Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths (4524 Views)

Regretting My Marriage. / I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Connected1: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:
Yes she's good and was the fist woman I woke in the morning with and said let's pray others don't.
At least trying with her job too. She keeps telling me that it would get better and I do tell her same too but inside our heads we feel we are faking it , I don't know

Like I said Bro

You are creating unnecessary issues for yourself.

Na people dream wife you dae carry play so.

Some Men won't hesitate in stealing her from you.

For me I don't care if a woman is fine or not oh, so long she respects me and can train my children well, I no get issues.

Every other thing na small challenge.

Like I said again, learn to appreciate her and love her, women need love oh to be honest.

She's doing her best. Na you just dae think say she dae fake am, whereas na only you dae fake am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by PuZZyNegro: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:
Please help a brother, I'll try to make it brief. I got married to someone I don't really love but because of pregnancy. we met sometime around January, spent the night together around February we didn't have s*x 3nights she stayed, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with sitting room well arranged, my kitchen was excellent and bathroom was neat. She was like you need to buy a dinning table, chair, she was like if I like her I should come and see her people I told her this is the first time we are staying together please calm down and let the relationship grow, we don't know each other before. I was beginning to like her gradually as we kept intouch. Then we met again March and this time we had s*x. Though I had another girl whom I really enjoy how we get along well and fun to be with knows me better but because I want to get into a real relationship I want the love between myself and these ladies to grow naturally both can take care of the home, can cook, lovely attitudes, both are same age, same name.
in a week time the girl called me that she's dead I was like what and said she's pregnant. because I don't want people to talk or put my family to shame I started telling my family that I have a girl I like I want her to come visiting that was where I think I made the mistake because she started getting into my family. The other girl knows the pregnant one by name coicidentally their names are the same as she usually call my phone but she would be like just follow your heart and I do like her because I said to myself since am average height I would like to marry a tall lady she's about 6ft, the pregnant girl is same height with me. April she lost the pregnancy and visited me after. awhile and made me slept with her that the nurse said she wouldn't take in even if I don't use protection because she's not seen her cycle yet and she took in within a month after a miscarriage. I didn't like how everything was going anymore and the likeness I had for her was no more there like before but because she kept saying just go and see my people before the pregnancy would show up I didn't think with my head I just started looking for money here and there. I made wedding cards and day I made it available 2days later she had miscarriage for the second time in less than 2mths. if I'd known I would have just done an introduction between both families that their daughter is pregnant for me call off the wedding. you wouldn't believe I didn't even know how I got money within a month did white wedding and traditional same day but each day I don't feel happy and we've been quareling and settling each day since February till now, we married barely 2mths now even in our honeymoon she was like she regrets marrying me and I don't feel happy within myself I'm sleeping and thinking, am bathing , working anything am doing I'm thinking like what have I gotten myself into marrying someone we don't love each other. she is like she is sorry for what she said I told her each day that everything happened so fast and I didn't even know how I came this far she said we can learn to love ourselves. my former girlfriend has blocked me on Facebook, WhatsApp, blacklist my number too but I still uses someone else's phone just go to search and look at her photos but I don't even go through my wife's photo at all. As married couple we barely have fun time or cuddle, fall to each other's body and tickle each other, I do say to her I love her but it's not coming am trying my best it things would work. She too has said she's getting tired already of the marriage because there's no fun like when we met newly. I don't want to discuss this with any of my family or anyone I know I feel very ashamed of myself already. All the plans have got for my future I think of them and see myself not getting there anymore because have just slowed myself down.
Please I need your advice am eating but ematiating everyday, I look sick because am thinking too much. I don't have peace

This is beginning to look like a sponsored story to drive traffic on nairaland.

Are you men for real or you're just kidding? Where have thou left thy brains?

