Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again (298 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Anambra Govt House Abandoned For Over 31 Years To Be Completed In 18 Months / Meet The 31 Years Old Lady In Charge Of Africa's Strongest Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by Gudguyonly: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
A
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by Xristars(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
my heart goes for you. 31 isn't bad to Start all over again.

But still talk to your Dad, he can advise you and support you better

You can consider online business model like dropshipping or affiliate marketing. They don't require much capital to set up.
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
shocked
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by socialmediaman: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by Romanoff(f): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
There's no age that is too late to a start over.

Start by confiding in your dad, he won't kill you. I believe he will have your best interest at heart and if an opportunity comes for another Federal Job, he will have you on mind.
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by duro4chang(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Not too late
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by lazkizz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
U are A mmumu man!!!!!

At 31 u still asking for advice, from a social media platform grin

Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by much30: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Anything and Everything has to do with the way you perceive life. I am 40yrs now but I started again from from scratch. I don't want to give my life history here. But don't give up, tomorrow will always be better, learn from your mistake and move on. Don't give up, don't allow pride to control you. If it requires you to work for someone to earn and save, please do. It is never late for anyone who is alive. Trust me. Just remember in any thing you do put yourself first. It's not selfishness, it is wisdom. [quoteauthor=Gudguyonly post=106618408]Hello Nairalanders

I am battling with depression, although i have been trying to console myself but nothing seems to be working for me again.

I am a graduate, but even before my graduation i made up my mind that i will not work under anybody and be earning salary, be it government or private companies.

I started a business and i was making more than 200k a month. My dad got me a federal Government job, but i refused to go, because i was so sure about my business success because i have given it all that i could.

Suddenly, the business crashed, its not profitable again, i have been trying to revive it but nothing is working agin, i almost finished my savings trying to revive this business, i cried so many times, i wanted to join my childhood friend in his business that seems to be booming, he first agreed, but after i started investing, he started acting in a strange way that it got clear to me that he doesn't want me in his business. I also incurred losses there.

I don't want to complain to my father because i don't even know what to tell him.

I hate myself, i blamed myself, please if you don't have any good advice to give me don't comment, i am begging you in the name of god.

Even though i don't know what business to go into with the little money i have. Please my question is at 31 is it not late for someone to start all over again?

Please lalasticlala help me push this to the front page so thay i can hear from more intelligent Nairalanders. [/quote]
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by thesicilian: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
It is never too late to get started over again.
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by Nebes: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Men are made oh! The question is who or what makes/establishes a man? Businesses, education, career etc will only succeed based on who/what is backing you.
I don’t know how you choose to rise but as for me, I am established by a God known as the “MAKER OF MEN”.
If only you will seek Him. Give Him your life, be patient and watch Him establish you through anything at all: business, career etc.
Age 31 is not too late but you need to act very fast. His name is Jesus Christ.
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by cybersoldiers: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
My brother, you're a man. Be strong and courageous to face your fears.

Go and see you father. Talk to him, explain to him. Apologize to him for no heeding to his counsel.

He we forgive you and redirect you.

Learn from your mistakes.

Remember the prodigal son, be wise and show remorse for the past.

He will help out.
Re: Please Is 31 Years Late To Start Over Again by Gudguyonly: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Aa

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car For Uber In Ibadan, I Have A Collateral. / Video Of A Woman Caught With A Stolen Baby In Onitsha Anambra / Infrastructural Development Under Governor Gboyega Oyetola In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.