Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Do you know that there are so many types of Hair Extension? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Do you know that there are so many types of Hair Extension? (204 Views)

Hair Extension -- Lots Of Types You Can Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you know that there are so many types of Hair Extension? by BlissHair: 3:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Have you ever used Hair Extensions before? I think you might say yes. Hair Extension is a styling product commonly used by many ladies. But Do you know how many types of Hair Extensions are there? Today we will make an introduction to the types of Hair Extensions for you.

Hair Extension refers to products that are directly connected to the wearer's hair, and usually serve the needs of increasing hair volume, making innovations, or performing on stage. According to the material or shape of the top of the hair, it can be divided into 7 types, they are Clip hair, U-tip hair, I-tip hair, V-tip hair, Taped hair, Micro ring loop hair, and Feather hair.

Clip Hair
A clip is sewn on the hair weft for convenient use by the wearer. The production involves the number of clips, the distribution of clips, the number and width of hair wefts, etc.

U-tip Hair
Bundle shape, U-shaped head shape, named for its like nails. Nowadays, some people on the market make the nail hair gel part into a flat shape, also called Flat tip.

I-tip Hair
Bundle-shaped, with an I-shaped head shape, named after it resembles a small stick.

V-tip Hair
Bundle shape, named because of the V-shaped head shape.

Taped Hair
Flake, generally has a width of 0.5-0.8MM, and the latest product also has a width of 0.2MM. It can be customized according to customer requirements, and production factors such as product quality requirements, double-sided tape area, weight per piece, style, size, color, etc. need to be provided.

Micro Ring Loop Hair
Bundle shape, O-shaped head like a loop, made of fishing line materials, hence the name micro ring loop hair.

Feather Hair
It is usually used for hair extension or decoration, sold by the root, and named feather hair because of the use of feathers as decoration. The color is bright, and it is generally used for stage performance decoration. For example, the 2 pieces on Monkey King's head are feather hair.

Something in the end
I believe through this article, you will have a better understanding of hair extensions. They have the same function but slightly different usage. You can choose the type you like after trying it out, or consult your hairstylist for advice that suits you. We are Toocci Hair, Welcome to follow us to know more about human hair products.

www.tooccihair.com

(1) (Reply)

Shop - Fendi Flat Pouch In Roma Logo Calf Leather Brown / Fashionable Designer Gold Plated Waterproof Watches For Men.. / Skin Glow Alert: Glow Your Skin With These Natural Food Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.