Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lady Drinks Dettol In Bid To Perform Joeboy’s Alcohol Challenge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Drinks Dettol In Bid To Perform Joeboy’s Alcohol Challenge (437 Views)

#joeboy My Alcohol Challenge Video: Trending Tiktok Video Making People Go Crazy / I Didn’t Drink Dettol, It Was Biggie Apple!!!! / Nigerian Lady Nearly Dies After Drinking Dettol While Performing Joeboy's Alcoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drinks Dettol In Bid To Perform Joeboy’s Alcohol Challenge by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
A young lady identified as Lucy nearly lost her life in a viral video, as she was seen drinking Dettol in bid to perform Joeboy’s “alcohol challenge” on Tiktok.

The alcohol challenge was made in other to promote Joeboy’s new single “Alcohol” but it seems to have taken another dimension entirely and people have now been seen consuming all sought of things and some people pouring things on their body.

In this case, the lady was seen drinking Dettol which is an antiseptic used for cleaning, bathing and washing in other words, should not be consumed.

After the video of her drinking the Dettol went viral, a video clip showed the moment the lady was seen lying on the floor and foam coming out of her mouth.

Watch video clip:

Re: Lady Drinks Dettol In Bid To Perform Joeboy’s Alcohol Challenge by ahnie: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Anything for the gram even at your own detriment.why would I waste oil when I know a bottle of red oil now is 1k.

I rather use on sachet of water to do the challenge than waste wine,Dettol and oil.

Glad she's out of danger list.
Joeboy should pay her hospital bills.
Re: Lady Drinks Dettol In Bid To Perform Joeboy’s Alcohol Challenge by habsydiamond(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
It will only help her clean her stomach of germs nao.. That's stupidity at its best
Re: Lady Drinks Dettol In Bid To Perform Joeboy’s Alcohol Challenge by Blakjewelry(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
She should have just die so the world will have one less idiot to worry about
Re: Lady Drinks Dettol In Bid To Perform Joeboy’s Alcohol Challenge by benuejosh: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
At least e go kill all the bacteria inside her head.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops In Ukraine In Support To Fight Russia. / The Legend Of Michel De Nostradamus / Blogs08index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.