Oh Israel! angry
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Rubbiish(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:
She said people do see for first time and get married too, that yes she knows we didn't date but since we've come this way let's make it work or let's speak to out parents and know what next to do

I will be honest with u, u are indecisive!
One of the worst thing that can happen to a man is indecisiveness! Such a man can never have a fulfilled life! Why are u still going back to check your ex pictures?? Don't u realise your ex is now in your past? At certain age, u should be able to make some decisions & stand by it! U are just talking like a child all through your post, waving up & down, no firm stance on any decision! You really need to forget about your ex & focus on your wife! Your ex is the one messing up your head. If u love her this much why did u marry your wife?? U are very indecisive!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Rubbiish(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Connected1:

Like I said Bro

For me I don't care if a woman is fine or not oh, so long she respects me and can train my children well, I no get issues.

Like I said again, learn to appreciate her and love her, women need love oh to be honest.

She's doing her best. Na you just dae think say she dae fake am, whereas na only you dae fake am.
Cc Savloon
Please listen to this person!
Forget about your ex and focus on your wife!
From u said about her so far, she seem like a good wife! With time u will learn to love her, if your ex was dead by now, won't u marry another lady?
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by eyinjuege: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:
Yes she's good and was the fist woman I woke in the morning with and said let's pray others don't.
At least trying with her job too. She keeps telling me that it would get better and I do tell her same too but inside our heads we feel we are faking it , I don't know

You're not inside her head, so speak for yourself that you are faking it.
Anyway, you're both married now. You both have jobs and at least some mutual respect for each other. Many marriages have been built on less .
Why don't you start getting to know your wife better? Both of you should take some time off, away from people that know you and just spend time together. Let it be like a getaway or honeymoon kinda thing. Maybe sparks will flow abi which advice person go give you again?
Be intentional about loving your wife.
It seems you feel you settled and could have got someone better. There will always be someone better, so it's left for you to be satisfied with your choice.
She's not a bad person, doesn't stress you either so you can actually work on your marriage together

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by frozen70(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:
Please help a brother, I'll try to make it brief. I got married to someone I don't really love but because of pregnancy. we met sometime around January, spent the night together around February we didn't have s*x 3nights she stayed, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with sitting room well arranged, my kitchen was excellent and bathroom was neat. She was like you need to buy a dinning table, chair, she was like if I like her I should come and see her people I told her this is the first time we are staying together please calm down and let the relationship grow, we don't know each other before. I was beginning to like her gradually as we kept intouch. Then we met again March and this time we had s*x. Though I had another girl whom I really enjoy how we get along well and fun to be with knows me better but because I want to get into a real relationship I want the love between myself and these ladies to grow naturally both can take care of the home, can cook, lovely attitudes, both are same age, same name.
in a week time the girl called me that she's dead I was like what and said she's pregnant. because I don't want people to talk or put my family to shame I started telling my family that I have a girl I like I want her to come visiting that was where I think I made the mistake because she started getting into my family. The other girl knows the pregnant one by name coicidentally their names are the same as she usually call my phone but she would be like just follow your heart and I do like her because I said to myself since am average height I would like to marry a tall lady she's about 6ft, the pregnant girl is same height with me. April she lost the pregnancy and visited me after. awhile and made me slept with her that the nurse said she wouldn't take in even if I don't use protection because she's not seen her cycle yet and she took in within a month after a miscarriage. I didn't like how everything was going anymore and the likeness I had for her was no more there like before but because she kept saying just go and see my people before the pregnancy would show up I didn't think with my head I just started looking for money here and there. I made wedding cards and day I made it available 2days later she had miscarriage for the second time in less than 2mths. if I'd known I would have just done an introduction between both families that their daughter is pregnant for me call off the wedding. you wouldn't believe I didn't even know how I got money within a month did white wedding and traditional same day but each day I don't feel happy and we've been quareling and settling each day since February till now, we married barely 2mths now even in our honeymoon she was like she regrets marrying me and I don't feel happy within myself I'm sleeping and thinking, am bathing , working anything am doing I'm thinking like what have I gotten myself into marrying someone we don't love each other. she is like she is sorry for what she said I told her each day that everything happened so fast and I didn't even know how I came this far she said we can learn to love ourselves. my former girlfriend has blocked me on Facebook, WhatsApp, blacklist my number too but I still uses someone else's phone just go to search and look at her photos but I don't even go through my wife's photo at all. As married couple we barely have fun time or cuddle, fall to each other's body and tickle each other, I do say to her I love her but it's not coming am trying my best it things would work. She too has said she's getting tired already of the marriage because there's no fun like when we met newly. I don't want to discuss this with any of my family or anyone I know I feel very ashamed of myself already. All the plans have got for my future I think of them and see myself not getting there anymore because have just slowed myself down.
Please I need your advice am eating but ematiating everyday, I look sick because am thinking too much. I don't have peace

