Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher (1658 Views)

'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) / Movies Like Money Heist Or Better / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by Kay25(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
For me both are good movies to watch but I would rate squid game because it's more of reality than heist ..It appeals more to reasons why anyone would do anything to get money .that's my thoughts though let's hear what u think about it cos I hardly couldn't tell the best

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by juniorjoe(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Squid game....so intense and engaging

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by Polyol(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Squid game na film wey pass film. I think MH is overrated sef. I'll rather you compare PB and SG to SG and MH.

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by Davash222(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Money Heist for me.

I saw a photo of Buhari participating in Squid game with tag number 001. It's a turn off for me.

4 Likes

Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by thesicilian: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
What's this squid game all about

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by Imustnottalk: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Squid game abeg too much suspense

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by henrygold100: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kay25:
For me both are good movies to watch but I would rate squid game because it's more of reality than heist ..It appeals more to reasons why anyone would do anything to get money .that's my thoughts though let's hear what u think about it cos I hardly couldn't tell the best
Pls someone should give me link to download squid game
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by Kay25(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
henrygold100:
you get it there
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by Popefrizzy: 5:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by omonla10(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2021
henrygold100:
with just 2k, subscribe for Netflix 1 month. U will download original season with subtitles that's if the 2k is not ur problem o..
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by mexy13: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Molana Tariq Jameel Shabe Barat Status Video

Molana Tariq Jameel is studying at Madrassa Taleem ul Islam. He belongs to a village called Panwan in District Sialkot, Pakistan.

He holds an Islamic degree "Shahadatul Almia" from Jamia Arabia, Raiwind Markaz, Pakistan.

He started his preaching mission in 1976 and since then he has preached over 700 Friday sermons all over the world..

He once said that no one can stand against him when he preaches... Everyone who listens to me will go towards Islam . https://videostatusfinder.com/download/molana-tariq-jameel-shabe-barat-status-video/

The number of followers on his Facebook page increased rapidly. Within a few hours, thousands of people were added as its. There are more than 2 million people in his FB page.

Molana Tariq Jameel Shabe Barat Status Video is a video in which Molana Tariq Jameel has explained the true meaning of Ramadhan and its spirit. He urged Muslims not to perform their religious rituals with hypocrisy and without understanding their meanings.

This status video is very important for all Muslims because there is a difference between deep spirituality and outward show, both are different from each other . In this status video he answered many questions that have been burning in our mind since long about Ramadan..! Please enjoy the beautiful words of Molana Sahab .

He said: "I am not a preacher but I urge all my Muslim brothers to come forward and perform their religious obligations with sincerity.

We must remember that the month of Ramadan is the only month in which Allah Almighty accepts any act of worship, without considering its rules and regulations. It's the only month when God says: "0 My servants! I have made some special prayers obligatory for you, so pray them."

Ramadan is here to remind us of God, it provides an opportunity for each one of us to turn over a new leaf; it leads us towards piety; it tells us that we should avoid evils like lies, backbiting etc;
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by Joebayo217: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:
Money Heist for me.

I saw a photo of Buhari participating in Squid game with tag number 001. It's a turn off for me.
grin grin
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by MJBOLT: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Money Heist,Squid Game is overrated
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by Classickj(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2021
omonla10:
with just 2k, subscribe for Netflix 1 month. U will download original season with subtitles that's if the 2k is not ur problem o..
will it download without MB
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by omonla10(m): 2:23am On Oct 30, 2021
Classickj:
will it download without MB
bro how much is MB.. Whether Netflix or not, u will use mb.. I use 5k for 40gb monthly on mtn. And my Netflix acct is shared by over 7 people
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by Classickj(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2021
omonla10:
bro how much is MB.. Whether Netflix or not, u will use mb.. I use 5k for 40gb monthly on mtn. And my Netflix acct is shared by over 7 people
No be everybody get money like you now grin
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by okooloyun1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
omonla10:
What code do you use to subscribe to mtn 5k for 40gb?
Re: Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher by omonla10(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
okooloyun1:
What code do you use to subscribe to mtn 5k for 40gb?
x121#

(1) (Reply)

7 Pounds Revisited / WARNING!!! See Terms And Conditions Of TSTV You May Not Know About / Latest Movies Thread And Their Download Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.