Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia (4478 Views)

Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by EndNigeriaNoow: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
bridge linking Ambazonia Ekok to Biafra Mfum

Biafra is coming fast

1 Like

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by SlayerForever: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Which part is that?
Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Skooltynz: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Op,it will make economic and political sense if ambazonia merges with Biafra to become a federation i Forsee the emergence of a regional superpower if this can happen.

5 Likes

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by drake2(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wow!
I said it in ànother thread, the actions of the military just promoted great new ideas. And this wont go àway soon!

11 Likes

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by hisgrace090: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
God remains God of the oppressed.

Oppression leads to Biafra agitation and will soon make Biafra a reality.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Skooltynz:
Op,it will make economic and political sense if ambazonia merges with Biafra to become a federation i Forsee the emergence of a regional superpower if this can happen.
Regional Super power indeed.

What is Ambazonia contribution to Cameroon as we speak?

If Ambazonia is performing terribly in Cameroon, been am independent country does not mean things will start going fine.

And can you kindly tell is which part of Igbo land share borders with Cameroon?

Is either Biafra start and end in the South East, or you guys are going nowhere.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
You mean federal government bridge is now biafra bridge...lol

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Commentor: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Skooltynz:

So you want independence only to merge with another group?

3 Likes

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by ggood: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
That is Etong LGA in cross river state , that is not Biafra land

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by EdoDefence: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
ggood:

Lol grin cheesy

Fact though...

4 Likes

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Skooltynz: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Commentor:

So you want independence only to merge with another group?

E concern you..Are you a Biafran ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Commentor: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Skooltynz:

E concern you..Are you a Biafran ? undecided

No, ambazonians are Biafrans.

Let me guess, they have access to the sea.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Arda1000(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

If Ambazonia is performing terribly in Cameroon, been am independent country does not mean things will start going fine.

Is either Biafra start and end in the South East, or you guys are going nowhere.
lol since u are daft let me just tip u small.
Ambazonia just like Biafra is where the natural resources of Cameroon lies, Biafra isn't just about Igbo and Igbo is not only South East,if you know the relationship between Ambazonia and Biafrans u wouldn't have said this and me telling is just not feasible because ure daft and not good enough for good things

11 Likes

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Arda1000(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
ggood:
when did u get to decide where is and where is not Baifra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Unik3030: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Arda1000:
Ambazonia just like Biafra is where the natural resources of Cameroon lies, Biafra isn't just about Igbo and Igbo is not only South East,if you know the relationship between Ambazonia and Biafrans u wouldn't have said this and me telling is just not feasible because ure daft and not good enough for good things
please which natural resources of Nigeria is in biafra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Arda1000:
Shut up you dull boy

Biafra start and end in the South East.

https://www.facebook.com/306509392827347/posts/2380570565421209/

See where Asari Dokunbo tell una people say una land is barren.

You wan enjoy Niger Delta resources in the name of Biafra(a name which even have nothing to do with igbo land).

Biafra will be made up of igbo land in the south east.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by idealogical: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
lol @ one terrorist group merging with another terrorist group .....

Wetin we no go read on NL...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by 2elliot: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

Where you at any point in time mad before? Make I tell you, the thing never go away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
2elliot:
Where you at any point in time mad before? Make I tell you, the thing never go away.
K!
Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Arda1000(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Unik3030:
please which natural resources of Nigeria is in biafra?
I don’t blame you they don’t teach history in the zoo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Arda1000(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Shut up you dull boy

You wan enjoy Niger Delta resources in the name of Biafra(a name which even have nothing to do with igbo land).

i don’t take mad men serious,u n ur Asari can go to hell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by SweetiliciousD: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

Wake up and smell the coffee bro.... The train has gone very far from you.

All hail Biafra

9 Likes

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Unik3030: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Arda1000:
I don’t blame you they don’t teach history in the zoo
tell us biafra resources that is sustaining Nigeria n stop avoiding d question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

anyone under France control can't amount to anything meaningful.
Mansa Musa's gold is in Paris while the proud mandinka lives in poverty.
The nigeriens have uranium but France is sitting upon their prosperity.
Congo is immensely rich but Belgium won't let Congo be.
Nigeria is so rich in human and material resources but the lugards and their tafawas won't let Nigeria prosper.
Obasanjo make great advancements,gej also did but when western stooges take control,they will take Nigeria 50 years back.
You are supposed to know

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
engrchykae:
anyone under France control can't amount to anything meaningful.
Mansa Musa's gold is in Paris while the proud mandinka lives in poverty.
The nigeriens have uranium but France is sitting upon their prosperity.
Congo is immensely rich but Belgium won't let Congo be.
Nigeria is so rich in human and material resources but the lugards and their tafawas won't let Nigeria prosper.
Obasanjo make great advancements,gej also did but when western stooges take control,they will take Nigeria 50 years back.
You are supposed to know
I wander when some of you Nigerians will stop blaming the white man for our woes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by kollinz1234(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Biafra will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Buckeyemedia1: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
bridge linking Ambazonia Ekok to Biafra Mfum

Biafra is coming fast
Same road Ojukwu used to flee Nigeria via Cameroon to Abidjan, na very old route.
Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Buckeyemedia1: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I wander when some of you Nigerians will stop blaming the white man for our woes
Just imagine some mumus going back as far as Lord Lugard to blame for their woes? They see their parents, but choose to blame someone that died before their great grandparents and father was born?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Arda1000(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Unik3030:
tell us biafra resources that is sustaining Nigeria n stop avoiding d question
oil,gas,limestone etc they are many more but these 3 natural resources and Human Resources can propel any nation with the right leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Iykoto86(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Shut up you dull boy

igbo land in south east with crude oil. we survive already without the crude way we get.no just come here they para any how bro.

1 Like

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Buckeyemedia1: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iykoto86:
igbo land in south east with crude oil. we survive already without the crude way we get.no just come here they para any how bro.
A popular saying in Igbo is "Igbo enwe eze", which translates to "the Igbo have no king." neither do we have a nation, So called Biafra is a farce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia by Unik3030: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Arda1000:
oil,gas,limestone etc they are many more but these 3 natural resources and Human Resources can propel any nation with the right leaders
ok sir

Can u mention d states where federal government is tapping your gas,oil n limestone?

N besides what do u mean by human resources?
Are u insinuating tgat u are d only tribe supplying Nigeria with human resources?
Are u saying other tribes don't work ?

Please I will appreciate it if u can reply me without insult,thank u in advance

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Synergy: Kwankwaso Is Meeting Tinubu / Sorrow, Tears And Blood At Tinubu/ Shettima Campaign Flag-off In Ilorin / "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.