Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa (9841 Views)

Soludo Slashes Education Budget From ₦3.23 Billion To ₦1.1bn. Lawmakers Lament / Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases / BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by tmtech: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

But there is no plan B

Says who... Plan B already in progress
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Elsueno:
I am sorry to say this, especially towards dis mans fanatical supporters.

But Mr President is extremely corrupt! at first I thought it was his aids dat where super corrupt...but there is no way as a leader u will miss dis kind of stinking corruption unless u are part of it

It might shock you that that man they call Buhari might not be profiting from all the corruption going on around him.

He was once chairman of Petrol Task Force PTF.

During the time he headed the place there was stupendous corruption in that agency.

Many years after his tenure when he appeared before a panel of enquiry, he said they should ask those who worked with him in the agency about the corruption because he didn't know anything about it and didn't profit personally.

I see the same thing playing out after his presidency.

I'm sure he thinks he will wow everyone by showing how clean his hands were despite the corruption going on in his government.

The man is the very definition of irresponsible.

Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Picker28: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Haba this money is too small Na
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Telekinetic: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:

It might shock you that that man they call Buhari might not be profiting from all the corruption going on around him.

He was once chairman of Petrol Task Force PTF.

During the time he headed the place there was stupendous corruption in that agency.

Many years after his tenure when he appeared before a panel of enquiry, he said they should ask those who worked with him in the agency about the corruption because he didn't know anything about it and didn't profit personally.

I see the same thing playing out after his presidency.

I'm sure he thinks he will wow everyone by showing how clean his hands were despite the corruption going on in his government.

The man is the very definition of irresponsible.
You may be right tho... I think the man is just brain dead and whoever has his ‘remote control’ calls the shots. Nevertheless a leader, even a figurehead, will always be held accountable and he’ll go down as the worst president in the history of this contraption.

Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by ofiko123(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2021
jchioma:
Why are these people bent on umpoverishing the poor masses?

The poor masses should try and run for president..
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Renovating a property that they are paying rent on.
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

You may be right tho... I think the man is just brain dead and whoever has his ‘remote control’ calls the shots. Nevertheless a leader, even a figurehead, will always be held accountable and he’ll go down as the worst president in the history of this contraption.

The agenda is greater than Buhari. He's just the puppet. Those yanking his strings are in the shadows.

Worst president? If Nigeria survives him, the next one will be worse.
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by snowball11(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2021
benuejosh:
We should be grateful we have Buhari. If it were PDP they would have budgeted to build a new Villa. You work better when you're comfortable.

And them say this one well? undecided
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by IMASTEX: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2021
jchioma:

It shall not be well with them and their circle for all the untold hardship poor Nigerians go through daily to survive especially in Buhari's Nigeria. People can hardly eat and many are taking extremely desperate measures to survive. God help us.
It's so sad that those vultures decided to weaponized poverty against the people because of greed. But most unfortunately, the system won't get better irrespective of who becomes the next president. In fact, the country has failed and can never be fixed. Just do anything "legally" to survive as an individual or family without looking up to the country. And if the location is moderating your skill or talent move to where it will be meaningful irrespective of the continent.

Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by hush15: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2021
dre11:

The Presidency has proposed N5.231,101,743 for general rehabilitation and repair of fixed assets in the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja in the 2022 Appropriation...

https://dailytrust.com/despite-high-budget-deficit-buhari-proposes-n5-23bn-to-renovate-villa

We can keep saying we are resilient people but there is a thin line between resilience and stupidity. I hope and pray that Nigeria wake up from the former and realize they are edging quickly but gradually into the latter.

So sorry for this nation
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2021
tmtech:

Says who... Plan B already in progress

Please enlighten me
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Comedian2019: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2021
benuejosh:
We should be grateful we have Buhari. If it were PDP they would have budgeted to build a new Villa. You work better when you're comfortable.
With people like you, Nigeria can never work.

Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Ekpeitut: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
BMC: One thing I like about Buhari is that he doesn't steal, he is not corrupt.

Me: No be WINCH be that!

Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by MummyD2020(f): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
But i thought they renovated it some time ago? Sai baba
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by harsysky(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
When no be their hard earned money they are spending.

Useless set of people

He is your father. I don't see anything wrong in him spending his money lavishly, or is it your money?
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Emmanuelcann: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
And why not?
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by MinistryOfBandi: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
By the time buhari and his northern co-criminals will finish with Nigeria, looting and embezzlement will become a course of study in the world universities.

The mod that banned my other account because I returned same death threats one idiot sent to me and my tribe, this mod you will never know justice in the rest of your miserable life.
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by arantess: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
how much did he allocate for zombies
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
You people should keep squandering the money soon oil go either dry or no go dey relevant again believe me Southerners go still survive.... But i pity the dry and barren North.

Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Gfskw: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Ferrous(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maybe, they want to demolish this current one and build another one cry[sup][/sup]
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by YaxxVille(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Well im glad the education budget scoop a whooping N1.29 trillion.
dre11:

The Presidency has proposed N5.231,101,743 for general rehabilitation and repair of fixed assets in the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja in the 2022 Appropriation...

https://dailytrust.com/despite-high-budget-deficit-buhari-proposes-n5-23bn-to-renovate-villa
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by fidelisodogbo: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Just another reason why Nigeria as a country will continue to retrogress. Our financial sense is riddled with poverty. I think to spend 5 billion naira on building repairs is not only stupid but callous! Of course, contractors have tripled their quotes since it's the government money. And the foolish govt will dole out such amount of money to contractors who will not care if the project reach completion or not.
These kinds of behaviours do not invite progress and development.
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Lugianostar(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
I pity the poor masses atferall?
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by fashrola(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2021
benuejosh:

I for like curse cos of this nonsense post you but at the moment hunger dey deal with you badly... That's a karma on its own
Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by Blindinglights: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Daniel61111:
The ongoing construction of the presidential wing in the State House Medical Centre is expected to gulp N21,974,763,310.

According to the estimate, the ongoing phased replacement of vehicles and spares will cost N1.6bn compared to the N436m set aside for a similar purpose in the 2021 proposal.

About N180,089,000 is provided for purchase of tyres for bulletproof vehicles, plain cars, CCU vehicles, platform trucks, jeeps, ambulances and other utility and operational vehicles.

[b]Last year, N116,194,297 was set aside for a similar purpose.

Hehehehe.....Omo make dem kuku sell this country abeg

Re: Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa by NGpatriot: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Den say Nigeria lack maintenance culture, but when den say den won money to maintain, you go begin bark like bingo..

If den show you pictures of leaking from inside Aso Rock, you clowns go spend the whole day on the internet laughing and abusing the government, shouting lack of maintenance culture,

Una brain lack maintenance thinking and culture, confused and shallow people..

Why Nigerians Ridicule Nigeria / Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. / Osagie Ize-Iyamu: "Oshiomhole Squandered N1trn On Inflated Projects"