Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) (15548 Views)

Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos) / Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bayelsa State Vigilante Service (BSVS) has proposed the identification and registration of scrap dealers and scavengers operating within the State, after apprehending, one 18-year-old Matthew Izibefiezem, who specializes in stealing copper wires, which he subsequently sells to scrap dealers in Yenagoa metropolis.

According to the chairman of the BSVS, Hon. Doubiye Alagba, after stealing the copper wires, the suspect sold it to a northern scrap dealer, Mr. Bubarak Abdulahi, who hails from Kano State.

Explaining further, he said luck ran out of them, when the duo had a misunderstanding over price and payment, raising suspicion that led the Bayelsa state Vigilante Service their arrest on Saturday, October 9.

Hon. Alagba said that as a result of series of complaints from residents about the activities of scrap scavengers and number of criminals arrest carried out by the outfit that are associated with them, the outfit has seen the need to check and verify those who engage in scrap scavenging and buying in the State.

He added that some dealers in the scrap scavenging and buying business encourage the high level of stealing and criminal activities that the state currently witness.

"If you want to sell scrap metal or own a scrap dump, be ready to prove you don't have criminal record. The new rule is an attempt to curb the recent increase in stealing associated with dealers of scrap."he said.

Also, the outfit has arrested one Lotana Ifeogbunam from Anambra State, who was caught along the Imiringi Road while trying to burgle a Lexus SUV in a bid to steal the battery of the vehicle.

The suspect, according to residents of the area, is alleged to be specialized in stealing vehicle battery, and sells his loot to scrap dealers in the state.

According to the BSVS, the suspect has been handed over to the anti-kidnapping department of the Nigeria Police Force, Bayelsa State Command.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/two-men-who-specialize-in-stealing-and-selling-car-batteries-copper-wires-arrested-in-bayelsa.html

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iron kwondemn people

27 Likes

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Bola146(f): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Why not beg for jobs instead of stealing?

10 Likes

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Kajaard: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
I hope you pay tribute to Linda Ikeji in your blog? Because most of your posts are from her blog.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:
I hope you pay tribute to Linda Ikeji in your blog? Because most of your posts are from her blog.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Boogyman557: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool A WONDERFUL TREND TO HIGH ON MORE KUSH.. WER AR MY KUSH AT. NEED TO LITE UP. WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by BigiBigi30(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
See them blaming each other cool

Meanwhile!!

It bitters my heart how diet has destroyed some MEN immune system. Majority of men today can't go more than 1 minute. How do you feel if you are a victim

Take advantage of this herbal remedy REVOLUTION apply it within 2weeks and say bye-bye to bedroom embarrassment.

Check my Signature.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Noted
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by EatforHealth: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again?

I wish the same thing can be done to the political leaders who have plunged their people into further poverty

Everyone is looking for how to make money to survive - by hook or by crook
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
See their faces cheesy
Holy cell grin
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2021

"NA HIM INTRODUCE ME TO THE BUSINESS "

9 Likes

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ok
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Send them to ilorin for better beating from those cleric there....They are not the problem of nigeria.
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Authoreety: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wicked boys..... If this ba3 thieves do you eh..
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
So nobody get petrol and tyre in that Bayelsa? I expected to see burn fire with those Id!ots inside it.
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by soulfood(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
So wrong
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Agendanwamama: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why are their faces still looking fresh

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by ignis: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
See their ugly looking face.
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by JayTripz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omoooooo!!!

See Dem.... Bad Egs
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by loveth360(f): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Afonjas
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
sad
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by keiyna(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's the same Buhari that's governing everyone, the country is hard. This doesn't mean one should venture into illegal jobs.
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Justpassingby45(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:
Why not beg for jobs instead of stealing?
, Who will give you Job.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Bola146(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Justpassingby45:
, Who will give you Job.

cry cry
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by CJ310(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
They should beat these ones very well
Re: 2 Men Who Steal & Sell Car Batteries, Copper Wires Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
I no fit thief

But I fit repair your phone

I fit sell phone for you

I Dey swap

I Dey ikeja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested By Police In Sokoto (Photos) / Bandits Kill 29 In Fresh Attack On Southern Kaduna / EFCC Charges More Bankers With N8.27bn Currency Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.