Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria (9374 Views)

Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic / Abba Kyari Assembles Team Of Lawyers, Threatens To Expose Others If Extradited / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by greatness77: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Ademola47:

Peoples Gazette
I thought court awarded him 20billion? He should come over and claim it naa : grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by mountmoriah(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Yoruba Muslims are against igboho because he is a Christian. Sunday Igboho.
how u take know this one

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by ba7man(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Igboho, the illiterate PDP thug/hitman/smuggler/land grabber can never represent the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Nostradamus1: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Is KANU dead yet

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu

Will wish same for him .. so the 2 Lord will be in DSS cage..

Animal that escape from zoo one in a cage inside the zoo.
the other in a cage outside the zoo.

Please let me face my business , let animal talk to animals in the language they both understand

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by becky39000(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
You see what illiteracy can cause.

So Igboho has spent how many months in Benin prison now?

When those months would have been added to the time he has spent in Nigeria prison if he had been extradited and be looking forward to gain freedom before the year runs out.

See how gullible the leader of a secessionist group is

50mb free Opera data + Imbécile = The above quote angry

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by MT: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Oh Sunday Igboho still dey prison grin

The world has moved on since then - Messi has changed club, Ronaldo has changed club, Anthony Joshua has lost, Fury has won..........Igboho is left behind grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Telekinetic: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Ademola47:

Peoples Gazette
Lol... I thought this man had juju and was able to teleport through time and space... What’s he still doing in prison when he could be in Germany just by thinking about it! Afonja and dangerous stupidity are 5 & 6 grin
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by gawu1: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Psoul:
The combined team of Army, Navy, Police, DSS, Civil Defence etc have launched a manhunt/birdhunt for this notorious IPOB Bird.
They alleged that it has bn inciting people of the East against the government.
A bounty of N5m has bn placed for any good citizen that will give information on how to capture this dare devil terrorist IPOB bird.
The ipob bird is already in the DSS cage somewhere in kuje. In fact he looks more like a money now than a bird.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2021
He will be released soon.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by HopeAlive21: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2021
I met him early this year too, He got people's interest at heart. Not all you are seeing on the Internet is all about him. He is human too who can make mistakes but He is someone that prioritize others over himself.
I met him 2 days before he went for the igangan stuff.

As at then, he was making calls begging the resident of the area not to be violent and be patient. Only God knows what triggered the attack.

May the Lord be with him
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Onepeople: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

You sound really stupid.
He will sound articulate and intelligent when channel his insult Nnamdi Kanu or ipob? Mumu people all over nairaland.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Met this Igboho guy once through my dad....this guy despite his wealth would spend the night in forests tracking fulani killers and help in securing people's farms. If you don't have have farms and crops worth millions of naira destroyed because of some idiot fulani and his cow it would be easy for you to sit in lagos and talk shit, if you didn't see the body of fatai aborode who came from Germany to invest in agriculture in ibadan, if you didn't see his body how fulani and their leader tied him down and butchered him it's easy to talk shit in your one room in ajegunle. Igboho may have his faults but he's a Yoruba hero that shouldn't be forgotten.
So because of criminal atrocities of some peasant Fulanis the idiot called for the separation of Nigeria? His suffering hasn’t yet started for his Ignoramus stupidity, let him remain with his people in Dahomey & establish his so called Utopia Oduduwa Republic there? Nonsense, who told him Lagos Colony was ever part of any Oduduwa Republic?
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
slimfit1:
He will be released soon.
The sooner he returns to Nigeria to face his accuser that he is running from the Federal Government, the better for him.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Jostoman: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bola146:
God is definitely with him, we are praying for him. He will not die but live, he wanted to help the helpless people not to kill the innocent people. It's a matter of time
God bless you
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by kingsceedon(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

You sound really stupid.

AFONJA
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by DOptical: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are a liar. You have never met igboho nor anyone.

Igboho has been forgotten and will be forgotten forever.

The killer of fatai aborode is a yoruba man.

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Pa Olawuwo has been remanded in police custody over the gruesome murder of Dr. Fatai Aborode in Igangan, Ibarapa North Local Government area of Oyo State.

See this one. Didn't the same government lie about the return of the Ogun refugees in Benin until it turned out to be lie?

Government of liars! You and the government dey ment!
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The sooner he returns to Nigeria to face his accuser that he is running from the Federal Government, the better for him.

He is not facing anybody for anything, if you can tell us his crime them please let us know.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
So because of criminal atrocities of some peasant Fulanis the idiot called for the separation of Nigeria? His suffering hasn’t yet started for his Ignoramus stupidity, let him remain with his people in Dahomey & establish his so called Utopia Oduduwa Republic there? Nonsense, who told him Lagos Colony was ever part of any Oduduwa Republic?

Your case is a case of when two idiots where fvckin and the condom broke...thus your birth. Look at what you wrote and ask yourself if you're not stupid.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Onepeople:
He will sound articulate and intelligent when channel his insult Nnamdi Kanu or ipob? Mumu people all over nairaland.

