Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Share An Advice That Has Gotten You Through Unpleasant Situations In Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share An Advice That Has Gotten You Through Unpleasant Situations In Life (118 Views)

Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share An Advice That Has Gotten You Through Unpleasant Situations In Life by AntedPGR: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Nigerians, just like every other people in the world do go through rough patches.
Admirably we do come of these situations and have one or two line of words that we held on to as we made our ascension.

Those words might just be the exact lift for another person, hence the need to share.

'It could have been worse', has done it for me many times. It gives me a sense of GRATITUDE that the occurrence may have even escalated further and that I am fortunate that it is where it is and help me calmly readjust my sail.

What about you?

CC Lalasticala
Re: Share An Advice That Has Gotten You Through Unpleasant Situations In Life by Bola146(f): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

The Latest And Best Affordable Selfie Camera In Nigeria / I Need An Advice / Toyota Camry For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.