Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? (6312 Views)

APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing / CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes / Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by Likasite: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
The Wey Them Go Take Carry You Ehn
E Go Do You Like Colorado
#Magbe
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by ruggedtimi(m): 4:38am On Oct 11, 2021
My northern friend from k.d has been around in pH for a job so we go out steady together. He is always amazed and angry over how police search, harass and tax drivers & passengers.
Especially the fact that police would want to search your bag. He kept saying this can never happen in a any northern state.

1 Like

Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by BafanaBafana: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:

First and foremost, show proof that other African countries recognize Ipob as terrorist organization.

Secondly, when will Buhari choke on these below?
You couldn't answer my question, but I'll answer yours.
The rising sun logo on hero lagar beer doesn't come with the Biafra/ipob flag colours so it doesn't count. If it had, they would have been put out of business long ago.
Secondly, Ghana recognises ipob as a terrorists organisation, that's why they arrested a group of ipob terrorists holding meetings, Kenya also does, that's why they helped arrest your leader and treated him like a terrorist leader.
The UK has also distanced themselves from him. The only people you guys can deceive is yourselves. The world is watching your acts and taking notes.
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:

You couldn't answer my question, but I'll answer yours.
The rising sun logo on hero lagar beer doesn't come with the Biafra/ipob flag colours so it doesn't count. If it had, they would have been put out of business long ago.
Secondly, Ghana recognises ipob as a terrorists organisation, that's why they arrested a group of ipob terrorists holding meetings, Kenya also does, that's why they helped arrest your leader and treated him like a terrorist leader.
The UK has also distanced themselves from him. The only people you guys can deceive is yourselves. The world is watching your acts and taking notes.
Wishful thinking!
Is this all you got?

Why not go and ardorn yourself with the colors of Hero Lager beer and walk past where a group of zoo soldiers are hybernating, I just want to check something.
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by BafanaBafana: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2021
ruggedtimi:
My northern friend from k.d has been around in pH for a job so we go out steady together. He is always amazed and angry over how police search, harass and tax drivers & passengers.
Especially the fact that police would want to search your bag. He kept saying this can never happen in a any northern state.
See, majority of the policemen in a state are usually from the state. Southerners tend to exhibit more cruelty to each other compared to northerners.
Secondly, southerners fear security agents too much. It still amazes me how soldiers don't pay tp fares in Lagos.
Finally, they still live a kind of community life in the north, if police or anybody misbehaves to much, it will reach the ears of the Sarki or Emir, the governor will then hear of it and whoever is involved will be called to order.
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by Buckeyemedia1: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Bigredmachine:
no
Go & wear it, so you can find out first hand.
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by BafanaBafana: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Wishful thinking!
Is this all you got?

Why not go and ardorn yourself with the colors of Hero Lager beer and walk past where a group of zoo soldiers are hybernating, I just want to check something.
Hero lagar beer produce T-shirts and all, people have been wearing it around town since the 80s.
How old are you sef?
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by joyandfaith: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Let's not go too far ..here is a bandit with his full bandit regalia and accompanying Assault rifle threatening Nigerians Infront of a governor and Commanding officer a Nigerian army battalion and guess what this bandit was never arrested or even cautioned
.shameful.
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by joyandfaith: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:

See, majority of the policemen in a state are usually from the state. Southerners tend to exhibit more cruelty to each other compared to northerners.
Secondly, southerners fear security agents too much. It still amazes me how soldiers don't pay tp fares in Lagos.
Finally, they still live a kind of community life in the north, if police or anybody misbehaves to much, it will reach the ears of the Sarki or Emir, the governor will then hear of it and whoever is involved will be called to order.
I agreed with you.
We have terrible leaders in the south.
That was reason endsars protests occured in south and abuja.

1 Like

Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by BeardedMeat(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Hero lagar beer produce T-shirts and all, people have been wearing it around town since the 80s.
How old are you sef?
LMAO! How old is Hero Lager beer in the market abeg?
.Ok so you have been wearing it since the 80s, now go and wear it again today and do the needful.

I think with these few points, I have been able to help propagate your hateful thread to your delight.

Bye for good!
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by odysey: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Nigeria security forces arrested Mr. Chinwetalu Agu for embarking on a campaign dressed in Biafra flag, same flag used by the proscribed IPOB. Boko haram and IPOB are two organisations designated as terrorists organisation in Nigeria and are recognised as such by neighbouring African countries.
Would the army arrest someone wearing the Boko haram flag?.
Pictured below is the flag used by ISIS and also ISWAP, an upgraded version of boko haram.
I challenge all those accusing the army of bias and making a case for Mr. Agu to design a cloth in this same colours and inscription and walk round Damaturu, if you like buy Suya for 10 thousand naira and be sharing for people let's see what will happen.
After all, it's just a black and white Cloth with the inscriptions "No god but Allah" and "Mohammed is the messenger of Allah"
Can we stop beating down this path
The exposes from mnk, from Facebook Anonymous, from the late former Cbn governor, from an ex General and from David an investigative journalist the Government has terrorists within and cavorts with terrorists without so they won't arrest terrorists
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by BafanaBafana: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
LMAO! How old is Hero Lager beer in the market abeg?
.Ok so you have been wearing it since the 80s, now go and wear it again today and do the needful.

I think with these few points, I have been able to help propagate your hateful thread to your delight.

Bye for good!
Since the 80s means for a long time now,
How old are you means you are sounding like a minor
Re: Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:

me and my same northern frnd, our car fell into a side ditch and it was raining heavily in etche lga. We begged some youths around to help us they were all asking for money 2k-4k each you can imagine, luckily two hausa guys hawking food stuffs came along and my guy spoke the language they understand immediately these guys dropped their goods under heavy rain and tried to assist us. Later those youths from the community came to help because we needed more hands. At the end we still gave the community Guys about 3k and the hausa guys 5 hundred naira. Guess what the community guys were complaining the money was small, meanwhile this hausa boys kept praying for us and they wished us safe journey. Mehn the encounter weak me. We southerners need to rethink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Might Go Down / Fuel Subsidy Abuse Named Marketers / New Video Emgerges Of The Nigeria Army Attack On The Hussainiyyah (Shia Mosque)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.