Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! (796 Views)

Tinubu Shouldn't Have Appointed Cardoso As CBN Governor / Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi / EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by theTranscriber: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
someone more clean and young should be instead

someone like Osibanjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by theTranscriber: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
reasonable posts only
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by AlabiJ: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
In my opinion, Tinubu should give the presidency a shot. Yes. He can't be any worse than Buhari or even GEJ his predecessor. And he shouldn't shelve his ambition because his haters/enemies can't stand him. They can do their worst. He has come this far in spite of their hatred. Even after many of them had written him off politically, his star refuses to dim and only continues to shine (his 'ori'/'eleda' must be very stubborn).

As for Osinbajo, he's free to try his luck as well. Personally, I'll only support Osinbajo if Tinubu supports his candidacy. But I will pick Asiwaju over him if they go head-to-head.

At this stage, Tinubu doesn't owe Osinbajo or anyone any reason not to run. He has been magnanimous enough to present Osinbajo for the VP slot. And in spite of that, those that are trying to blackmail him into not running haven't hated him any less. And even if he steps down for Osinbajo today it won't change the way they feel about him, so I say fvck it. Any interested person should go all out and try his luck. Fayemi is also welcome. That's democracy. cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by DeadCountry: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
How can a well known cocain drug peddler and convicted criminal in Chicago USA rule over Biafrans? Just wait until Biafra is restored, may be tunumbu will become your president in oduduwa republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by yuping(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
I have nothing against Tinubu, Atiku and Jonathan I just think is time we move on From APC and PDP shackles and its even shameful seeing a youth campaigning for any of them.
We have to do better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by yyba: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
TINUBU is nigeria next president according to majority of voters
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by theTranscriber: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
yyba:
TINUBU is nigeria next president according to majority of voters
hungry voters
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by theTranscriber: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeadCountry:
How can a well known cocain drug peddler and convicted criminal in Chicago USA rule over Biafrans? Just wait until Biafra is restored, may be tunumbu will become your president in oduduwa republic.
rest.

I cn assure you that a Biafra under IPOB's administration would be far worse than Nigeria

it would be a mix of Haiti and Afghanistan
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
What we actually need is restructuring and tinubu is the only leader likely to Kickstart it....that's why fulani/hausa cabals will not allow him presidency....babangida especially and also the igbos who hate restructuring and are threatened by powerful Yoruba men.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 10, 2021
yuping:
I have nothing against Tinubu, Atiku and Jonathan I just think is time we move on From APC and PDP shackles and its even shameful seeing a youth campaigning for any it them.
We have to do better.
100,youths campaigning and been used as thugs by their overnight billionaire corrupt political slave masters.
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by lwisee: 3:18am On Oct 10, 2021
AlabiJ:
In my opinion, Tinubu should give the presidency a shot. Yes. He can't be any worse than Buhari or even GEJ his predecessor. And he shouldn't shelve his ambition because his haters/enemies can't stand him. They can do their worst. He has come this far in spite of their hatred. Even after many of them had written him off politically, his star refuses to dim and only continues to shine (his 'ori'/'eleda' must be very stubborn).

As for Osinbajo, he's free to try his luck as well. Personally, I'll only support Osinbajo if Tinubu supports his candidacy. But I will pick Asiwaju over him if they go head-to-head.

At this stage, Tinubu doesn't owe Osinbajo or anyone any reason not to run. He has been magnanimous enough to present Osinbajo for the VP slot. And in spite of that, those that are trying to blackmail him into not running haven't hated him any less. And even if he steps down for Osinbajo today it won't change the way they feel about him, so I say fvck it. Any interested person should go all out and try his luck. Fayemi is also welcome. That's democracy. cool

Enemy of Nigeria spotted.
Go and check how Tinubu and his thugs are managing Lagos. He is more corrupt than GEJ if you care to know.
And for you young lads that collected money just to sabotage our future... God will make your future be like what you wish for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 10, 2021
lwisee:

Go and check how Tinubu and his thugs are managing Lagos. He is more corrupt than GEJ if you care to know.
And for you young lads that collected money just to sabotage our future... God will make your future be like what you wish for Nigeria.
I honestly don't see any difference between him and Pablo Escobar who also used is influence and money to get into the Colombian Senate. They operate with the same standard operating procedure.

Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by cazchi: 5:39am On Oct 10, 2021
theTranscriber:
rest.

I cn assure you that a Biafra under IPOB's administration would be far worse than Nigeria

it would be a mix of Haiti and Afghanistan

Lucky for you though, it won't be your problem. So, you should rest and stop taking panadol for another person's headache.
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by AlabiJ: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2021
lwisee:

You are just looking for who to blame for your failure in life. Your future is already in tatters if my choice of a candidate in an election (in a democracy o) is what you feel would determine your success in life. Oga, we are in a democracy, which is a game of numbers, and based on politics. As it is played anywhere in the world. And just so you know, there are no 'saints' in politics, because it's based on compromise with fallible humans, in order to get/remain in power, and get things done through the corridors of power. If you feel there's a better person than Tinubu, encourage him to come forward and contest. Unless if you're afraid your preferred choice doesn't have the political pedigree to stand a good chance (which in that case isn't anyone's fault).

I haven't asked you or anyone here not to vote for whomsoever you choose. If Tinubu wins his party ticket, you are free to vote for the other party's candidate. Even if that opponent turns out to be Atiku (who himself isn't better than the Tinubu you obviously hate), please vote for him. Nobody will beat you. But you can't intimidate anyone from voting their choice with this sort of useless talk. Kolewerk. It will never work, because I have as much right as you do to vote for my choice, irrespective of how you choose to feel about the person. Someone must win and lose an election in a democracy. Know that and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2021
yuping:
I have nothing against Tinubu, Atiku and Jonathan I just think is time we move on From APC and PDP shackles and its even shameful seeing a youth campaigning for any of them.
We have to do better.
Which other party in Nigeria have the kind of structure APC and PDP have?

In this present day Nigeria, you need a party structure to win.

Only the PDP can defeat the APC in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by yuping(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Which other party in Nigeria have the kind of structure APC and PDP have?
True they dont have, but are we voting base on party structure, whatever they give us we must take?
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2021
theTranscriber:
someone more clean and young should be instead

someone like Osibanjo.

here is Nigeria's next president

Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2021
yuping:

True they dont have, but are we voting base on party structure, whatever they give us we must take?
See guy, this is how thing is in Nigeria.

Majority of the population will vote either APC or PDP.

As time goes on, maybe other parties will start giving them a good run for their money, but in the 2023 presidential election, is either going to be APC or PDP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by theTranscriber: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

here is Nigeria's next president
who dafuq is that president my foot

if it's about handsomeness I will gladly vote him
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by theTranscriber: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! by theTranscriber: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Give Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan New Appointment / 7-days-sit-at-home....ipob To Share Palliatives To Ndi Igbo / I Fought The War In Biafra - David Chalmers (USA Navy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.