Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Insist He Won’t Show Respect. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Insist He Won’t Show Respect. (238 Views)

Chelsea FC: Shut Your Mouth, Show Respect - Nico Jackson Replies Mikel Obi / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Insist He Won’t Show Respect. by Generaloj5: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2021
British boxer Tyson Fury says Deontay Wilder didn’t want to show respect after the Gypsy King knocked him out in the 11th round.

Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder fight went down in Las Vegas but it all ended in favour of the Briton.

After his win, Fury, says he tried to approach his heavyweight rival but had an attempt at an embrace refused – and Wilder was seemingly adamant he would show absolutely ‘no respect’ for the champion.

Fury said: “I said ‘well done, mate’ and he said ‘I don’t want to show any sportsmanship or respect.’ I said “No problem.” I was very surprised. Sore loser. Idiot.”

‘I’m a sportsman,’ Fury added in an interview on BT Sport. ‘I went over to (Wilder to) show some love and respect and he didn’t want to show it back. So I pray for him.’

Speaking from the ring on the fight, Fury said: “I was down a couple of times, I was hurt, Wilder is a strong puncher.

“It was a great fight tonight. I will not make any excuses, Wilder is a top fighter, he gave me a run for my money. I always say I am the best fighter in the world and he is the second best.

“Don’t ever doubt me. When the chips are down I can always deliver.”

kindly visit https://sportscliffs.com/ for sports updates

source: https://sportscliffs.com/2021/10/10/fury-he-didnt-want-to-show-respect/
Re: Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Insist He Won’t Show Respect. by Sunnybay7: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2021
“Don’t ever doubt me. When the chips are down I can always deliver.”
WORD
Re: Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Insist He Won’t Show Respect. by paulolee(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2021
DTS ego talking,...his pride n ego big pass his talent by faar
we all know dt wilder can never agree dt fury is better even if fury keeps beating n pumping him
Re: Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Insist He Won’t Show Respect. by HolyStriker(m): 2:13am On Oct 11, 2021
L

(1) (Reply)

Highlights Of Bayelsa United Defeating CS Sfaxien Of Tunisia / Sure 5 Odds Daily For One Week / Atletico Madrid 2-3 Liverpool - 19th Oct 2021 - Highlights And Goals - UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.