Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier (29594 Views)

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Chukazu: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2021
Of what use is Ahmed Musa to national team
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2021
but that doesn't mean u should play awfully
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by OlaAde57(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2021
I'm a big fan of thee. Congratulations
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by funmise007(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Yu mean cr7 is 8years older than musa grin grin grin my lord i rest my case
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
skallion7:
With how many goals undecided undecided

Igbo Christian and hate.

He has more world cup goals than all the whole yeebos in the world.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Unmerited. Quota system at work. He’s being played at the expense of better players just to have him get 100 caps and surpass Yobo and Enyeama who got it when they were still playing at the highest level. His substitution cost us the game in Lagos.

The hared of Igbo Christian is going to be you people's downfall

He is not good but he is the third African highest goal scorer at the world cup.

Yeebos were born into hate and will always hate everything around them. You yeebos can never live in peace with other. Even when you travel abroad, you yeebos will always tarnish the image of Nigeria.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
oloriooko:
Musa has served 9ja judiciously but he should give way to younger and better upcoming players
As long as he remains in that team he's denying a better player a place in the team
Congrats Musa!!!

Yeebos Christian and hate. Yeebos were born into hate so it is natural that they hate everything around them.

The only reason you hate Ahmed Musa is because of his religion and origin. If Musa was an Igbo player, you wouldn't be saying all this trash. People like you will always hate him even if he scored 100 goals per match.

Musa is the third African highest goal scorer at the world cup and is one of Africa's finest football players but the deep rooted hate in you has blinded you.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
smartasuen:
How can Musa be 28 years old when he celebrated his 31st birthday not too long ago?

Na you be him mama abi?
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Bro sincerely speaking if you go through my comments on here you’d see that it has nothing to do with tribalism but base on how it played out. Musa was club-less during the Afcon qualifying round and he was still allowed to play despite the coach saying he wasn’t going to play but to boost the squad moral. So it has nothing to do with tribalism.

Yeebos were born into hate and grew up hating everything around them. Your statements reeks of tribalism and hate. Ahmed Musa is probably the only Northerner in the super eagles consisting of nearly 80% Igbos yet you are still running an evil campaign against him.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by JayPeeOham: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
I think say I go see 100 caps on top of him head sef!!
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Pidginwhisper: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

Yeebos were born into hate and grew up hating everything around them. Your statements reeks of tribalism and hate. Ahmed Musa is probably the only Northerner in the super eagles consisting of nearly 80% Igbos yet you are still running an evil campaign against him.
I so much detest people who sees every logical discussion as tribal bashing issh.. If you can’t read beyond tribalism in my post I’m sorry to say I’m not the architect of your problem. You lot’s are sick that any honest discussion that tilt towards a particular tribe must be from someone from another tribe. I’m Yoruba and not Igbo now kill yourself if you’re not satisfied with my comment. His 101 caps is unmerited.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Pidginwhisper: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

The hared of Igbo Christian is going to be you people's downfall

He is not good but he is the third African highest goal scorer at the world cup.

Yeebos were born into hate and will always hate everything around them. You yeebos can never live in peace with other. Even when you travel abroad, you yeebos will always tarnish the image of Nigeria.
Its very easy for BMC to exhibit their folly by derailing from topic to tribe bashing. You can hate Igbos from now till forever it won’t affect me in anyways. You can even go ahead and bash My tribe as well I won’t be moved, obviously you’re a northern Muslim. Bro nothing gives me joy than killing terrorists then reminisce and drink to it every time. I’ll kill more at every given opportunity.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Its very easy for BMC to exhibit their folly by derailing from topic to tribe bashing. You can hate Igbos from now till forever it won’t affect me in anyways. You can even go ahead and bash My tribe as well I won’t be moved, obviously you’re a northern Muslim. Bro nothing gives me joy than killing terrorists then reminisce and drink to it every time. I’ll kill more at every given opportunity.

Typical Igbo Christian. They are liars and will be quick to deny their own tribe when found out.

Ahmed Musa has put his Muslim name on
National and international record and their is nothing you can do about that. You can continue to wallow in your guter of hatred and be having stomach pain as the young man continue to soar higher and higher.

Since you hate Ahmed Musa so much, why don't you try and kill him and see if the Nigerian Police will not gun you down like a pig that you are.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I so much detest people who sees every logical discussion as tribal bashing issh.. If you can’t read beyond tribalism in my post I’m sorry to say I’m not the architect of your problem. You lot’s are sick that any honest discussion that tilt towards a particular tribe must be from someone from another tribe. I’m Yoruba and not Igbo now kill yourself if you’re not satisfied with my comment. His 101 caps is unmerited.

Werey dey disguise

Oloriiiburuuukuuu___Omooo ale __jatiiijaatiii. Awon Omo__alainiiiiran

Hate filled IPOB.

Ahmed Musa is not from my tribe but and I will always respect all national heroes irrespective of their tribe of origin because the goals he scored were counted as Nigerian goals.

Very likely this IPOB miscreant is holed up in one corner in one village in abia or imo and he is bashing a national hero that is making Nigeria proud.
If them born your father well, go to Kano and attack the footballer na if dem no go roast your IPOB empty scull
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Emmypure: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
psychologist:
Our own mus-si

The chief slayer of Argentina
Thank you for all you do bro

I never remember Nigeria beating Argentina in a competitive match
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Emmypure: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
ecolime:
Musa is the only correct Arewa niggar.

