Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

8-year-old Girl Buys A Bicycle On Her Birthday After Saving N25k In A Year. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8-year-old Girl Buys A Bicycle On Her Birthday After Saving N25k In A Year. (178 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8-year-old Girl Buys A Bicycle On Her Birthday After Saving N25k In A Year. by shakiez893(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
An 8-year old Ghanaian girl has saved about GHc380 (N25,774) within an interval of one year to raise funds for her new bicycle.

The little girl who is the daughter of popular relationship, Abena Manokekame, and was able to gift herself new bicycle on her 8th birthday anniversary with the money save in her piggy bank.

With joy her mother posted online and other social media, user have joined her in celebrating her daughter for such patience and idea.

She posted

"My baby saved 380ghc (N25,774) over a year to buy this bicycle for herself as her 8th birthday present. Of course it's my money saved in her susu box but I'm so proud of her."

See photo here https://aozforum.com/post/3590

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We render free pick Up & Delivery Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services Within Lagos / How To Become A Successful Real Estate Agent In Nigeria / New Procedures For Barge Operations By National Ports Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.