Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends (16583 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by chukwuibuipob: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2021
grin
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Doctoadisa(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Chaiiii meehhhhn
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by simhosting: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2021
We are in 2021
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Hemanwel(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2021
We
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by RodgersAkpafu: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Tinubu is the best thing that have ever happen to Lagos, people of South East can not fight their leaders but when they arrive at Lagos with only singlet and nylon bag, they turn to beast that have no control.

See what the mods and Seun is allowing on this platform
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Nuelito: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Smh
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by computer0810(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Igbos will come and cry to dis 1 too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by phemmie06(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Look at this anywhere Belle face man. Anyways I don't blame him but the leadership of the PDP that made member of the BOT. I am not a PDP member but he has a bad record with me which was why I kicked against him PDP chairman some years back. The man that failed to manage DAAR comms want to manage PDP.
Let him support Tinubu all I know that Affliction shall no longer rise twice. If it is not of the Lord they shall fail.
Shame to unstable human being like Dokpesi
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Euegene100001: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Don’t waste ur time Nigerians are wiser now at least i hope so
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by san316(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Esseite:
The Tinubu supporters are killing his dream rather than encouraging it with the screaming of "Tinubu for president" without giving purpose or reason and not disputing allegations aswell..

This would only create a politically United Nigeria across board against him. If you look beyond the nose, you would see that momentum already building.

Am afraid this might bring up the mantra "Eko no be Nigeria" and it would be a mantra so popular it would unite Nigerians politically like "Sai baba" once did.

You see, the "sai baba" was quite popular but it brought about a divided Nigeria because two popular regions didnt buy into it, but "Eko no be lagos" encompasses Nigeria leaving out just the Lagos APC. With the opposition leaving the ballot open, "Eko no be Lagos" could mean anyother person who is not under the Tinubu umbrella.
How is Eko not Nigeria? You're cooking up a dead slogan in your mind already. Lolz, if the power brokers in the APC give him the ticket, he's home and dry.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by gigabyte13: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2021
DOG-PEEK-SI playing safe, whatever the outcome of 2023, where was that friendship when his TV station aired that blantant blackmail against TINUBU....

MTCHEWWWWW, all this nonsense old men, thunder roast all of una together

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Now just imagine the reason why someone like Dokpesi would support someone like Tinubu. Simply because they were childhood friends.

Not because of his capabilities o. You see why Nigeria will never work? Honestly don't blame people who have lost hope in this contraption. Nigeria is another jungle of mad political thieves, mad followers and mad everything.

Spits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by franudi: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Oga, you are not talking.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Winters23: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Esseite:
The Tinubu supporters are killing his dream rather than encouraging it with the screaming of "Tinubu for president" without giving purpose or reason and not disputing allegations aswell..

This would only create a politically United Nigeria across board against him. If you look beyond the nose, you would see that momentum already building.

Am afraid this might bring up the mantra "Eko no be Nigeria" and it would be a mantra so popular it would unite Nigerians politically like "Sai baba" once did.

You see, the "sai baba" was quite popular but it brought about a divided Nigeria because two popular regions didnt buy into it, but "Eko no be lagos" encompasses Nigeria leaving out just the Lagos APC. With the opposition leaving the ballot open, "Eko no be Lagos" could mean anyother person who is not under the Tinubu umbrella.

Am in!

Where can we start from if you are game

Am all for eko no be naija
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Freebirs(f): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Dokpesi dor high again. That so anti party
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by computer0810(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2021
saddler:
Better for power to remain in the North than for Tinubu to become president.

In 2015 , we know the tribe that put the South in this mess.

Now its payback time. North to rule till South get sense.
By d Time u realise yoruba will still become president regardless and u igbos keep hating

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by juman(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Sowore is common man like you and me.
Vote him as your president.

Anytime I see his picture I see myself.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by franudi: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2021
computer0810:
Igbos will come and cry to dis 1 too
What concern igbos in this now. This is how you brought this current problem in Nigeria. You planning to foister another one. My only happiness is that when the shit will hit the ceiling fan,it will affect everybody.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by olasquare: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2021
I am supporting tinubu too because he is my godfather, though. This is not a joke. Quote me

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by DEROX: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2021
wink We hope some will be able to cry well when tinubu or osinbajo is sworn in

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Talibanis: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:

https://punchng.com/presidency-dokpesi-backs-north-tinubu-says-restructuring-a-must/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1633918522

Bunch of idiots can't even stand firmly to take a group photograph and yet wants to rule a multi-ethnic Nation of over 200 million people.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by NADFOR: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2021
saddler:
Better for power to remain in the North than for Tinubu to become president.

In 2015 , we know the tribe that put the South in this mess.

Now its payback time. North to rule till South get sense.
When your Jonathan was busy dining with the North and South East with Total disregard for the south west, you still expected the south west to ignore and support him.
E go shock you come 2023

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by talk2maurice(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2021
And not because he is competent enough.

God help us �
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Flairoqy(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Desmond Olasukanmi Elliot
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by dododawa1: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2021
I laugh sometimes with few bad leaders we had, hunger Don finish d DAAR COMMICATION BOSS.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Kayyus09(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Good day.

Please, I am so much in need of employment.

I was badly affected by covid and have been struggling to get back on.

Please, if you have any vacant position at your place of work or link with someone who can get me fixed, I will so much appreciate you.

I have basic knowledge in:

- Microsoft Word (50wpm typing speed)
- Spreadsheet
- PowerPoint
- Internet Access
- Photoshop
- CorelDraw
- WordPress etc.

I am based in Ibadan (Available to relocate)

I have HND in Business Administration

May God reward you beyond measure.

Thank you.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2021
salbis:
Tinubu is Nigeria's President come 2023 tongue grin

May God keep him alive, only living men, aspire for post and rule .
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by Shattuck(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Esseite:

Nope I didn't..

Infact buhari climbed on that mantra of "sai baba" which united Nigerians against Jonathan. alongside, buhari had something going for him, which was that cloak of "anticorruption" and "military strength" against bokoharam"...

Gej in 2011 had something going for him, the gang up against him, the whole turai yaradua saga, the whole issue of the cabal working overnight for him not to become president actually fell in his favour and United Nigerians across board making sure he gets to be president...

Tinubu has nothing going for him. His supporters need to create a purpose as "southern presidency" alone would not cut it.
this is something his supporters fail to realize they think SWAGA can carry him to become president, nigerians supported Buhari out of spite for Jonathan, nigerians cannot support tinubu to spite Buhari because both men share the same political placenta and of course Buhari's tenure of failure is over, so he would have to sell himself unfortunately he has nothing going for him, even the north will not support him considering the way he is being accused of ruling Lagos by proxy you think the north would like to give him the presidency so after his tenure he gets to pull the same Lagos tactics on Nigeria by appointed loyalist as president, and then there is the issue of corruption which is the elephant in the room here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by fineboynl(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2021
I didn't bother to read because he was not interested on hoe Nigeria would be better. But insisting on the bondage of the country. Here lies the many problem affecting the country.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends by tunary(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2021
Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Tours Farms In Kebbi (Photos) / Nigerian Govt Mulls Creation Of New Ministry Of Defence / Russian's Interrogation Leads To Nigerian Drug Bust In Phuket, Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.