You worry more about what people will say and not about what makes you happy, that's by the way

This lady in question, was smarter than you

From day one she was rushing you and you were falling for her like - - - -.

Well both of you don't have any feelings for each other

You guys can take a break and use that time to evaluate each other

She too is tired of the marriage but doesn't know how to pull out

She miss lead you for her own selfish interests

She will still play and manipulate you, if you don't stand well

The gentleman in you, is your weakness

You already know that you still love the other girl

Assuming you remained faithful, to your former relationship, all these won't come up

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by muller101(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
We keep saying it will end in premium tears. Una no de hear.
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Danjikanbauchi: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:
op just abandon her and run away to another state tell your people you are not doing again. Safe your life.
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Karlifate: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Your write-up is jam-packed like Lagos traffic angry
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by TruthOverFacts: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:

If this story is true then this man must be a dunce. What kind of man is this bikonu?
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by stanvesco(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:

I am so sorry.
I don't even know what to type
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by mrblessed(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2021
The story looks more fake than real, but it's the sort of things people do to themselves and start looking for assistance. I think this is karma at work, because you had a lady you claimed you loved and whom ticked almost all your boxes, what the heck were you looking for outside?

Then she had miscarriage at a time you were riddled with uncertainties about the workability of the union, you didn't realise your mistake and end things with her immediately. In fact, God gave you a redeeming opportunity to right your wrong, you couldn't optimise it and then continued to have unprotected sex with her. Now you are sad, she is not happy and you don't have the balls to end the union. I have to ask you at this point: what exactly do you want?

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Layormiii(f): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Savloon the grass isn't always greener in the other side. What makes you feel you will be fulfilled if you had married the other lady??

Even for people that love eachother and dated for years, the first few months of marriage isn't always easy, fights here and there, trying to get use to staying permanently together and seeing all the flaws and mistakes of eachother.. it is always not easy.

What I did personally was to stay away from social media for the first few months, because trust me seeing others upload fine pictures of themselves and their marriage will make you feel bad the more about yourself and your choices. You see that your ex, erase her thought from your heart.

The time you stay away, creat time for eachother. start activities that both of you enjoy doing, maybe talking about music, etc, in the evening stroll out, hold eachothers hands. Bathe together, eat together maybe dinner, make it an habit to bathe and eat together even if nah once per day.

Remove the regrets from your heart, e don happen e don happen, it's how to make it get better you should be thinking about, make your woman happy, treat her well, she will do same in return, y'all will be happy again.
Be truthful to her too. Have a lengthy talk and promise eachother to try and make this work, then don't forget prayer, commit everything to god's hand, morning and night before sleeping. Be flexible, listen to her, pay attention, she would do same too. Things would definitely get better

God go help una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by jeph19(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2021
While I'm thinking of getting married right after service.

Bros, if in just two months you're already tired, how would 3 decades be like?
If you can reignite the love spark then do it...

make out time for yourselves to explore each other's strength and weaknesses.

Books by Tim Lahaye, Gary Chapman and Dr. Myles Munroe; with the help of the Holyspirit and your co-operation would work.

If both parties are Teachable and open to each other, things may work out fine.

