Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows (23212 Views)

29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by JaroMan: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Buhari, Tinubu and Ogbonnaya Onu...Ever consistent
This explains how dumb and ignorant many Nigerians are.
Guess what? Tinubu and Buhari understand.
Tinubu left AD to AC
Buhari left ANPP to CPC.
Why are you lot this terrible?

1 Like

Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by SonofDevil: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:

The same with Buhari and Ogbonnaya Onu
Buhari was in ANPP then formed CPC then APC

Ogbonnaya Onu was in ANPP even when most igbo politicians were frolicking with PDP he stayed till the folding of ANPP into APC.

It takes principles to be loyal.
you re right .
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by warlordd(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Obi is particularly dangerous and untrustworthy! Dude hardly keeps his words. A pretender who's always hobnobbing with Reverend Fathers just to create the impression that he's a saint, but in real life a green snake in a green grass.

1 Like

Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by UltimateStarman: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nemere2020:
No fewer than 11 top politicians in the country, including serving governors, a former vice president, lawmakers and others, have broken their vows on defection, records by Daily Trust on Sunday have revealed.

https://dailytrust.com/top-politicians-who-broke-defection-vows
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
They are fulfilling the prophecy
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Kirkman: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
All this long story wasn't necessary at all. All of them go cross carpet go back where they came from. Make 2023 reach first. Don't say I didn't tell you. Nigerian politicians are very predictable
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by charlsecy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nemere2020:
No fewer than 11 top politicians in the country, including serving governors, a former vice president, lawmakers and others, have broken their vows on defection...
I don't think Dave Umahi broke his word!
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Xbs1: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Emekaonline: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Only Tinubu is consistent cool

Tinubu has an ideology and not like baby politicians that are just for bread and butter
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Emekaonline: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
warlordd:
Obi is particularly dangerous and untrustworthy! Dude hardly keeps his words. A pretender who's always hobnobbing with Reverend Fathers just to create the impression that he's a saint, but in real life a green snake in a green grass.

The only corrupt politician that lied to his people that he did not have more than one house only to find out that he did not only have more than one house but has juicy properties in far away England while using his people's money to build businesses in Pandora.
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Emekaonline: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:

This explains how dumb and ignorant many Nigerians are.
Guess what? Tinubu and Buhari understand.
Tinubu left AD to AC
Buhari left ANPP to CPC.
Why are you lot this terrible?

You are just being hypocrite. How do you compare forming a new party and move your structure to it to jumping from one party to the other like Obi pandora from APGA to PDP. You will never see Tinubu in that category. Tinubu formed the party he moved to from scratch and not jumping from one party to another established party. The question is who formed AC if not Tinubu? Did Obi Pandora form PDP or he just jumped to the party? Please stop being lying to yourself
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by JaroMan: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emekaonline:

You are just being hypocrite. How do you compare forming a new party and move your structure to it to jumping from one party to the other like Obi pandora from APGA to PDP. You will never see Tinubu in that category. Tinubu formed the party he moved to from scratch and not jumping from one party to another established party. The question is who formed AC if not Tinubu? Did Obi Pandora form PDP or he just jumped to the party? Please stop being lying to yourself
See how stupid you are just because you want to sound logically correct. But guess what? Try harder.
Tinubu moved from AD to AC
Buhari moved from ANPP to CPC
Deal with it.
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Bifwoli: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sammy07:
Our politicians are shameless.

There should be a law, any politician that defects will in office, his/her office should be declared vacant. And election should be conducted.
Are there any Nigerian politicians who are led by principles and ideologies? Just political opportunism, right ?
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Emekaonline: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:

See how stupid you are just because you want to sound logically correct. But guess what? Try harder.
Tinubu moved from AD to AC
Buhari moved from ANPP to CPC
Deal with it.

You have confirmed that all biafools are fools genuinely. Someone formed a party newly and merge the old structure into it and now you call that as changing from one party to the other like your inconsistent family. Now you are not just a fool but deeply an idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by olowofariwo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Only Tinubu is consistent cool
. never! tinubu was with AD initially before ACN formation.
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Jackson105: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
D1official:

Yes, in drug dealings!

Immediately afonjas started rallying for southern governors unity I knew that their treacherous attitude was about to play out again.

