Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) (39458 Views)

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by parzdor(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Sw
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Mgtow8: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2021
Mumu wey no go live long na im you be
helinues:
And who dah hell is this?

No be only Macaroni but Spaghetti

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
What’s important in ur cert?
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
God bless macaroni

real Omoluabis are gradually waking up to the fraud of Tinubu urchins that dominates yoruba land

God bless Yoruba land and real Yorubas

Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

You don't understand what's going on.

He said he criticized the VP.

Which means that he is supporting Tinubu.

That's the game they are playing here.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Excellent comedian, he should stop attacking Yoruba leaders

even if they are bad?
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is this.

And who are you exactly?
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is this.

someone that they don't dash 30k every month to support rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerians are terrible people....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2021
@Macaroni (Freaky-freaky) - When you are succeeding, you will have 3 classes of people after your downfall

1: Those who cannot reach your level
2: The friends and families of those who cannot reach your level
3: Those above your level who see you as a threat

Dem plenty for this thread grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Ghostrye: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2021
This man remains my hero. All through the endsars saga, till now, speaking the truth other 'celebrities' are too scared to even look at.
You are doing well, ooinn

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Which VP? Vice president of the school or he is trying to say VC?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Who is this?
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:
You can see say the guy no really graduate.. this picture shows he bought that certificate with money.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by ityP(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

You don't understand what's going on.

He said he criticized the VP.

Which means that he is supporting Tinubu.

That's the game they are playing here.

Lol.. He is not supporting Tinubu. Na PDP person be that o

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Onepeople: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Osinbajo have been hiding under pastors umbrella to support evil, but Nigeria are to shallow to see beyond their nose.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by ityP(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Olam09:

You can see say the guy no really graduate.. this picture shows he bought that certificate with money.

Buy your own certificate. Oh, I forgot. You don't have money grin

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2021
LibertyRep:
This activism must be taking its tolls on this young man's business and brand.

Remain bold and resolute. Freaky freaky

There are 2 paths for activists in Nigeria it's is either penury, ruin ,prison or humiliation and you still acheive nothing or you smell the coffee and realise you cant beat the system and even the people you are fighting for will abandon you so sort yourself like Oshiomole. Even Tai Solarin was eventually humbled!!!
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Why is the certificate number bearing 000001 is he the first to be issued a certificate by the university? undecided

daewoorazer:
As seen on the popular comedian’s Twitter page:

Source:
https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1447159918977601538?s=21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Iamvetlander(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
ngeneukwenu
this is not aiye confraternity
stop putting mouth in civil discussion

God bless macaroni

Una no go kill me for this Nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by akphils: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2021
This is why they say READ WITH UNDERSTANDING.... Nigga wrote "VP'S PEOPLE", but of course u want to show yourself
allthingsgood:
You are too small for the VP to even notice ok. Go and rest with your lies

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Iamvetlander(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2021
akphils:
This is why they say READ WITH UNDERSTANDING.... Nigga wrote "VP'S PEOPLE", but of course u want to show yourself

Oversabi too plenty for this country

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by shadrach77: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:
I think he meant VC
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
ityP:

Lol.. He is not supporting Tinubu. Na PDP person be that o

Oh, that makes sense then.

He won't support Tinubu because of his own activism during the EndSars protests.

You're right.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by davnery123(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
You are doing well let critics continue with their cheap blackmail you are a champion already hello.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by bestdudes: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
LibertyRep:
This activism must be taking its tolls on this young man's business and brand.

Remain bold and resolute. Freaky freaky
nope... it isn't. That post was last year sef... abi early this year but na now someone decided to blog about it.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

oponu
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by statutory: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by uthlaw: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Isobug:
They are all now asking who's this one. All because of 2023, they don't want their politicians image tarnished. Just imagine if it was Atiku or Obi or even Amaechi that he accused like this, this thread would have been boiling by now.
Fear who no fear these people
this one is too small to tarnish the image of 2023,no b by social media but real voters.... Osibanjo or nothing!
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2021
ityP:

Buy your own certificate. Oh, I forgot. You don't have money grin
Yea i don't have money just like your father!
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy
helinues:

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2021
i tell.you[quote author=Lovelive post=106632586][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag / Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.