Always smiling and has an amiable personality.

I too like the guy. His exploits against Argentina is evergreen.

Which exploits against Argentina
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Emmypure: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

Yeebos Christian and hate. Yeebos were born into hate so it is natural that they hate everything around them.

The only reason you hate Ahmed Musa is because of his religion and origin. If Musa was an Igbo player, you wouldn't be saying all this trash. People like you will always hate him even if he scored 100 goals per match.

We only care about first.

Musa is the third African highest goal scorer at the world cup and is one of Africa's finest football players but the deep rooted hate in you has blinded you.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
skallion7:
With how many goals undecided undecided
With 15 goals
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by GENES11S: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Bro sincerely speaking if you go through my comments on here you’d see that it has nothing to do with tribalism but base on how it played out. Musa was club-less during the Afcon qualifying round and he was still allowed to play despite the coach saying he wasn’t going to play but to boost the squad moral. So it has nothing to do with tribalism.

Ok no probs.... I get your point. The guy deserve it sha.

I don't need to go through your comments. Your reply alone has vindicated you.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by oloriooko(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Ethnic bigo.T spotted
Read my post again but now employ your brain not your sentiment

numericalguy:

Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2021
oloriooko:
Ethnic bigo.T spotted
Read my post again but now employ your brain not your sentiment

Taliban bomb dey your head

As Ahmed don complete 100 caps for him country, tonda faya your papa if Una no fit clean the record.

Useless bad belle pipo. Belle go turn you go kpai for gutter.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by oloriooko(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Who is this penile eediot for God's sake
If my opinion dey give you loose stool, just ignore it and move on with your angry life
Pls enuf of this senseless talks from u

numericalguy:

Taliban bomb dey your head

As Ahmed don complete 100 caps for him country, tonda faya your papa if Una no fit clean the record.

Useless bad belle pipo. Belle go turn you go kpai for gutter.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2021
oloriooko:
Who is this penile eediot for God's sake
If my opinion dey give you loose stool, just ignore it and move on with your angry life
Pls enuf of this senseless talks from u

The pain of Ahead Musa sterling record don dey make this badbele colo. Na so you go colo sotay you go kpai for gutter like rotten dog.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by oloriooko(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
No be only sterling record, na aguero record grin grin

Stop this rubbish na!
You sound frustrated with life. Is Musa feeding your family?
Pls grow up!

numericalguy:

The pain of Ahead Musa sterling record don dey make this badbele colo. Na so you go colo sotay you go kpai for gutter like rotten dog.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by numericalguy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
oloriooko:
No be only sterling record, na aguero record grin grin

Stop this rubbish na!
You sound frustrated with life. Is Musa feeding your family?
Pls grow up!

Ahmed Musa has made Nigeria proud. That I am not from his region or not benefiting anything from him does not mean I should seek his downfall.

You are so full of hatred that you can't see the good in others. You need psychological help.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Pidginwhisper: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
numericalguy:

Werey dey disguise

Oloriiiburuuukuuu___Omooo ale __jatiiijaatiii. Awon Omo__alainiiiiran

Hate filled IPOB.

Ahmed Musa is not from my tribe but and I will always respect all national heroes irrespective of their tribe of origin because the goals he scored were counted as Nigerian goals.

Very likely this IPOB miscreant is holed up in one corner in one village in abia or imo and he is bashing a national hero that is making Nigeria proud.
If them born your father well, go to Kano and attack the footballer na if dem no go roast your IPOB empty scull
Oloshi Omo iran kiran. You’re just one of the many bastards among the Omoluabis who licks the yansh of the Hausa/Fulani muslims being a Yoruba muslim thats enjoys playing second fiddle. Time we come when the Christians and traditional worshippers will weed and eliminate you radical parasites and potential terrorists of religion of piss in our midst. Akuku n bi o san ju radarada Omo lo. Omo obo bi osan Obo. Omo to je ki iya e ti fi se menses danu.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by Pidginwhisper: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
numericalguy:

Typical Igbo Christian. They are liars and will be quick to deny their own tribe when found out.

Ahmed Musa has put his Muslim name on
National and international record and their is nothing you can do about that. You can continue to wallow in your guter of hatred and be having stomach pain as the young man continue to soar higher and higher.

Since you hate Ahmed Musa so much, why don't you try and kill him and see if the Nigerian Police will not gun you down like a pig that you are.
Ive said it before and I’ll repeat it again. I’ll always kill anyone from the religion of piss who is a terrorist. Now
Listen again. Ahmed Musa 101 caps were gotten with the aid of quota system just the way carpenter Shehu abdullahi is getting more play time and getting calledd under rohr despite being shit just to please the caliphate. Now kill yourself.
Re: Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier by oloriooko(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Go and read my first post on this post, seem you find it difficult understanding anything!
Hatred? Where did you see hatred?
Pls for the last time stop dragging me into this arguement, i take God beg you!

numericalguy:

Ahmed Musa has made Nigeria proud. That I am not from his region or not benefiting anything from him does not mean I should seek his downfall.

You are so full of hatred that you can't see the good in others. You need psychological help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate / Ronaldo Picks Up Golden Foot Award / Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.