Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Where To Get A Princess Outfit In London? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Get A Princess Outfit In London? (682 Views)

Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) / Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) / Eme Skales Outfit In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get A Princess Outfit In London? by damiso(f): 2:47pm On May 31, 2011
Hello Mummies

My lil one has a pirates and princesses party this weekend(all this theme party wahala sef she hasa football one next weekend i dont know whey we cant just wear our own clothes and chop rice). I have looked in most of the high street stores and cant seeem to find something princessy(is that even english ).She has ball gowns obviously but i just think they dont tie into the fun dress up effect.So can anyone suggest where i can get a princess outfit for a 2 yr old(at an affordable rate as well will not spend £80 on a costume).
Or should i just blag it and wear the ball gown for the girl sef and look for one shiny tiara type thing to put on her head?
Her father has even suggested we dont play into gender stereotypes and dress her up as a pirate
what do you think?suggestions welcome.
Re: Where To Get A Princess Outfit In London? by toyemz(f): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2011
@op
have you tried tk max?
hammersmith and ealing branches are better stocked with children's costumes
Asda to sometimes does this but you have to check

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Career / Custom Made Shirt Forsale / How Would I Go About Making My Homecoming Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.