Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Magical Messi Stands In Man United's Way - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Magical Messi Stands In Man United's Way (795 Views)

Magical Messi Creates Yet Another Record!!! / Balotelli And Boateng In Man City Bust-up(Pictures) / Tevez In Trouble In Man City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magical Messi Stands In Man United's Way by GMcompere: 12:07pm On May 31, 2011
Congratulations to Barca.

I have never seen such a one-sided final match in my entire life, I thought true champions do qualify for the finals. Honestly I was expecting a battle on the field, a fierce contest and but I was highly disappointed from what I saw.

The DIsUnited made the EPL look like table soccer, can you imagine Sir Alex fingers shaking like had suddenly developed the Parkinson disease because of Messi, I could see tremors all over his body.

But from all, I couldn’t help remembering this same Barca beaten by some small so called ‘underdeveloped’ boys from the Emirates, it could have also been a great away win if not for the red card and penalty undeservedly given against Arsenal. Hey like some would say, it’s all stories now but I guess the Emirate stadium is not far from Wembly. Sir Alex should have requested that the match be played at the Emirate stadium.

See below, the list of the boys that did what Alex and his men couldn’t do……I laugh in the spirit.

Re: Magical Messi Stands In Man United's Way by turkeyman: 8:15pm On May 31, 2011
out of ya dame mind!!!
Re: Magical Messi Stands In Man United's Way by babyboy3(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2011
Are we talking about the team that lost Birmingham in the league cup final would beat Barcelona
Re: Magical Messi Stands In Man United's Way by chelseabmw(m): 2:31am On Jun 01, 2011
@poster

in ur dreams
Re: Magical Messi Stands In Man United's Way by GMcompere: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2011
All am saying is that, the Gunners defeated this same team (full squad) some few months ago during the knock out stages in England. Why cant you guys get this into your heads.

I can understand that this might be very difficult for you all the process in your mind. Yes! we beat them 2-1. It has gone into history.

(1) (Reply)

2005/2006 Premiership Predictions / What Do You Think Of Senderos? / Who Is Better? Adebayor Or Berbatov?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.