Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Faithful And Reliable Business Handler/manager - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Faithful And Reliable Business Handler/manager (210 Views)

I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faithful And Reliable Business Handler/manager by vreal: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hello, Have you noticed that many people are looking for someone who they will provide all their care and solve their needs provided the person will be faithful and trustable in handling their business for them in their absence? Or stand in for them in one way or the other when they are indisposed or out of the country? Do you feel you need capable hand/s in something you do and you are willing to give comfortability to the person that meets the demand for you? Are you afraid of people's betrayal and you need a strong confidant in the line of business you do? Do you need a support for the next level of business that you want to get? If you have been there you will understand how serious this issue can be. Also if you are at that level, you are reading something that will give you the support you so desired. Chat up or call 09093829298 for talks. You are taking the right steps. Congrats.
Re: Faithful And Reliable Business Handler/manager by CrownOfClay724: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
vreal:
Hello, Have you noticed that many people are looking for someone who they will provide all their care and solve their needs provided the person will be faithful and trustable in handling their business for them in their absence? Or stand in for them in one way or the other when they are indisposed or out of the country? Do you feel you need capable hand/s in something you do and you are willing to give comfortability to the person that meets the demand for you? Are you afraid of people's betrayal and you need a strong confidant in the line of business you do? Do you need a support for the next level of business that you want to get? If you have been there you will understand how serious this issue can be. Also if you are at that level, you are reading something that will give you the support you so desired. Chat up or call 09093829298 for talks. You are taking the right steps. Congrats.

I'll chat you up.
Re: Faithful And Reliable Business Handler/manager by spiralwedge(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Experienced operations Manager, HR, Admin here. I have worked and lived in Nigeria and in Europe. Also trustworthy and reliable, contact me if you need my services.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship Any Delta Gal In Abuja / 9 Signs A Woman Is Trying To Get Your Attention / Before The Right Man Comes Prepare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.