Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels (39735 Views)

Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by AutoChick4U(f): 5:32am On Oct 11, 2021
Nigeria of old with good opportunities. Now to get a contract u need to grease so many palms.

6kg of gas is now 4200!!! How did we get here pls, how do people get to manage

3 Likes

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by SouthWestBlood(m): 5:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Ykc2:
grin grin na tales by moonlight story ooh don't believe any naija billionaire

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by beejaay: 5:44am On Oct 11, 2021
post=106631155:
.....and may God continue to bless you too.
If you celebrate legitimately successful people, your success will surely find you.

And for those that celebrate criminals, looters and fraudsters, misery and biting of tongues will surely be theirs for life!

No be curse,
Na FACT!

every political wannabe in the country celebrate one or more looters, thieves and fraudsters.. you must support one or more of these people...Babangida,Abacha,Buhari,Saraki,Tinubu,Kwankwaso,Atiku,Jonathan,Aregbe,Malami,Kalu,Ikpeazu,Yhahay Bello,Goje,and many more of them and am sure your there are people you support here so that your prayer will surely work for you too

5 Likes

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by cardoctor(m): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Wow. Well done
Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by wwwihy: 5:53am On Oct 11, 2021
Behind every successful man is his strong backbone. Owoyemi praised his wife of 41 years and the mother of his six successful children whom he met in Kaduna.

“My loving, peaceful and caring wife is Alhaja Rianat Bola Owoyemi. We both met in Kaduna but she is from Offa. We got married in 1980. I love my peace of mind and my wife gives me peace. So, it has been a wonderful journey.”
Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Hotzone(m): 5:57am On Oct 11, 2021
How many skulls mined

2 Likes

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by InvertedHammer: 6:01am On Oct 11, 2021
/
I am waiting for the day a rich man in Nigeria will tell a story of how he used to be an armed robber, drug baron or a menace to society.

/

3 Likes

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by alexola20(m): 6:03am On Oct 11, 2021
shocked
Read again pls.
liab:
Just 3 hotels at 45? Me dat have 25 hotel at the age of 28 nko? Mtcheew....

2 Likes

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by omlueh(m): 6:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Almighty God Blesses You for Your Great Wisdom at Seeing Things. Cheers.
SouthWestBlood:
Well, I hope everything is straightforward as it is written here. This is Naija, we know how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by omlueh(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Very Well on Point and Well Said Sir. Cheers.
post=106631109:

Behind every successful man are two women,
His wife and his mother!

We Rise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by seanjy4konji: 6:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Na government money...

Community cake and over inflation of cost of service...

We know as it deh go...

Collect 3 billion for contract....Give oga 200 Million dollar,give middle ment 400 million dollars...Use 1Billion do the work...

Keep 1 billion dollars for pocket,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by sylve11: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2021
BABSIN:

Don’t be too ambitious. Concentrate on what your strength is and don’t follow the bandwagons.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/10/tajudeen-owoyemi-his-journey-from-artisan-to-luxury-hotel-owner/

Yeah right.... cool
Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2021
post=106631155:
.....and may God continue to bless you too.
If you celebrate legitimately successful people, your success will surely find you.

And for those that celebrate criminals, looters and fraudsters, misery and biting of tongues will surely be theirs for life!

No be curse,
Na FACT!

But you are always celebrating Buhari t

2 Likes

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Komu1048(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2021
BABSIN:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/10/tajudeen-owoyemi-his-journey-from-artisan-to-luxury-hotel-owner/

This is the way I want Cubana story to be but all his defender could come up with is he was once in a single room n after 2-3years he is richer than Otedola n Dangote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by OmoOshodi(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2021
His hands may not be clean at some point.....he's one of the quiet problems we have in Nigeria

Congratulations to him.....

Not so many people can still stand like him after romancing both the Military and civilian government for many years.

Dangote, Otedola.....etc they are all the problem of this young generation....only fools praise them

1 Like

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by kennyz247(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2021
oo God ,I need this kind testimony in my life...
Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Curious345: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2021
He is just a conduit for laundered funds..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Ernestforyou: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Abeg forget all these hard work nonsense,he no easy to make all this kind money.Most expecially all these hoteliers are ritualistic,drug barrons or fraudSters.There is more to it but they won’t tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Curious345: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2021
No money in Nigeria is legit.

I repeat all billionaires in Nigeria are robbers launderers and outright thieves including your dangote otedollar etc.

This so called plumber just helped politicians and generals to launder money n invest it in Nigeria.

Unlike Bishop Oyedepo who rakes in and offloads to foreign tax heavens

2 Likes

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Focusmind: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2021
You can never under estimate the influence and importance of government patronage in Nigeria. Most rich people have one thing in common in Nigeria: Government patronage.

Once you are able to execute one contract and build the me necessary connection, forget, you will make it. Mine will surely come. I am waiting for the right connection.

3 Likes

Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Femeto: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2021
fidet1:
He started when Naija still make sense.
No be person just start Mariott last 4 months?
Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Corporate2020: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2021
SouthWestBlood:
Well, I hope everything is straightforward as it is written here. This is Naija, we know how it goes.

It's not oooo. We know how's going.
Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Corporate2020: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Femeto:
No be person just start Mariott last 4 months?

Not last month. He has been in the business for long. Marriott is part of Sifax Group. Some people here know. If you know, you know.
Re: Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Lol abi person tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Establishes Tenoil, An Oil And Gas Production Firm (Pics) / Inside Ajaokuta Steel Complex Where Investments Were Allowed To Rot For Years / Face-Mask Can Cause Failed ATM Transactions - Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.