Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. (1138 Views)

Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC / Buhari Emerges DAAR 2018 President Of The Year (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
The Chairman Emeritus of DAAR Communications Plc, Raymond Dokpesi, on Saturday said one of the greatest errors of his life was going into polygamy.

According to him, contrary to the impression that he entered into polygamy because of his wealth, he revealed that it was due to internal family challenges. 

Dokpesi stated this in an interview with journalists in Abuja on Saturday as part of the activities to mark his 70th birthday.

The media mogul also revealed how he survived poisoning as a little child even as doctors in Poland predicted that he would not last more than 35 years. 

The PUNCH reported that Dokpesi’s autobiography titled: “The Handkerchief”, would soon be unveiled to mark his 70th birthday scheduled for October 25. 

He said, “I am a Catholic and I definitely will tell you that one of the greatest errors of my life is polygamy. But it is not something that I desired or something that I wanted. It was a situation that developed, I just had no alternative. 

“A lot of people looked at it as if it was wealth that distorted my behaviour but the truth of the matter is that there were internal family challenges that led to the polygamy. I was married to a Polish woman, I wanted to remain with the Polish woman, I still desired it in my old age but she left Nigeria for reasons that she was the only child of her parents and so she had to stay with her parents and I had to stay here and there is no leave in marriage.

“And so, I shuttled down to Poland over 16 times requesting her to come back to Nigeria and stay but as the only child, she wanted to be by them. My mother was very anxious that I should have children that are my own; kids that I don’t have to enter a plane to go and visit. That whole thing caused the instability that later affected my life.”

https://thenewwatcher.com/polygamy-one-of-my-greatest-errors-in-life-raymond-dokpesi-16322.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by NwaNimo1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by SarkinYarki: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na w aoo
Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Evryone has regrets
Mine is not learning to iron and allowing people do the task for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by thesicilian: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sometimes even only one wife is still a regret

2 Likes

Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by Ezewuzie01: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
The man has been very vocal lately.

2 Likes

Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by duro4chang(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na ya love for toto naw.
Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by kilisi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Before nko? One wife, one problem. Two wives, double problem.

1 Like

Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
We didn't need to know this.

Now you are telling the whole world that your kids are born-by-mistake and you regret having them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmmmm you try! Yours was out of necessity

Maybe you can sit 2face abi na 2faced and the others down and educate them!

Marrying one wife no easy!

1 Like

Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by Naijanascam: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
We didn't need to know this.

Now you are telling the whole world that your kids are born-by-mistake and you regret having them.

Stop smoking expired weed and comment reasonably

2 Likes

Re: Married More Than One Wife Was A Regret, Chairman DAAR Communication. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Naijanascam:

I really need to stop smoking expired weed and comment reasonably

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South East Bigger Than 58 Countries Of The World / Video Captures Moment Anambra People Rejected N5k Given By APC During Election / Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.