Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) (17343 Views)

Leke Adeboye & Wife, Rachel Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Newsmic: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Throwback Photos)

Founder of the Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye marked his 33rd marital engagement anniversary with a story of their humble beginning shared on his Facebook page, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of his wife on their engagement day, he wrote;

"THROWBACK: OCTOBER 7TH, 1988, ENGAGEMENT DAY.

Very Innocent and humble girl.
The man she said she would marry had no tangible job but acting of drama up and down.
The families were so skeptical and would have rejected this plan, but these young boy and girl said hey wanted to marry.
This girl was entering into a future which only God knew.

Me: 28 Years Old.
Full time drama minister and no other job. Owing my Landlord about nine months house-rent at the time I entered into full time ministry.
It was Families who rose up to support this wedding o.
Because, me, I had nothing. No money, no nothing.
It was my Big Sister who rented our first house for us, so that we would not come and be living in her house.
And it was my wife's Uncle who gave a little money to do some little things.
It was my Best Man who bought my Suit, Shirt and tie.
It was my Wife's Aunty who sent us the Shoes I wore from America.
It was one of our ministry members who gave us the money we deposited for the Wedding gown, because we had gone to three places where we wanted to rent a Wedding Gown for N500.
It was the money we saved we used to deposit for our furniture for the living room.
Forget about bed.
A mattress was good for us for the first five or six months.
It was all the money gift we were dashed on Wedding Day we used to balance some debts and outstanding of the WEdding.
So, the following Week on Saturday, when we were going to meet the rest Mount Zion brethren in Ilesa for drama ministration, GLORIA and I stood beside the road waiting for miracle of a car lift to Ilesa, because there was no money on us again:
A WEEK AFTER WEDDING!

If you see what this Innocent Girl has passed through in the hand of a man who had no tangible job in hand, but to be acting drama up and down...
Well...
Fast forward to many years later.
32years later...
This Girl has still remained faithful and still following the Young Man Up and Down.
Still remains Submissive and Understanding.
And Now, today, this Young Innocent Girl is still following the Young Man Up and Down around the World.
And even till yesterday...
Even up till Today and Tomorrow and
She will still follow till Jesus Come and till Rapture and till Millennium Era and Eternity.

God bless This Young Innocent Girl,
For still Following this Man around Up and Down!
JUST FOLLOWING ME UP AND DOWN!
Now we are Grand Father and Mother as we still go up and down in the Vineyard of the Lord.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR STILL FOLLOWING ME!
AND MAY YOU NEVER BE TIRED OF FOLLOWING ME
UP AND DOWN.
BRO MIKE."
https://www.facebook.com/459000587451735/posts/4724450530906698/?app=fbl

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Moral lesson of the whole story is that::

Young bannies of nowadays,you people should learn how to believe in your man's dream...if at all self,be a part of it.... Simply because the young man has no job today doesn't mean he's directionless and doesn't have a future......Make una dey try support una men most times.....

And as for we the men,we shouldn't be an exception...If you take a critical look at this couple, you'll see that the major reason behind their successful marriage is oneness,love and peace.....

Well,in a nutshell,na This kind of genuine love I dey find with both torch and candle for day time lipsrsealed. Baba God,hope you dey see my heart cha.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Lilsameey: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Next person below me should complete what the person above me said.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by ray501(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
This may have worked for him, this is 2021. My little advice is if you don't have any reasonable source of GOOD income NO TRY AM. Marriage no be beans

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by kinzation(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
These tips won't work for girls of nowadays

Efrione of them don go haywire

If dem no do Hookup na olosho dem go do

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by baralatie(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
kinzation:

Not all

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by baralatie(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Newsmic:
Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Throwback Photos)

Founder of the Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye marked his 33rd marital engagement anniversary with a story of their humble beginning shared on his Facebook page, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of his wife on their engagement day, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/459000587451735/posts/4724450530906698/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
33 years ago!

Wow

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by kinzation(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
baralatie:

Not all
Urrh see you undecided

The percentage of the good ones low self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by baralatie(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
kinzation:

Urrh see you undecided

The percentage of the good ones low self
I agree that they are low but they are there but like someone said do not take them for granted

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by kinzation(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
baralatie:

I agree that they are low but they are there but like someone said do not take them for granted

True though
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
The lady saw a very bright future in him, and also she knows she is going to enjoy peace in the marriage, see why I say money is not everything, and also men of those days were very responsible compare to nowadays, go suffer with one man now in the name of love I pity such lady.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yabeci
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yawn
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by FactBoyz: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mike Bamiloye is a great example to follow. However, I dont have that kind of faith to start a family when I dont have a real source of income

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by vibbb: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Congratulation to the Bamiloye's, i wish them many more years of God's faithfulness.

Moral lesson: Do not despise little beginning, Love, commitment, submissiveness goes a very long way.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
ok
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
More grace
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Congrats ,this is possible only if a man is true to his God and calling ,the confidence of such a man is second to none ,a wise girl is attracted to intellect and confidence of the future but others are attracted to money and good looks ,the truth is that this couple was ordained by God,if u follow God early in life you won't regret anything in old age ,God will led u to your real purpose of existence and give u the grace to choose a good life partner ,prosperity and good children that will treat you well throughout your life on earth ,God is too loving and caring ,if you give your life to Jesus Christ and live in fellowship of holy spirit u will experience the pleasurable peace of God's love..u can't understand how much God loved you if u reject his love revealed in Christ Jesus ,he loves you but u won't fill it because u are living in opposition to his will.living in sin is living in opposition to God ,it doesn't end well.be blessed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Ahungor: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
ray501:
This may have worked for him, this is 2021. My little advice is if you don't have any reasonable source of GOOD income NO TRY AM. Marriage no be beans
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nice
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Sammyklever(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Congrats Daddy and mummy Bamiloye
I have a natural solution to your one minute problem as a man...it will save you of bedroom embarrassment

Check out my profile
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
The lady saw a very bright future in him, and also she knows she is going to enjoy peace in the marriage, see why I say money is not everything, and also men of those days were very responsible compare to nowadays, go suffer with one man now in the name of love I pity such lady.
Point of correction.
She believed.
Believe can go in both ways so…
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by keiyna(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
When God is the center of your marriage, it will never crash. But when beauty, body attraction, money and material things become your center, it will surely collapse when these fade away.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by debbydams(f): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
kinzation:

not true
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Learn from this
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Sazcow: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
wink
kinzation:

Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by buchivik(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
If you got sure us clients DM for 20k & $38k update
Re: Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
No matter your current status: if you married a non virgin, you married a prostitute. These are the women, wives, mothers and sisters young guyz fúck around codedly as sugar mommies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Teaches That Salvation Completed In Hell. / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.