Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering (766 Views)

Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja / Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science? / Level 6 International Diploma In Safety Engineering(idse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering by calebrita(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2021
Good morning my fellow Nairalander, please i need advice.
I have HND in mechanical engineering building option. Is it possible for me to pursue a career in safety engineering. please i need advice on how to go about it.
Re: How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering by Ynix(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2021
calebrita:
I have HND in mechanical engineering building option. Is it possible for me to pursue a career in safety engineering. please i need advice on how to go about it.
Just begin by taking. NEBOSH
Re: How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering by Nozino: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
calebrita:

Building option? Where did you graduate from please?
Re: How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering by Isobug: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
calebrita:
Which one is Building option in Mechanical Engineering? Abi Production or Manufacturing?
Re: How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering by Greatken007(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Your school may not have that option but there is that building services option in Mechanical ,the most common ones are plant and Manufacturing/Production
Isobug:

Which one is Building option in Mechanical Engineering? Abi Production or Manufacturing?
Re: How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering by Greatken007(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
You don't necessarily need to switch course but you can simply build a career in HSE...And so you may decide to start from General HSE and HSE Competent Development level 3 with ISPON (Institute of safety Professionals of Nigeria) then you try your hands on NEBOSH
calebrita:
Re: How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering by calebrita(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Greatken007:
You don't necessarily need to switch course but you can simply build a career in HSE...And so you may decide to start from General HSE and HSE Competent Development level 3 with ISPON (Institute of safety Professionals of Nigeria) then you try your hands on NEBOSH

Thanks so much brother. Please can you put me through where to start from sir. can i reach out to you privately.
Re: How Can I Move From HND Mechanical Engineering To Safety Engineering by calebrita(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2022
Nozino:

Building option? Where did you graduate from please?

The Polytechnic Ibadan. The option is Building Services Option.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Real Estate Academy: Admission Ongoing / Vacancy In Business & Systems Integration Consulting / I Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.