Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 (1850 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by Munzy14(m): 3:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Crossroad1:
grin
70 yrs old man!!
Wahala no too much like this?
If I find out any of my older relatives are on nairaland and they know my moniker, I go just deactivate and register another handle..
grin grin

Recently I blocked my Dad from viewing my watsaap status...When I heard him discussing about my little bro video he posted while clubbing...cheesy

I can't bring a monitoring Dad on whatsaap biko.

Same reason I don't take Facebook serious...All my evangelical Uncles and Aunts carry torchlights that side...grin

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2021
OfficerGbadamos:
[s]hi you have been ignoring my mentions in the olosho beer parlour thread that's why I had to mention you here.
I heard you're still an admin of the ashawo telegram group.
Can you add me?
Cc cococandy Winnerautomatic Alexaonfleek[/s]

Shut up!!! You went to that group to look for men to lure with your female monikers. Now they are after you. grin

Hungry f@ggot. grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by debbydams(f): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Even normal members..

I remember attending a seminar in kwara, met some Older people..During interactions i learnt most are on Nairaland...As a resource person, they asked for moniker..Especially one professor from Ogun.

Since then, I realised the calibre of people that visits here aside the regular mischievous ones.
. The last statement tho. I'v met alot matured nd intelligent people here
Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
debbydams:
. The last statement tho. I'v met alot matured nd intelligent people here
Exactly...This is the only social media space that allows everyone operate incognito.

Older people are here, and they even join in the bantering and kid stuffs here ones in a while. It is all fun.
Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Even normal members..

I remember attending a seminar in kwara, met some Older people..During interactions i learnt most are on Nairaland...As a resource person, they asked for moniker..Especially one professor from Ogun.

Since then, I realised the calibre of people that visits here aside the regular mischievous ones.
And some of them have been seeing my posts.Covers face
Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
And some of them have been seeing my posts.Covers face
Lol...continue..grin
Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by Klass99(f): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
smiley

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by folake4u(f): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Klass99:

I am just LOL on my bed.

Yes oh.

There was one time I entered a bus, I saw the guy opening Nairaland, I peeped into his phone and crammed his monicker. When I got home, I settled down to read his posts, half of them were derogatory comments about women. I quoted one post and insulted life out of him.

That's why me sef dey hide my own. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by Klass99(f): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by folake4u(f): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Klass99:

Now I am LMAO grin. You are a character!

This was an interesting read, you've made my day.

I am not surprised at his posts being derogatory comments about women, most of them thrive on that, but quickly run to delete posts and clean up their NL history when they want something.

Lol. I'm glad I made your day. kiss

I was shocked ehn, because his appearance was really filthy yet when I saw his posts about women, you'd think he was one rich uncle like that, it made me so angry, I couldn't just resist the urge to cuss his life.

Yes, they always do that when they want something or for shady dealings.
I put extra N50naira in my tithe card not to jam this set of people in my life.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by meobizy(f): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Which brings me to ask :

What is Seun's plan for this forum?

Some Nairaland users will outlive you. What is your plan for this forum after/when you die?
Zero. He’s a Nigerian man so is content with the tens of millions this venture brought him. Tomorrow we may visit here only to find out the platform closed shop, was hacked or our government finally caught on its heels. The guy is trying his hand at agriculture because he knows this place is temporary.
Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by 1F30M4(f): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
folake4u:

I swear down.

When I'm outside my house, I dey reduce my screen brightness anytime I open Nairaland, make person nor go cram my monicker. cheesy

Lmaooo I no dey open Nairaland if I dey outside as per in the midst of people or in public places. Ahh you never see pesin wey im eye sharp like torch. My screen brightness sef na like 30% on a normal day sotey people go dey ask whether I dey see wetin dey my phone grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by folake4u(f): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
1F30M4:

Lmaooo I no dey open Nairaland if I dey outside as per in the midst of people or in public places. Ahh you never see pesin wey im eye sharp like torch. My screen brightness sef na like 30% on a normal day sotey people go dey ask whether I dey see wetin dey my phone grin cheesy cheesy

I dey open Nairaland for outside oh but my screen brightness go dey that 30% till I dey alone. cheesy

I swear, them don ask me tire if I dey see wetin dey my phone. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247 by GboyegaD(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
I guess many of my friends knew me from my post. They could relate the name to the style of writing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Will My Sumec SPG3000 Carry A 1.5HP Hisense Inverter AC Conveniently?? / The Skills You Need To Get A Boyfriend - Strong Tips / Do You Love Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.