seeksnigeria: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
shocked sad
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by DaddyRochie1642: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Send the Bastard to Hell.

4 Likes

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by MayorWhales: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
This is Gross. It’s a worry to how bitter and heartless some animals disguised as human are, RIP pretty lady
Please let’s not overlook red flags in relationships and even friendships. Don’t be a victim

1 Like

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by DICKstractor: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
SA, home of drugs, women and crime

3 Likes

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Buharidgeneral: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
This is serious seriously
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by muller101(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Send him to hell already.

1 Like

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Totilopussylick(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Most SA men are beast in human form sad.

1 Like

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
That boy is a very wicked animal

3 Likes

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by McStoic(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
Update from

Karabo Bahurutshe, 19, who stabbed his 18-years-old girlfriend 25 times and set her alight after realising that she was still alive, has pleaded guilty to charges of rape and murder in the North West High Court, South Africa, Siggy reports.

The accused the gave spine-chilling testimony and told the court that he killed his girlfriend, Gomolemo Legae from Seweding village because he did not want to go to jail after she threatened to open a case of rape against him.

Through his legal representative, Bahurutshe told the court that it had all started at a tavern where he was drinking alcohol and smoking dagga.

He said while at the tavern, Legae arrived with her friends and later told him that she wanted to have sexual intercourse with him.

Bahurutshe told the court that Legae changed her mind after he told her that they wouldn’t have sex at his place but in the streets.

Bahurutshe said he then took out a knife and forced her to UnCloth and raped her.

He said after the ordeal, Legae threatened to open a case of rape against him. “I did not want to go to jail. I started stabbing her several times,” Bahurutshe said.

Bahurutshe said he realised that even after he had stabbed her 25 times, Legae was still alive.

He said he left her lying on the ground and walked to a nearby petrol station and bought petrol in a two-litre bottle.

He said he poured it on her body. “I knew that stabbing her and setting her body alight may result in her death but nevertheless I did it,” he told the court.

After the court adjourned, Legae’s aunt Gadifele Mashetla said she was happy that Bahurutshe pleaded guilty.

"At least now there is a green light. I want a harsher sentence for him. I want him to go to jail for the rest of his life,” she said.

She said a few weeks after Legae was killed, her father took his life because he could not handle his daughter’s death and the manner at which she had died.

"We lost three family members because of this boy. It was not only Gomolemo’s father who died. Her grandmother also died after her father killed himself. We are hurt.”

Justice Frances Snyman rolled over the case to Friday for the legal representatives to make their submissions.

These Southies got no chill.
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by DropsMic(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
SA guys really need to start treating their women well.

1 Like

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Kingcalls: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
If naija girls with their ways were dating SA boys .
.75% of them wud hv been killed by now

5 Likes

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by TheWolfen(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
I swear Nigerian guys are very patient. grin

3 Likes

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by SkengRay: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
@ tmksouth. Your brothers are animals all they know is wearing dirty bucket cap and smoking weed which the typical lifestyle of SA youths cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by BRATISLAVA: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
This is why teenagers should stay away from relationships. Most of them aren't mentally capable of handling what goes with relationships.

If he had gotten away with the crime, he would come on NL to post foolish posts about females.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by nairalander2020(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
See life shocked
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by care4you: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth, am still waiting for your handwriting oo! come and defend your bloodas.

3 Likes

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by samtol4(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Rape cases are rampant in SA! God delivers the land

1 Like

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by FirmTR(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
The devil is not somewhere beyond , he lives within.
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by theTranscriber: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
and
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by theTranscriber: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaceblaze aka effeminate why this? embarassed
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Vulcanheph(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
First was Oscar pistorius'.
Now this ??

Na wah 4 South Africans shocked shocked
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by ClassicMan202(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
SA is renowned for relationship violence... Oscar comes to mind

At least no Nigerian to blame this time... Oh wait, Nigerians sold him the petrol at the filling station
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by rex444(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
And my bayelsa ex go say she want bf wey go dey beat her ....food don done
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Myzubby(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]his legal representative no sabi lie
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Lamanii22(f): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
He deserves to die too... Slowly and painfully.... If anyone tries this with any of my loved ones.... ama fucking cut that person to pieces... Such cruelty! Teach your children abstinence! SA kids are too free... if I must say....
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by Gadafii: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
No be for this same southie Oscar pistorius abi wetin be that handicapped south African sprinter name take shot shot his girlfriend that year

2 Likes

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by beautyhd: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Why did i pronounce his name as burantashi, may he rot in jail for this heinous crime.

1 Like

Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by pointblank247(m): 5:08am On Oct 10, 2021
That's were Nigeria jungle justics would have been preferred
Re: SA Boy, 19, Burns Teenage Girlfriend Alive After Stabbing Her 25 Times by UltimateStarman: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
Update from

Don't weep
She's among the chosen ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Latest? / Lasu Spts Interview / Ansu Post Ume Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.