Thank God the south eastern governors were not deceived unlike the south southerners who were used to covertly endorse Tinubu.

Tinubu is only good for oduduwa presidency in a post era Nigeria.

South east governors are the most irrelevant entity in Nigeria, no one needs them not even the SE they govern.
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by JaroMan: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nemere2020:
No fewer than 11 top politicians in the country, including serving governors, a former vice president, lawmakers and others, have broken their vows on defection, records by Daily Trust on Sunday have revealed.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
The laundering of Tinubu image is in full swing but just like a pig, it will only take some minutes to return to gutter.
Tinubu was in AD and later joined AC.
Did he form it? I don't know because the name was not Tinubu political party (TPP)
At no time we were told that Tinubu, who was governor at the time used his personal resources to form a party. Of course in corporate affairs commission, one person can't not be a trustee of a political party. So how can one come up to say that Tinubu didn't change party when in actual sense, he did?
Was there a merger between AD and AC? No.
Did AD cease to exist before Tinubu moved? No.
So how can a sensible person think Tinubu is not a junketer? Let the hypo washing continue until it washes off the flesh and gets to bone.
Also, Buhari move moved from ANPP to CPC.
Did he form the party? I don't since its impossible for one to form party singlehandedly in Nigeria.
I'm ashamed of the half truths we say in order to launder the images of these criminals.
On Peter Obi: his case is not different from Tinubu and Buhari except you're suffering from selective amnesia.
Lack of ideology? No. Its easier for an APGA man to thrive in PDP than ANPP.
No wonder, Rochas couldn't operate in APC when he left APGA.
Even those in ACN are struggling in APC because the ideology are different. APC is mainly ANPP and CPC ideology which have roots in Fulani oligarchy.
There's nothing progressive about it.
But a useless analyst thinks that someone who moved from APGA to PDP is bereft of ideology.
Let's continue washing Tinubu.
You started way early.
We're taking stock how SWAGA is shooting others down so Tinubu will climb.
Continue.
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by D1official: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jackson105:

South east governors are the most irrelevant entity in Nigeria, no one needs them not even the SE they govern.
Was sanwo olu and Tinubu that ordered the lekki massacre from South east?.

The difference between the west and the east is that we say it the way it is.

That's exactly what would make someone like you think that Osun and Ekiti still get mate for south east.
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Jackson105: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
D1official:

Was sanwo olu and Tinubu that ordered the lekki massacre from South east?.

The difference between the west and the east is that we say it the way it is.

That's exactly what would make someone like you think that Osun and Ekiti still get mate for south east.

Incoherent thrash? Read my post again and now reply with sense
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by JaroMan: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emekaonline:

You have confirmed that all biafools are fools genuinely. Someone formed a party newly and merge the old structure into it and now you call that as changing from one party to the other like your inconsistent family. Now you are not just a fool but deeply an idiot.
Until I see the certificate of incorporation stating that Tinubu formed AC, I don't believe. Peter Obi formed PDP, went to APGA to win election and came back to PDP after bis time in APGA cool cool cool Clown.
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Emekaonline: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:

The laundering of Tinubu image is in full swing but just like a pig, it will only take some minutes to return to gutter.
Did he form it? I don't know because the name was not Tinubu political party (TPP)
At no time we were told that Tinubu, who was governor at the time used his personal resources to form a party. Of course in corporate affairs commission, one person can't not be a trustee of a political party. So how can one come up to say that Tinubu didn't change party when in actual sense, he did?
So how can a sensible person think Tinubu is not a junketer? Let the hypo washing continue until it washes off the flesh and gets to bone.
Did he form the party? I don't since its impossible for one to form party singlehandedly in Nigeria.
I'm ashamed of the half truths we say in order to launder the images of these criminals.
On Peter Obi: his case is not different from Tinubu and Buhari except you're suffering from selective amnesia.
Even those in ACN are struggling in APC because the ideology are different. APC is mainly ANPP and CPC ideology which have roots in Fulani oligarchy.
But a useless analyst thinks that someone who moved from APGA to PDP is bereft of ideology.
You started way early.
Continue.

And how is your Obi Pandora that lied to you and your family about having just one house while catching cruise in Pandora doing?
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by D1official: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jackson105:

Incoherent thrash? Read my post again and now reply with sense
You westerners think your leaders are better because of your sheepish mindset.

