Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola (2122 Views)

Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola, Others Over Multimillion Dollar Power Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by TopzyBaba(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Former Osun governor now Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, has refuted speculation in some quarters that the bad blood between them prevented him from visiting All Progressives Congress national leader, Bola Tinubu while the latter received medical attention in the UK.
Naija News had reported that Tinubu returned to Nigeria Friday evening after spending almost three months in London. The former Lagos governor, in a statement issued by his media office afterwards, thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for his visit and wishes.

He also commended the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, governors, APC leaders, northern Reps caucus, Lagos House of Assembly members and others for visiting him while he was in the United Kingdom.

Aregbesola has now educated those dragging him for not paying a visit to Tinubu that since his principal had visited the APC topshot in the UK, presidential protocol forbids members of Buhari’s cabinet from embarking on the same mission.

The Minister, who spoke through his Media Adviser, Mr. Sola Fasure, told Osun Defender that, “If the President has gone, no Minister, not even the Vice President (Yemi Osinbajo), can go. Aregbesola’s relationship with Tinubu is mutually beneficial and reinforcing.

“Tinubu and Aregbesola are in constant talk. The last time they talked, it lasted for more than one hour. There is no other reason for him (Aregbesola) not to visit Tinubu than just protocol.

“Anybody or group of persons who wants to make case out of the visitation issue is either ignorant or mischievous. Anyway, I can see ignorance and mischief from some of the posts I read online concerning the visitation.”

Buhari had visited Tinubu on August 12, 2021 when the President traveled for the Global Education Summit on Financing Global Partnership for Education (GPE) 2021 to 2025 hosted by the UK Prime Minister. Babatunde Fashola, a former governor of Lagos, is also serving in Buhari’s cabinet as the Minister of Works and Housing.

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/4cb4f59b51cb07bf9dea12d7c1d45ec1-push?features=2114219&uid=abd47c63f5882f44d2fa757f3ea8bd2109168822&like_count=0&client=mini

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu is now young overnight kikikiki but I like him sha,I believe he'll be a better ruler.Tinubu is not a wicked man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Davash222(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tinubu is now young overnight kikikiki but I like him sha,I believe he'll be a better ruler.Tinubu is not a wicked man
Everyone knows you're allergic to like good things. We're not surprised.

6 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

Is Tinubu a bad man?capital No

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Davash222(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is Tinubu a bad man?capital No
No, he's not bad.

He's worst!

4 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Bimpe29: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
BAT is truly a political strategist and competent public official but lack medical capacity to lead Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by KUNZEH(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
K
Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Sirjamo: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
SWAGA 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by nairavsdollars(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Aregberascal ..who ask you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Terorislam: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Even my humble self did not visit him due to his past bad record
Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by vedaxcool(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Aregberascal ..who ask you

Ipob members should face the rascals they have unleashed on the suffering people of the east, don't you think?

4 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Dapson73(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

Why are you ranting ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Dapson73(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
I think I believe Aregbesola.
On his mandate we shall stand.... Akanbi omo olodo ide.

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Terrence99: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bimpe29:
BAT is truly a political strategist and competent public official but lack medical capacity to lead Nigeria.

I like how you put your words together. This is how to present sensible arguments.
Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Charmingrascal(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

No, he's not bad.

He's worst!

Sincerely, between you and God how did Tinubu wrong you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Davash222(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Sincerely, between you and God how did Tinubu wrong you.
He hypnotized most lagosians and that's a great sin between man and God.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Blackfire(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
North2023

South takenote

Peter obi and tinubu

No vacancy in aso Rock
North2023
Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by benuejosh: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
No bad blood.
Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why won't you like him? afterall he's a criminal and a scammer like zzor grin
Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Bimpe29:
Recently he's a political vegetable and unviable for the post of presidency, making this man the president of NIGERIA will be a great disaster.
Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by GetMeRight: 6:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

No, he's not bad.

He's worst!

Worst as how? What are the verifiable parameters you used to make your verdict?
Re: Why Osinbajo, Fashola And I Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London – Aregbesola by GetMeRight: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Dapson73:
I think I believe Aregbesola.
On his mandate we shall stand.... Akanbi omo olodo ide.

Aregbe is gradually going astray.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Should Not See 2023 As Do Or Die, Can Be President Later: Northern Elders / Seun Osewa Reacts To Tinubu's Presidential Campaign / A Section Of Yorubas Are Playing Dangerous Tribal Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.