It's too young for endurance Please, this stage of marriage needs lots of fun and planning for the future.

Op, you sound scared and pessimistic; try having a change of mindset and expect POSITIVE OUTCOME!

... everything becomes better with time and positive actions.
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by jaybee345(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Savloon:
No I don't intend to.
Honestly there's been some relief on my chest now have been carrying this on my mind wanting talk to someone who dont know me so they wouldn't laugh at me .

Even if I'll see a priest to talk about it I'll go to another parish where no one knows me just to get some counseling

I really appreciate the advices from you all your the best

You are Anglican im sure.
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Auladimeji(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2021
I don't pity you.Where were you when the Salvationof redpills was rapturing simps...Go back and amendyourway throughthe redpill
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by GreenArrow1(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
How can people not think things through before taking decisions on things like marriage? I really feel like a lot of premature death for men could be avoided if men can focus and try their possible best to put their happiness first when choosing a partner. Women do that all the time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Na wa o...

First you refused to zip up and why will you allow a woman who you're not married to, to stay in the same house with you sef??

And even if you wanted to sleep around, you should have used protection, but no, you wanted it raw...

She got pregnant the first time and had a miscarriage, if pregnancy was the reason why you wantwd to marry her, you would have japa since she was no longer pregnant, but no, you still had to sleep with her again even when there was another girl in the picture...

Now you're married and suddenly, the girl who your penis could not stay away from, the girl who you supposedly loved is now a thorn in your flesh and in just 2months, you're already regretting...

The signs were all there, but you choose to ignore it...
There were many instances where you would have walked away, but no, you just had to allow your di.ck do your thinking for you...

And now you're regretting the marriage, you're coming for advice?? What do you want us to tell you?? That you should divorce her?? Or that you should endure the marriage??

And where is it written that just because you got a girl pregnant automatically means she becomes your wife??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by SweetiliciousD: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Savloon:
I can't even tell my marriage sponsor, nor my siblings .
And because am scare of tomorrow I don't want to use some words to her hearing that she wouldn't like and me regretting all rest of my life.
But both of us are already not comfortable, she's trying to make me laugh by saying some funny words at times and I do same but after a while I feel saddened in my heart like this isn't how I wanted my marriage to be like when I get married in life and now all this

One question for you:

Did you do pregnancy test when she claimed she was pregnant for you or you believed her without probing further?
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by ahnie: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Take each day as it comes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by yuping(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Eat well enough to gain wait and enjoy your cheating life that lead you to this, this too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by property123: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Savloon:

Quit now before it's late. Since there is no baby yet the best both of you can do to yourself is to call off the relationship.
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Savloon: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amen , thank you this really gave me courage

Layormiii:
Savloon the grass isn't always greener in the other side. What makes you feel you will be fulfilled if you had married the other lady??

Even for people that love eachother and dated for years, the first few months of marriage isn't always easy, fights here and there, trying to get use to staying permanently together and seeing all the flaws and mistakes of eachother.. it is always not easy.

What I did personally was to stay away from social media for the first few months, because trust me seeing others upload fine pictures of themselves and their marriage will make you feel bad the more about yourself and your choices. You see that your ex, erase her thought from your heart.

The time you stay away, creat time for eachother. start activities that both of you enjoy doing, maybe talking about music, etc, in the evening stroll out, hold eachothers hands. Bathe together, eat together maybe dinner, make it an habit to bathe and eat together even if nah once per day.

Remove the regrets from your heart, e don happen e don happen, it's how to make it get better you should be thinking about, make your woman happy, treat her well, she will do same in return, y'all will be happy again.
Be truthful to her too. Have a lengthy talk and promise eachother to try and make this work, then don't forget prayer, commit everything to god's hand, morning and night before sleeping. Be flexible, listen to her, pay attention, she would do same too. Things would definitely get better

God go help una
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by elonmuskbaby: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Iyaebe:
Marriage is beyond lust,love and what have you.Abeg I tire for una

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by elonmuskbaby: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin

It is a cultural rule that States if she can be sexually attractive enough for you to fvck her to the extent of getting her pregnant,then you should be able to wife her ESPECIALLY FOR THE SAKE OF THE INCOMING CHILD Abi who go come marry pregnant spinster? lipsrsealed
Favfables:
Na wa o...

