Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,456 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos [photos & Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos [photos & Video] (480 Views)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Joy Oghenekevwe Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos [photos & Video] by Cliqtech: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Today October 10, 2021, is Regina Daniels’ birthday and the actress has been serenading social media with photos and videos from her special day.

One video which has stood out has got to be the one where her billionaire wife was seen holding a bundle of balloons and singing the popular ‘Happy Birthday’ song to herself.

Accompanying the video she shared with a brief message, she expressed how wonderful this year has been with God taking all the accolades for his major blessings. She went further to appreciate her fans and family for their support.

She wrote;

THIS YEAR HAS BEEN SUCH A WONDER YEAR WITH MANY THINGS TO THANK GOD FOR….FROM THE HARD LESSONS LEARNT TO THE MAJOR BLESSINGS…..THANK YOU LORD AS I TURN…….(-)

THANK YOU TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR THE LOVE AND STANDING BY ME ALWAYS…..

THANK YOU MY FANS FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORTS AND PATRONAGE ON @REGINADANIELSFASHION

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING MY BRAND 

Watch the video here

https://newsnownaija.com/actress-regina-daniels-celebrates-21st-birthday-with-stunning-photos-video/
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos [photos & Video] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
lovely
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos [photos & Video] by Olaoluwa112(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Las las she don leave 16.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos [photos & Video] by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pa Ned dey enjoy wetin many nairaland boys dey dream of....such is life!...money runs the world.

6 pack gang......

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel, Liquorose, Whitemoney, Receive Grand Welcome As They Arrive Akwa Ibom / The Real Reason Actress Sonia Ogiri Resurrects Beef With Mercy Johnson / Stan Nze Snubbed For 2021 AMAA Best Actor Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.