Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title (21489 Views)

Sherif Lawal Dies Inside The Boxing Ring In His First Professional Fight / Boxing: Efe Ajagba Vows To Dethrone Anthony Joshua / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Handsum64: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Blame Buhari for this again
Wailers are pathetic

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Kachi4christ(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2021
You were making sense till to brought in tribalism is your statements, no reasonable Nigerian will hate except the efulefus in the north that knows nothing about boxing.
TooNoisy:
Efe Ajagba has done well and will rise again. He still has a great boxing career ahead of him.

Isn’t it funny how the same people were laughing at AJ when he lost his first and second fights? I guess the only difference is that AJ is Yoruba so the Igbos have to hate him.

Whether you hate AJ or not, he is a two time World Heavyweight Champion holding four belts simultaneously. He is also an Olympic Gold medalist and not Igbo man will ever achieve that record!!! Continue hating for all I care!

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Uchasa(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2021
TooNoisy:
Efe Ajagba has done well and will rise again. He still has a great boxing career ahead of him.

Isn’t it funny how the same people were laughing at AJ when he lost his first and second fights? I guess the only difference is that AJ is Yoruba so the Igbos have to hate him.

Whether you hate AJ or not, he is a two time World Heavyweight Champion holding four belts simultaneously. He is also an Olympic Gold medalist and not Igbo man will ever achieve that record!!! Continue hating for all I care!

People like you are a disgrace to humanity. A post about Efe Ajagba loosing and you are already bringing tribalism into it? What is the relationship between this post and tribalism?? What?? And mind you, the Nigerian with the best World Heavyweight record is Ike Ibeabuchi, an Igbo, dude recorded 20 wins in 20 fights.

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Uchasa(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2021
robosky02:
All Nigerians floored

Anthony Joshua

Deontey Wilder

Eve Ajagba

We move tho.
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Patson080:
First one Na Buhari. Na him start the failings.
thanks for d correction
but na u talk oo

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Efenaira(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Efe my junior in secondary school way back the guy hey strength sha , I remember the day he pass our block we being the senior student then , we plank change am for am because if we use hand the guy fit best us all . Kudos to you Ughelli Boy keep soaring high, this is just the beginning of great heights.
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by gurunlocker: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2021
TooNoisy:

Dumb being! How does tribe enter this?

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by EngrchidiG25(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2021
We shake to be steady
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by otokx(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Unfortunately talk and action are 2 different things.
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by humilitypays(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2021
Betece:

Damn!!!
I never knew daft humans still exist, this is the most stupid statement I've heard in while..
I can't believe this, so some people still think this way ?
Its a pity ..
Wetin carry Igbo people enter this talk?
Must everything be tribalism?
Swears this shows you had a very poor upbringing, your parents no try at all ...
I'm disappointed.
Dont you know that Igbos are like the America of the world, if you arent talking about America nobody listens to you.

if you don't mention Igbo in your topic in Nigeria, nobody will dare listen, so to sell or draw attention, mention Igbo.

Igbo bu eze kiss cheesy

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by HeyCorleone(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2021
TooNoisy:

You just had to make this tribal lmao.

Such a lame idiot.
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by justifyme(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2021
We re low key playing squid game

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Leetika: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Boxing is deadly so far u are in heavyweight
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2021
TooNoisy:

What are you even saying sef? What bring ethnicity inside boxing or you think AJ cares if he is Yoruba or not...we are talking about efe who lost here and you are bringing igbo and Yoruba. ..no o....add urhoba and warri join...rubbish!
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Awoo88: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Ajagba has obvious flews I his game that he and his trainer have refuse to correct. He rely too much on his power.
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Topzee109: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2021
See them nd they will laugh at AJ, igbos are soo tribalistic ehn

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by perdollar(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
TooNoisy:

too noisy! Whether u r a man or woman, all u need is dick in ur anus.
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by dodoatirice: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Memeified

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by ednut1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
You cant rely on KO power all the time
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by TheManPregnant: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Betece:

Damn!!!
I never knew daft humans still exist, this is the most stupid statement I've heard in while..
I can't believe this, so some people still think this way ?
Its a pity ..
Wetin carry Igbo people enter this talk?
Must everything be tribalism?
Swears this shows you had a very poor upbringing, your parents no try at all ...
I'm disappointed.

You should be more concerned about people that liked her comment. There are so many with this low level of thinking and it is a cause for worry
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Fredmatic(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Efenaira post=106607716]Efe my junior in secondary school way back the guy hey strength sha , I remember the day he pass our block we being the senior student then , we plank change am for am because if we use hand the guy fit best us all . Kudos to you Ughelli Boy keep soaring high, this is just the beginning of great heights.[/quot

Otovwido Gramma school?
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by GistFullGround: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2021

After all the yeye mouth he dey yan against AJ, he nor fit fight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxqe_vKpgJQ

Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Gfskw: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by princewarri1985: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
fergie0o1:
Sanchez and Ajagba were undefeated going into this fight

World Boxing Organisation
That body builder Anthony joshua and his crooked manager has taught this guy efe how it's done,
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
hope he come back strong
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by JOemmy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
TooNoisy:

Whether you hate AJ or not, he is a two time World Heavyweight Champion holding four belts simultaneously. He is also an Olympic Gold medalist and no Igbo man will ever achieve that record!!! Continue hating for all I care!

Who is hating on aj? You nairaland ethnic champions always reason like kids saying no igbo man can achieve what aj have achieved even makes u more foolish.
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
TooNoisy:

Whether you hate AJ or not, he is a two time World Heavyweight Champion holding four belts simultaneously. He is also an Olympic Gold medalist and no Igbo man will ever achieve that record!!! Continue hating for all I care!

Ur stew-pid...
Does Efe sound Igbo-ish to you...?
Ewu gambia
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Quiny32323: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
TooNoisy:

If u know boxing very well you will understand our AJ na comedian no be boxer, just fixing match up and down.na fury go teach am the difference between boxing n comedy.
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by Kellie069(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
SavageResponse:

The guy lost the bout fair and square, you're here saying he's still a champ.

Still a champ where?

The comment wasn’t for you
Re: Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title by COMPAQ(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2021
Was not surprised Efe lost. His style is too dependent on the power of his right hand. He's too stiff a d had little to no footwork.

I knew the moment he met a good technical boxer he'd lose.

But with a lot more training and practice, he can still improve significantly. Same thing with Efe Apochi.

#Rio2016; Ambassador Emozozo Visits Dream Team At Their Base. Photos / Commonwealth Games 2018: Galadima Claims 8th Gold For Nigeria / Man Utd Announce €17m Alex Telles Signing On Four-year Deal.