First you refused to zip up and why will you allow a woman who you're not married to, to stay in the same house with you sef??

And even if you wanted to sleep around, you should have used protection, but no, you wanted it raw...

She got pregnant the first time and had a miscarriage, if pregnancy was the reason why you wantwd to marry her, you would have japa since she was no longer pregnant, but no, you still had to sleep with her again even when there was another girl in the picture...

Now you're married and suddenly, the girl who your penis could not stay away from, the girl who you supposedly loved is now a thorn in your flesh and in just 2months, you're already regretting...

The signs were all there, but you choose to ignore it...
There were many instances where you would have walked away, but no, you just had to allow your di.ck do your thinking for you...

And now you're regretting the marriage, you're coming for advice?? What do you want us to tell you?? That you should divorce her?? Or that you should endure the marriage??

And where is it written that just because you got a girl pregnant automatically means she becomes your wife??

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by elonmuskbaby: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
GreenArrow1:
How can people not think things through before taking decisions on things like marriage? I really feel like a lot of premature death for men could be avoided if men can focus and try their possible best to put their happiness first when choosing a partner. Women do that all the time.
gbamxactly

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by elonmuskbaby: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Connected1:

Like I said Bro

are you married? Anyway whether or not you are, you are you're really wise
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by halogate: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
I feel sad for u..
But then, if she's not a bad woman, then:
1. Forgive urself and let go of that burden weighing on u.
2. Do not force yourself to love her. Make her ur friend first ..build mutual respect and loyalty for each other.
3. Then u can pick things up from there..
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin

It is a cultural rule that States if she can be sexually attractive enough for you to fvck her to the extent of getting her pregnant,then you should be able to wife her ESPECIALLY FOR THE SAKE OF THE INCOMING CHILD Abi who go come marry pregnant spinster? lipsrsealed

Now that he has "wifed" her, are they not regretting it?? God forbid he transfers that feeling of regrets and hurts her pretty badly, would it still be worth it?? Will the years of suffering & hurting in a bad marriage be valid in relation to "incoming child"?? Come on nahhhhhhh, you know better...

And besides, sexual attraction alone is not enough to make a happy home, abi will they be mess.ing round the clock forever??

1 Like

Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by elonmuskbaby: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Favfables:

Now that he has "wifed" her, are they not regretting it?? God forbid he transfers that feeling of regrets and hurts her pretty badly, would it still be worth it?? Will the years of suffering & hurting in a bad marriage be valid in relation to "incoming child"?? Come on nahhhhhhh, you know better...

And besides, sexual attraction alone is not enough to make a happy home, abi will they be mess.ing round the clock forever??
unfortunately men never learn.yoruba will say the food you will not eat or don't want to eat,you don't smell it or bring it around you meaning that the woman you don't want to marry, don't bother fvcking her but then nor dey hear word .once preek stand,senses fly out of the window
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
unfortunately men never learn.yoruba will say the food you will not eat or don't want to eat,you don't smell it or bring it around you meaning that the woman you don't want to marry, don't bother fvcking her but then nor dey hear word .once preek stand,senses fly out of the window

Good point, but...
Whyre you blaming this on men?? It takes two to tango you know...
Re: I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths by elonmuskbaby: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Favfables:

Good point, but...
Whyre you blaming this on men?? It takes two to tango you know...
no be the men go dey fvk who them no fit marry or promise them marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

' Marry Someone Like Yourself' Or ' Opposite Attracts'? / Family Members Have Disowned Us” - Nigerian Lady Dating Her Twin Brother Reveals / How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.