Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Creatives In The House I Need Partnership - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creatives In The House I Need Partnership (370 Views)

Let's Handle Your Design Creatives / New Whatsapp Group For Designer And Creatives / A New Way To Earn As Graphic Creatives In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creatives In The House I Need Partnership by Observer20: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
There are about three channels on YouTube that briefly explains American movies and they have all been hits.

Three of them should be about 4 months old. Owned by one person.

The channel has blown up and I believe we can replicate it with Nollywood movies.

Attached are pictures of one of the channel.

Most people don't have time to watch movies and they will not overlook a channel that breaks it down.

If you are interested in partnering with me on this, then quote me. I am a video editor and I can also provide voice over in American accents.

But I believe Nigerian accent will be more soothing.
Let's just give it a try.

I also know about copyright so I have plans about that.

Re: Creatives In The House I Need Partnership by Observer20: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ps: I am not paying you Money ooo.

If the channel is successful and we can monetize it, then we can think of sharing the profits half.
Re: Creatives In The House I Need Partnership by joseph032: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2021
I'm interested, How do we start
How do I reach you
Re: Creatives In The House I Need Partnership by Observer20: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
joseph032:
I'm interested, How do we start
How do I reach you
Watsap me
Re: Creatives In The House I Need Partnership by PlaysNigeria: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Interested in something like this, been doing movies for 2yrs+. I got adsense on .
My other blog. Check Juicebox.com.ng
Re: Creatives In The House I Need Partnership by Observer20: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
Interested in something like this, been doing movies for 2yrs+. I got adsense on .
My other blog. Check Juicebox.com.ng
Chat me up and let's connect

(1) (Reply)

Th3s3 K5_made Logos And Gra5iks Would Make You Go WOW!!!!! �� / H.ow To Reduce Video Size Without Loosing Quality Best App For Video Compressor / December Designs: Logo, Flyers, Photo Editing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.