Kanu stupidly crossed the line when he started attacking Yoruba leaders, Igboho never did that towards Igbo leaders.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Onepeople: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Kanu stupidly crossed the line when he started attacking Yoruba leaders, Igboho never did that towards Igbo leaders.
when you equally represent the same thing you attack him off, then who are you? But is not really my concern, my concern here is about this zombie who are paid to support Buhari government, what most of you have refused to understand is that, this people have no love for any tribe, they are paid to attack every opposition voices no matter where you are coming from.

They can be yoruba some can be igbo, but their concern is about their pocket, the reason they attack the igbos by the use of ipob ,is because the igbos stand as a strong opposition voice against this tyrannical regime, any day the yorubas started speaking against the government or fulani just as igboho was doing, they will come against that person. Tribalism pays no one, know this and know peace.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by san316(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Met this Igboho guy once through my dad....this guy despite his wealth would spend the night in forests tracking fulani killers and help in securing people's farms. If you don't have have farms and crops worth millions of naira destroyed because of some idiot fulani and his cow it would be easy for you to sit in lagos and talk shit, if you didn't see the body of fatai aborode who came from Germany to invest in agriculture in ibadan, if you didn't see his body how fulani and their leader tied him down and butchered him it's easy to talk shit in your one room in ajegunle. Igboho may have his faults but he's a Yoruba hero that shouldn't be forgotten.

But why has the so called Fulani attacks stopped since his incarceration? Are you not aware of the investigative reports that showed that Fatai Aborede was killed by fellow yorubas and not fulanis?[code][/code]

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
san316:

But why has the so called Fulani attacks stopped since his incarceration? Are you not aware of the investigative reports that showed that Fatai Aborede was killed by fellow yorubas and not fulanis?[code][/code]

Herdsmen attacks are still happening, because it's not being reported doesn't mean it's not still happening, and that report came from the nigerian police...the most trustworthy police force in Nigeria, which gave the report months after his death.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Onepeople:
when you equally represent the same thing you attack him off, then who are you? But is not really my concern, my concern here is about this zombie who are paid to support Buhari government, what most of you have refused to understand is that, this people have no love for any tribe, they are paid to attack every opposition voices no matter where you are coming from.

They can be yoruba some can be igbo, but their concern is about their pocket, the reason they attack the igbos by the use of ipob ,is because the igbos stand as a strong opposition voice against this tyrannical regime, any day the yorubas started speaking against the government or fulani just as igboho was doing, they will come against that person. Tribalism pays no one, know this and know peace.

Am no bastard....you won't find me attacking tinubu on a public forum neither would you find me doing the same for Igboho.....I won't watch you attack the political leaders from my region while you whitewash and repackage the ones in your region and before you preach about the pitfalls of tribalism start within your own region.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by san316(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Herdsmen attacks are still happening, because it's not being reported doesn't mean it's not still happening, and that report came from the nigerian police...the most trustworthy police force in Nigeria, which gave the report months after his death.
Seyi Makinde is a PDP governor, it is his own security report that exenorated the herdsmen not the police. Read my attachment again. About attacks being underreported, is it not thesame media that is reporting bandits and BH Carnage in the north?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
san316:
Seyi Makinde is a PDP governor, it is his own security report that exenorated the herdsmen not the police. Read my attachment again. About attacks being underreported, is it not thesame media that is reporting bandits and BH Carnage in the north?

Seyi makinde is a PDP governor but that doesn't stop him from being compromised, he made the report from govt house and the police also helped him corroborate the story, it still doesn't change the fact as to what really happened and how fatai aborode's father and son confirmed it was fulani herdsmen. You'd probably tell me that the father was lying.... won't be surprised.

Lastly your comparison with the happenings in to north to the ones in the south is flawed and lacks reasoning. This back and is counter productive.
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by thesicilian: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Coming from someone hiding behind a moniker to pass judgement grin grin

Talking about those bold enough to challenge the wrong in government!

Using our common resources to fight those criticising about your bad leadership style

Forget! The truth is hitting Buhari hard! Hence he's trying to silent voices!

Buhari for come one on one make we check something undecided

Major general for mouth! Fail theory, fail practical!!! Tueh!
I have lots of Igbo friends and we discuss these issues occasionally in person with no bad blood.

Buhari is trying to silence voices because he's not smart enough. A smart person should know who to silence and who to ignore. And also know that in a democratic dispensation, the rule of law supercedes any residual military training left in a leader.

He actually came "one on one" to your domain a few weeks ago and you people welcomed him with open arms. And you keep threatening him online. How do you reconcile this?
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by HolyStriker(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Weak excuses. He and lawyer be like Wilder now grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
slimfit1:

He is not facing anybody for anything, if you can tell us his crime them please let us know.
Let him remain in Dahomey, good riddance to bad thrash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Plans E-Transmission Of Results From 5,634 Polling Units / Three-Month Rehabilitation Of Third Mainland Bridge To Begin Nov 1 — Umahi / Bello: World Bank's Transparency Awards vs EFCC, Reality of Nigeria's Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.