Same reason a supposedly most enlightened clan would repackage Tinubu for presidency.

There is nothing to read in your trash man. No quote me again.
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Emekaonline: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:

Until I see the certificate of incorporation stating that Tinubu formed AC, I don't believe. Peter Obi formed PDP, went to APGA to win election and came back to PDP after bis time in APGA cool cool cool Clown.

Hahahahah. Peter Obi formed the PDP? But why are you IPOB followers are fruadulent like this? Was Obi a politician in 1998 when the PDP was formed? So what role exactly did Obi play in forming the PDP in 1998? Wonder shall never end. And you dont even question Obi's moving from PDP to APGA and then back to the PDP? Have you seen Tinubu leaving a party and went back to the same party? It pains me when I see people just went to school but they are never educated like you

1 Like

Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by JaroMan: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emekaonline:

And how is your Obi Pandora that lied to you and your family about having just one house while catching cruise in Pandora doing?
You this brat, find your mate.
I can't go as low as using fake identity because of these inanities. Get off my mentions.
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Emekaonline: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:

You this brat, find your mate.
I can't go as low as using fake identity because of these inanities. Get off my mentions.

Hahahaha. You can now see your life and what identity is JaroMan?? Your father's name??
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by JaroMan: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
D1official:

Same reason a supposedly most enlightened clan would repackage Tinubu for presidency.

They are the most terrible in Nigeria but claim useless sophisticated.
Come to Ogun state, you will pity an average Ogun man. When you talk, they will run back to Lagos as if all of them are from Lagos.
Imagine a whole sophisticated region, pushing Tinubu to replace them.
Someone that all his antecedents are questionable.
And the failed to see that it's the same background that Buhari has and see where we are.
They no longer talk about their professors or lawyers.
Now it is Tinubu: of all people.

1 Like

Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Jackson105: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
D1official:

Our leaders are far better!

Our leaders demand that 2023 presidency must come to the South, what did your useless governors do?

Our leaders is leading the VAT war together with Wike your governor are inexistent as usual

Our governors is the first to form a regional security outfit, your baby governors form one after fulani as almost finish killing everybody.

Your region is turning to Afghanistan with daily killings, yet your governors are handicap.

SE has the most useless leaders in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Emekaonline: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jackson105:

Our leaders are far better!

Our leaders demand that 2023 presidency must come to the South, what did your useless governors do?

Our leaders is leading the VAT war together with Wike your governor are inexistent as usual

Our governors is the first to form a regional security outfit, your baby governors form one after fulani as almost finish killing everybody.

Your region is turning to Afghanistan with daily killings, yet your governors are handicap.

You have said it all. And because they hate everything that is truth, they will come after you soonest
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Emekaonline: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:

They are the most terrible in Nigeria but claim useless sophisticated.
Come to Ogun state, you will pity an average Ogun man. When you talk, they will run back to Lagos as if all of them are from Lagos.
Imagine a whole sophisticated region, pushing Tinubu to replace them.
Someone that all his antecedents are questionable.
And the failed to see that it's the same background that Buhari has and see where we are.
They no longer talk about their professors or lawyers.
Now it is Tinubu: of all people.

Yorubas are far better than Igbos in so many ways!

Their leaders demand that 2023 presidency must come to the South, what did your useless governors do?

Their leaders is leading the VAT war together with Wike your governor are inexistent as usual

Their governors is the first to form a regional security outfit, your baby governors form one after fulani as almost finish killing everybody.

If Yorubas move from Ogun to Lagos or Osun to Ondo, it is still part of their region, But what can you say of so many Igbos leaving their land and moving to Yoruba land. And how many Yorubas do you have in Igbo land compared to millions of Igbos in Yoruba land? And why have you refused to stay in your land instead of Ogun state if your Igbo land is that better? Please stop being a fool and call a spade a spade
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:

You started way early.
Continue.
ANPP is more Igbo than Fulani
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Enda1: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
politicians be jumping from one party to another thinking they can confuse the thunder that wee strike them
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by Kano4tot2: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
For Matawalle Allah is showing him what he prayed for...... Subahanallah. (May Allah forgive him)
Re: Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows by olatuns2017: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nemere2020:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Non are core progressive especially from AC/ACN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu Fight Dirty / Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.